Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:49 AM
I have to get to bed , have church today .. have a great nite .. talk to you later.. :smile:

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:37 AM

I grew up in a town of 800 people...but I am much happier in a large city.

that is about the size of where I live and I like the small towns because people are much closer and you can usually have more friends , but that is my opinion , I have lived in large cities like St louis , Missouri and did not like it ,,,,

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:35 AM
Where would you rather live ,, a small town or a large city

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:32 AM
I agree only adults should be on here

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:22 AM

i hate to say it, but the internet is like that. This site isn't a close-knit community like some others I have seen- and no i do not mean myspace and facebook where people have killed themselves over the e-bullies being too tough. It is just when some people know they are for the most part anonymous they don't have to, or want to show any kind of restraint on childish cruel behavior.

and the kiss of death is the, "rate me". I have seen decent looking people get blasted.

i am sorry to say that you are wrong there....
the rate me threads are all considered jokes by anyone who has been here for longer than a week.
i can tell you that this place is as close knit as they come... i was gone for a week and i was getting emails asking if i was ok and what was wrong.. and wanting to make sure that i was fine... if i make a post that is off key for me... everyone sends me a message to see that im ok... everyone here is more like family than you would like some to beleve...

then again.. you have made a total of 11 posts, so you have probly not given it the chance to LET us accept you...
just a thought...

yes , there are a lot of great people here , I have a son who has had some health issues and there have been many on here that has been concerned , very nice folks they are ....

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:18 AM

I'm just proud, as her father, that she handled the initial bombardment with such grace. I read it all after she left my apartment. Pretty good for a young girl even though I could see her feelings were hurt.
Your daughter is a nice looking young lady , tell her for me that she can have any guy she desires , just be a good girl and give it time ... keep her personality going too , that is always a plus and forget the bad and go on and there is a lot of good on here and out in life in general...

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:10 AM
there are a lot of dishonest people on here and cruel , but yet in the same , there are a lot of great people on here too , the good outweigh the bad .... and sorry about your daughter too

randy912's photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:04 AM

well that is not as bad as what I did , the last couple days I found a certain person on here and she asked me to delete all my friends and she would be there and true to me , well guesse what , don't fall for that one .... and have a great night ...

Run from that crap!!!! noway
Trust me I have and won't do that again ,,,,

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:48 PM

i think people with alot of women on their list are not serious about finding one woman just my thoughts

I agree with ya 100%
I will say this male or female,
If ANYONE ONLY HAS ""ALL"" the OPPISITE SEX on their FRIENDS LIST, then YES, I would say they might be PLAYERS!!!:wink:

I would not say that exactly, cos i have tons of friends, many different sexs, and you can check my myspace for that, but on here, im actually looking for the right women, and dont wanna meet up with men. so yeah on this site i have all women friends, but that doesn't mean im a playa.
I agree with you man , that is what I am saying

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:35 PM

your friends list is just that, friends, and yours, that type of being jealous or possessive isn't healthy.
exactly

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:33 PM

well that is not as bad as what I did , the last couple days I found a certain person on here and she asked me to delete all my friends and she would be there and true to me , well guesse what , don't fall for that one .... and have a great night ...
you erased your friends for sme woman and she dissed you after?
yea , what a person , that won't happen until I know I have found the one , and then I won't delete a true friend , if a woman is that jealous I don't want her anyway , I am not jealous like that ... just don't understand some people ...

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:28 PM

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:26 PM

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:28 PM
Edited by randy912 on Sat 01/12/08 08:31 PM
1996 Taurus LX Van and a 1984 Ford F 150 Pickup , but buying a Mustang soon , whoopie !!!

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:33 PM

gee did I scare randy off......he never emailed mesad

story of my lifeohwell
No , you did not scare me off , I thought I emailed you a while back , maybe I didn't I will now if you want..

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:32 PM
I would like some more matches if you have any more , and hi crystel ... flowerforyou

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:11 PM

hey feral .... is there anyone for me ???

well I am no Feral, but I say yes. What a great guy ;-)
Hey , I think you are great too !!

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:10 PM

randy912 e-mail shorty nurse or did you guys already

deltasissy
thanks feral

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:02 PM
hey feral .... is there anyone for me ???

randy912's photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:52 PM

I'm pretty handy, I could help u build that church and school in India.smokin
Hey feral , my son is doing ok , still waiting on tests results thanks for asking .... and chacha is a cutie ..lol not stalking though

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh and she does her homework......lol Well If I ever get sick of my hubby and he pisses me off enough to say I have had it with me....I will for sure look you up.....oh but then there is UK and Orangecat....whom I adore....would you share....lmao

Not usually, but for you I will make an exception devil

ahhh Im beyond flattered ty.

Hey randy how is your son.....and your not stalking the cutiful chachacha are ya....lmao