Community > Posts By > randy912

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:08 PM

You guys are killing me and sorry Randy didnt read your profile to the extent of knowing your allergies.. I AM HORRIBLE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.. lol oh well guess it gives me something to work towards tomorrow.. have a blessed day ya'll thanks for the pick me up.
That is ok ,,,, talk to me anytime .. and have a great evening lol and weekend ....
AND YOU ARE NOT A DISGRACE !!!!

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:07 PM

You guys are killing me and sorry Randy didnt read your profile to the extent of knowing your allergies.. I AM HORRIBLE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.. lol oh well guess it gives me something to work towards tomorrow.. have a blessed day ya'll thanks for the pick me up.
That is ok ,,,, talk to me anytime .. and have a great evening lol and weekend ....

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:04 PM

yes...but does God??? He is your boss and all.
If you are worried you would have to talk to God about that ... but some jokes are fine ,,, I don't mind ..I am human too ,,, just I do not take things to great extent , know what I mean? Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:00 PM

OMG...am I going to hell for saying that to a preacher???
It is ok .. I know a joke when I hear one .lol

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:57 PM

awwww...thanks! I guess I could always shave the pus....I mean cats...harharhar....
Lord have mercy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:55 PM
I love you both littlbird and Mandie
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:53 PM

I'd marry you Randy...it's just that I have 3 cats and ummmm, well I'm just probably a little too wild for a minister...but good luck!!flowerforyou

DITTO.. me be a freak... sorry Randy but you seem really sweet...

and what does having three cats do with being wild? WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING WITH THOSE CATS?

Randy is allergic to them silly girl....lol
yea to cats , but not women ... lol

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:49 PM

I'd marry you Randy...it's just that I have 3 cats and ummmm, well I'm just probably a little too wild for a minister...but good luck!!flowerforyou

DITTO.. me be a freak... sorry Randy but you seem really sweet...

and what does having three cats do with being wild? WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING WITH THOSE CATS?
Mandie , lol

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:48 PM

Thanks for the gester ... best wishes to you , Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:40 PM
Edited by randy912 on Fri 01/11/08 12:40 PM

Have you ever noticed how you can find these great people online that seem so AWESOME you just can't wait to meet them?
I am soo tired of finally talking to people and giving them my number or my personal email or whatever and you talk a few times but NOTHING EVER COMES OF IT.. People why are we on these sites why are we pretending we are trying to meet people.. I THINK its because I am one of the FEW people that actually are who they say and I am not married and pretending to be single like so many others on these sites.. WHY CAN"T PEOPLE JUST BE REAL AND HONEST AND GO FOR THE THINGS THEY WANT...

Ok so thats what I have to say any input, advice, comments or whatever would be appreciated.. THANKS
I am one who is on here also for a real true love relationship that will someday lead to marriage... there are some great people on here , they are not all looking for the same things though , and if someone does start to talk to you and then they quit , then it was not meant to be anyway and don't always think it is something you did or did not do , soemtimes you can talk to someone for a while and realize hey we have nothing in common , and some people just quit talking to you rather than to say something to hurt your feelings ,, I agree that nobody should lead anyone on here neither , people should always be honest up front , then it usually works out better ,,,, I haven't found the one for me yet but I beleive I will someday ... good luck to you and best wishes .. Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:22 AM
You will learn that most are really good people and are here for you too ... and have lots of fun together...

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:20 AM
Hey welcome , great people here .....

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:28 AM
Try to make things more interesting and then if things still aren't interesting , you then need to retake a look at what you really have or do not have , then go from there , it could be you are not meant for each other , but don't give up for my sake , really think about what you are doing , don't just jump into anything ,, Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:40 AM
welcome , and yes there are great people on here...

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:39 AM
1 - 10 ..... 10

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:11 AM
Best wishes to you and have fun .... Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:47 AM
I forgot to add , the state has to do this if you draw any type of financial assistance...

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:45 AM
In most states , the law requires the state to do so... I have dealt with this issue also ... it will all be straight just keep working on it , talk to an attorney if you need to , I had to .... Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:40 AM
Best wishes , and you have a great profile , great goals for yourself ... Randy

randy912's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:36 AM

If he pulled away that fast probably wasn't worth bothering with...keep fishing and good luck!
That is so correct shorty