Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:08 PM

Is it peanut butter jelly time?

It IS peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time where yat where yat? laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:07 PM

smitten I still love yousmitten

Buhaha atleast someone does.. WOAH.. The fonts and what not look off? WTF.. Maybe I'm just used to the messege boards on post secret?

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:05 PM

We're all fixin' to mutiny.

Mingle? What's goin on lol

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:19 PM
Well things didn't work out. Saw that coming but oh well, hope she finds what she's looking for cause it wasn't me. So, anyways.. Hi all! What have I missed the last couple months?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:16 PM
Edited by Army_Strong on Mon 02/09/09 11:16 PM
How this will work.. But, once I click deactivate.. Idk what will happen lol... I mean I would think the obvious.. And in that case.. Have a good one all! Hope everyone finds what they are looking for here. I've deff met some amazing people on here, am dating one as we speak.. So, no sense keeping this going.. Could be back someday.. Who knows? I jump the gun a little sometimes so if I do come back down the road.. Please.. Don't be asses hahaha. And, be as cool as y'all were the first time around!!

-Don (Army_Strong)

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:06 PM
A fire fighter and a Chef

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:09 PM
lol I just got one from one of my friends.. Apparently sent one back.. Hmm kind of odd if you ask me but w/e lol

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 02/01/09 10:12 PM

I'll buy a noose. To celebrate the true history behind the day.

mice lol i still wanna see my bloddy valentine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:46 PM
Everyone been? I've been tryin to work 2 jobs so I can take my girlfriend out on valentines day.. Any big valentines day plans?

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:52 PM

Prayers are needed? Where was this God when the man was freezing to death? If he didn't give a flying flip before the man died, I seriously doubt he gives a flying flip now.

Pretty much *Shrugs*

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:43 PM
Wow. That sucks! Sorry to hear that. Na never really seemed like something I'd be good at. Although being a director would be cool for something like a music video but that's about as far as my directing talent could go.

Don't feel too bad, as you're still pullin' down a paycheck.

I work in the film business, and I'm about to get the hell out. The hours suck (they're totally non-standard and chances are REALLY good you'll be working 18+ hour days... or nights), and the amount of white-collar thievery on the parts of the producers on a show is just amazing.

But the worst is the lack of appreciation, respect, or consideration on the part of others- they want to throw you in, do the job, and get the heck out without so much as a thank you.

And THEN there's the non-steady nature of the paycheck- you'll be working for a couple of weeks, and then NOT working for months on end. Being in the union won't help, as the callboard won't do much to get hooked-up with work.

So working in the movie biz isn't something I'd recommend.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:41 PM
That's really sad. :cry: hopefully the nephew finds a way of suing or something.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:36 PM
I've been working a boring arse job though a temp service. They told us on our lunch break that all the temps would be working 7 days a week 5:30pm to 4am starting tomorrow *thurs*.. *Sigh* it wouldnt be so bad.. If it wasn't so effin boring.. If I had someone to talk to or a radio or something other than the sounds of the machines.. Ok now I'm done with my rant.. Anyone else endured boring jobs like this for long hrs at a time?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:17 PM
And, that's why I'm so hell bent on getting my concealed weapons permit/license.. And, being able to walk around without worrying what if someone pulls a gun.. I'll be able to draw mine faster and the laser I'll have on it will be all the intimidation I'll need.. I think knowing I wouldn't miss would be enough to make them think twice about what they were doing.. If not... One less idiot running the streets. *shrugs* everyone has they're opinon about it.. But, it's so easy for people to get ahold of them illegally nowa days *easier now that 15-20 years ago* I think anyways.. Ok I said my 2 cents.. Sure I'll get griped at... Oh well.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:19 PM

So after one date we get to change our profiles???? WTF.. i could of been changing mine to "taken" every friday and saturday night?

Damn it.. someone needs to explain these rules to me.

LOL like I said, it's been in the works for awhile. It was just our first official date. We've been talking and everything for almost 2 months. So, after we got back to our houses I asked her out and here we are. :thumbsup:

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:39 PM
Well it was our first official date. We've been beating around the bush for a month or so. But, thanks for hmm.. Well reading the post lol.

That's all I have to say. I started dating a beautiful lady tonight. I'm happy!
slowwwwww down buddy... it was one date never know it could be the lastlaugh laugh glad u had fun thoughflowerforyou

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:23 PM

Ok, so something is wrong with my TV. Well my son did something to it, and I can't figure it out.

So normally the coloring on my tv stays around a 50 on every aspect. Like the tint, and all that crap.

Well it says that it's all normal, but people are blue and barney the purple dinosaur is green!

I have messed around with the color settings, and it's not that. What else could it be?

Hmm I know it probably isn't but did he get ahold of a magnet and get by the tv? That's the only thing I can think of.. I'd call a tv guy.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:50 PM
Click gets a few tears at the end.. Songs.. I dunno.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:40 PM
LOL hell if my scary lookin self can get a girl from here. Hell I get excited no matter what but the fact that she IS beautiful and ISN'T nuts like all the other ones I've met.. Well That's just a couple of uber bonuses. Best of luck guys.. Broaden your search radius maybe?

That's all I have to say. I started dating a beautiful lady tonight. I'm happy!

Have you ever noticed that no one ever gets all excited when they start dating an UGLY woman?

Weird.

Love is stronger then beer goggles they say.
nOW YOUR SCREWED!!!noway laugh noway

What about for those like myself who don't drink?

You could rub salt in your eyes before entering a place! Hmmm.. yeah that's the best i have.. sorry!

I have like one or two beers on a night out, havn't been drunk since college.. so guess i'm in the same boat. Best of LUCK!

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:57 AM
ill haha.. No

and it wasnt your mother?noway :wink: laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25