Community > Posts By > illy44

illy44's photo
Tue 11/13/12 01:39 AM
Yeah well they tax everything else why not pot. I've said it myself make it legal in every state and tax it. This would give more money for the government to spend. Since It's unable to get out of the spending trend. smokin laugh laugh laugh smokin smokin smokin

illy44's photo
Mon 11/12/12 11:42 PM
LOL ROTFL laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

illy44's photo
Mon 11/12/12 11:18 PM
LOL he he he that was funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

illy44's photo
Mon 11/12/12 11:12 PM
laugh he he he he laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

illy44's photo
Mon 11/12/12 11:07 PM
A handsome man under my tree would make me happy. :smile: :heart: love :tongue:

illy44's photo
Sun 11/11/12 11:21 PM
Well I will admit its strange looking but clouds have always made strange formations along with the suns light shining through them have made very strange looking.

illy44's photo
Sun 11/11/12 11:02 PM
The universe began with a word. But which was it ? The word? Or the thought behind the word? You can not create language without thoughts and you can't conceive a thought without language. So one created the other and the other create:smile: d the universe.

illy44's photo
Sun 11/11/12 10:42 PM
Asians are beautiful people. I wou:smile: flowerforyou :heart: :tongue: ld like to have a Asian boyfriend,as a lover and soulmate.

illy44's photo
Sat 11/10/12 05:11 PM
You get a big yay from me . But personally it really doesn't matter what color or what nationalityyou come from love is simply love,and to simply take someone off your list because of their nationality or their color of their skin it means you have some kind of an issue of the unknown. Afraid possibilities,to take a chance,to be willing to see where the relationship will go. If it doesn't work out between the two of you then it wasn't meant to be. But don't take them off your list without giving it a shot.

illy44's photo
Fri 11/09/12 04:02 PM
Well this is how feel about it just make it legal in every state and tax it which would give Obama more to spend. Since we are so unable to get out of the spending trend.

illy44's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:34 AM
4 more years of Obama,4more years of wrecked economy,4 more years of devastating debt. Can you afford that.indifferent

illy44's photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:26 PM
Doctor gave me a pill and I got a new kidney. Doctor gave me a pill and I got a new kidney. Star Trek4 the voyage :smile: happy bigsmile home.

illy44's photo
Mon 11/05/12 12:56 PM
I watched Magic Mike and it was a fantastic movie and Channing Tatum was absolutely hott in the film his dance moves was outstanding. I really enjoyed the movie.:smile: