Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:09 PM

Yeah, the worse part about it was. I helped her get the Job at where i work... so it won't be as easy as i hoped.
Just be friends if you can and move on if she has someone else , it will get better , trust me I know .... it is always best to leave someone a friend and never hate , do not have hate .... it ruins lives more than anything...

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:00 PM

Tired yawn
It's too early for bed folks , lol

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:59 PM

Hiya Randy...doin good here too...just need some zzzz's. Tomorrow comes way to fast :smile: Night all
Night

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:57 PM
really great thanks !!!

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:55 PM
How is everyone tonight??

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:53 PM

For me. I forgave myself and accepted I am imperfect. Others are flawed as well, but we must dwell, forgive, and love even when we do not feel like it. Therein lies the key to life. To let go, forgive and continue to love.

God bless you sir, may your heart find way, a positive purpose that will keep you holding on.

:heart:
Very well said .. pray about it ...

randy912's photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:12 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that my baby had 2 firsts today!!! She called me Ma-Ma and stood on her own without holding on to anything!!!! My girl is awesome for 10 months!!! its so cool because i am so tired of hearing Da-Da-Da-Da all the time!!!! even though she purposely says Da-Da when i tell her to say mama! she will literally argue with me!!!
Cherish these moments flowerforyou

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:21 PM

Dont you hate that when people dont reply!!!man I hate that. Good luck to ya, if you find a good gal see if she has a sister!
sure thing ...

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:48 AM
any new ladies from Missouri , or any who live close to Missouri

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:35 AM
Clinton all the way !!!!! I am from Missouri

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:38 AM
I have had the same thing to happen to me to , don't understand it neither... I would email you back .. Randy

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:31 AM
Edited by randy912 on Sat 01/26/08 08:33 AM
I have been told that I have a unigue smell all it's own , and that is when I just use Coast soap .. don't know why , but women seem to like it , have had many compliments ... sometimes natural is good ...of course I use Old Spice Fresh Deo...too

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:23 AM

i usually wear midnight pomegranate, very sexy - victoria's secret, 8 by abercrombie.

i like the abercrombie, lacoste, and curve for the guys.
Now curve is right up there with axe

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:16 AM
axe is the best ..... now on women anything that is not so strong it makes your eyes water , lol .. sweet smelling..flowerforyou

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:59 AM

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around looking for valuables; and when he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange disembodied voice said " Jesus is watching you".

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off and froze. Whe he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next big score and then clicked the flashlight back on in search of more valuables.

Just as he was pulling the television to disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard "Jesus is watching you". Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room his flashlight beam came to rest of a parrot.

"Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.
"Yep" confessed the parrot.
The burglar relaxed "Warn me huh? Who are you to warn me?"
"Moses" replied the parrot.
"Moses" the burglar laughed "What kind of people name a bird Moses?"
The parrot said "The kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus"

:smile:

Good one !!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:37 AM
Edited by randy912 on Sat 01/26/08 05:38 AM

C'mon Kids play nice.......
\

trying to show him that his church band would be pretty damn narley if they hooked up with guitars bass drums and vocals be pretty sweet tho i'd actually pay money to see that
well our church has , drums , guitars , sax , organs , piano and praise team , what more could you ask for? And I don't perform for the money , I do it for God...

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:35 AM
Edited by randy912 on Sat 01/26/08 05:36 AM

ehhhh..thats boring tho man
you want an adventurous girl bro
You are who you are , and I am who I am , and you can be adventurous being a christian too .. just your adventures are different .. not meaning nothing bad

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:32 AM

listen thing is
when you rock. you get the woman dude
alot of woman love that
There are a lot of women who love church too , but I am not looking for a lot of women , just one....

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:28 AM

no even better
bro go on tour with the church..you all like get your lips pierced maybe and eye brow
and a nice tattoo right on your arm
come on i got 4 of them you can get one lol

make some money get the groupies and then im sure you'll find a woman

go rock out with the church!!!
I will find a woman , I am patiently waiting , there is no hurry .. I have a great life ,,, and I do rock with the church , but in my own way ....

randy912's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:26 AM
Edited by randy912 on Sat 01/26/08 05:27 AM

Tell her that she's really needed , Tell her that she's the one...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Is that A original line noway
It is from a song ...not mine , but I beleive in it

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20