Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:54 PM
I will keep everyone updated and again Thanks from my heart and my son says Thanks for praying for him , he really loves the Lord and loves to go to church and sings God's praises and worships the Lord , and one of the most important things that Raven has always loved to do is PRAY , Raven has been prophicied over as having a great praying spirit and that is so true , I know it cause I live with him daily and have since his birth and I know it to be true , this I beleive is why satan is trying to attack my son , the prophetess also said that Raven's prayers will bring many to Christ and many healings would be as the result of his prayers , his own prayers are great and with everyone else praying for him , I know all is going to be "WELL" Amen !!..... God Bless ! Randy :cry: :heart: flowerforyou

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:47 PM
God Bless You All.. flowerforyou :cry: :heart:

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:06 PM
Thanks for all your prayers , it is nice to know there are still some good people left in this world , thanks a million , words can't explain how I feel of the outpouring of you people , again , thanks and God Bless , Randy :cry:

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:31 PM
My 13 year old son , on New Year's Day choked on some candy and had a servere seizure , he has to have an EEG to make sure that it was the choking before the seizure not the opposite , please pray that my son's tests results Thursday , January 09th will all come back , "All Is Well" , I trust in my Lord and I know he will keep his hands on my son , but I also know that the more people you have praying the better also , for the Bible says " when one or more gather in my name , there I am also " , I beleive that cause it is the Word of God... Thanks for all your prayers,, and my son's name is Raven ,,, God Bless !! Randy

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:08 AM
Edited by randy912 on Mon 01/07/08 11:09 AM
God lives in each one of us who are Beleivers and Christians... he is within us as the Holy Spirit ... and yes He is so Real .. and so awesome , the beleivers and Christians are the church ... Randy

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:45 AM
Edited by randy912 on Mon 01/07/08 02:02 AM

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:37 AM
Edited by randy912 on Mon 01/07/08 01:42 AM

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:32 AM
I forgot to add , there are a lot of good people on here too !!!

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:30 AM
Yeah , there are a lot of perves , just have to be careful .. the right one will come along , be it on here or somewhere else , and don't settle for just anyone or anything .. get what YOU want out of life , make it happen .. but at the same time , take your time... have a great night , Randy

randy912's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:12 AM
Just open your heart truly to God , he does exist.... God is love , peace , understanding , he is faithful and just , he is just everything to me and you as well , you have to just have faith in him and he will not fail you , trust in him .. sometimes you have to look at what is really going on in your life and evaluate why you are really going through some of the things you are , sometimes it is because of what we are doing in our on lives , we can't blame God for bad things in our life , the devil wants us to beleive God is the reason for our pains when in fact the devil himself is... just trust in God and you will Never Never be sorry or regret it ... read the Word (Bible) and ask God for understanding and you will begin to realize things you really need to know and then you will see things like never before , and drinking is only a way to show your pain , it won't help you trust that , but God will and can ... God gave his only son as a sacrafice so that we have a chance at eternal life someday in heaven with him ,, Jesus is so real and wonderful.. I Love Jesus with all my heart and I will never go astray from him , I am willing to do his work here on earth and then I will be rewarded in heaven when I pass from this world , that is what we must all want to accomplish , God is real.. I know this for all he has brought me through and is doing and has done in my life , he blocks a lot of things from happening in my life , I have had things taken out of my life that would have destroyed me if it wasn't for God taking it out.... He is just so wonderful , Give God a real chance and you will definately see a change in your life... and there are a lot of mysteries in life and wonders that we will never understand and everything is not meant for us to understand.. I will pray for you . God Bless and keep you and if you want to know answers , you pray too and you will see , you will get the answers you ask for... God Bless.. Randy :heart:

randy912's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:00 PM
Just let things happen as they may , God will send you the right one for your life , someone who will love you unconditionally and forever ,,, hang in there hun , it's all well , I have had similar experiences and it is better to find out now than when you are married or such... I pray for God to send you someone nice .. and you are not ugly ... bye , Randy

randy912's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:04 AM
Are there really any women on here looking for true love as I am? I sure hope so... get to know me ... send me a message and let's take it from there... love , Randy

randy912's photo
Sat 12/29/07 12:34 AM
Dear Heavenly Father , we come to you in the name of your son Jesus , we ask that this young man be healed from his sickness for Jesus you bore our sicknesses and diseases on the cross at calvary and by your stripes we are healed ... just one drop of your blood Jesus makes it all alright , I know you are a healer and you will heal this young man , and I ask Father God that he have the faith himself of his healing , and that you have mercy on him now , in Jesus' name I pray , Amen !!!! :heart:

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next