Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:46 AM
Good morning to all too , and wishing you a great day !!!

randy912's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:50 AM

Morning everyone drinker Got to have that coffee !!

FL here. New at this online dating thing

Yippieskippie
Welcome and wish you the best in what you are looking for !!!!!

randy912's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:12 AM
Wishing all of you a great day !!!!

randy912's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:04 AM

Well randy. Whats the craic. Have you got any beer you could give me or even loan me for that matter loldrinker

Aren't you the guy who's little boy is ill. If so, Any news?

(Genuine).
We go tomorrow at 1 pm for an EEG , will know more hopefully then shortly afterwards ,, I beleive that all is going to be well , I will keep everyone posted ...
RANDY PLEASE SEE i am irish living in Ireland. I am GMT 0-00 What time is 1pm, my time?:smile:
It is now 10:57 pm
Thank you randy, I see your post was clocked at 8-57pm on site default setting. My prayers will be with you tomorrow evening. Stay strong.
Thanks and God Bless You and Yours !!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:51 PM
I have a long day tomorrow , talk to you all soon , Have a great night ... Randy

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:38 PM

See that...just 'cause we're guys...doesn't mean that we can't be nice grumble

haha well it should happen more often then us females wouldnt be so surprised when it does happen
I would always be full of good surprises for my woman , that is if I had one .. well someday I will ..

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:34 PM

I would most definatly consider relocating for the right person....i have all of my family here in North Dakota...but they will always be here...unless of course they pass away....but im young....i want to get away and see whats out there...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

may i ask why the flowers?
because he liked your answer
Yea that too , and I like yours too !!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:33 PM

I would most definatly consider relocating for the right person....i have all of my family here in North Dakota...but they will always be here...unless of course they pass away....but im young....i want to get away and see whats out there...

may i ask why the flowers?
Just being nice !!!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:28 PM

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:25 PM

how many of yall would relocate for the right person????????
May I ask you? Would you?

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:13 PM

its sooooo crazy that people can do stuff like that to innocent lives whats so hard if you dont like your childern or dont want them GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO DOSE!!!!!! dont just get mad and throw them off a bridge they are gonna start again earlie in the morning to see if they can find anything the family on the news is praying that its all a joke and there just hidden somewhere its so sad
That would be such a Blessing that they are still alive somewhere and hidden and to be found alive.... pray that is the case !!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:11 PM

how many of yall would relocate for the right person????????
I would talk about it with the person and we would have to reach that decision when it arises , but right now I would like to stay here in Missouri for I have a lot going for me here. Randy

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:06 PM

im glad some people are sending there prayers for the babies i post this and some guy thought it would be funny makeing his own post saying dead babie joke post them if you have them is that soooo wrong or is it just me????
Some people just have no compassion , but most do !!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:57 PM

Well randy. Whats the craic. Have you got any beer you could give me or even loan me for that matter loldrinker

(Genuine).
We go tomorrow at 1 pm for an EEG , will know more hopefully then shortly afterwards ,, I beleive that all is going to be well , I will keep everyone posted ...
RANDY PLEASE SEE i am irish living in Ireland. I am GMT 0-00 What time is 1pm, my time?:smile:
It is now 10:57 pm

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:48 PM

please everyone the family needs lots of prayers a man and his wif got into a dispute across the bay from me and the news said he ended the fight by saying you will get whats comeing to you well monday night the man threw his 4 kids 2 girls and 2 boys ages 4,2,14months,and 4months off of the dolphin island bridge and serchers and police still have not recoverd the bodies of the babies the part of the bay he threw his childern into is know for the strongest current and is alligator and shark infested watser and they are worried that they might not recover the babie's bodies if you would like to read more you can go to www.wkrg.com and in the saerch bar type bridge tragidy and you will be able to read more but people please take some time out and give a prayer for the family of theses innocent babies!!!!!!!
Dear Father in heaven , we come to you tonight , in you son Jesus' holy name , and we ask that you comfort this family in their time of need and tragedy , Lord we ask that you keep your hands on them Oh Lord , and yes we know that these babies are in your arms even as we pray , but the family needs you to help them be strong OH Lord , help them in everything that they need to do for their babies sake , in Jesus sweet Holy Name we pray , Amen !!!!!

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:34 PM

Sorry to hear but as stated above prayers will not help your son. I do however wish him the best.
Sorry , but I know Jesus and what all he has already brought me and my family through and I beleive in him now and I always will , you have the right to your own opinion , but I know my Lord personally , hope you do someday too ,, God Bless !! Randy

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:29 PM

(Genuine).

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:27 PM
thanks , am doing great tonight ,,,,,

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:21 PM
How is everyone tonight?

randy912's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:15 PM
:cry: :heart: :cry: :heart: :cry: :heart: :cry: :heart: