Community > Posts By > GodsRose

GodsRose's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:54 AM
Hi OneofaKind!

GodsRose's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:53 AM
Thanks PJ,
I hope that your havin an awesome weekend!God Bless!

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:09 PM
s1owhand thanks!

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:09 PM
HAHAHA T,
YOUR FUNNY.THAT WAS A GREAT ONE!I AM STILL LAUGHING FROM YOUR SILLY MESSAGE!THANKS!HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:08 PM
Hey SKPCG,
Thanks for warning me about the weirdos!I've ran into a few,but whats soo soo cool is that you can block them at any time.Not that thats new to me because its not.I hope your enjoying your stay here!:heart: Hugs,Rose

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:06 PM
WaterLooSunset thanks buncheshappy

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:47 PM
I'm a nice gurl and I live in California

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:42 PM
LOL,your funny:tongue:

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:26 PM
Yes God answers prayers.Prayer changes everything,but I'm wondering,are you only praying when you want something?Are you praying daily?Are you really praying wanting God's Will or just your own will?God answers prayer three different ways and I hope that your open to this,because its true.God sometimes says no.Other times God says yes.And when you hear nothing from him,he wants you to wait on Him.Wait on God's timing and His will and don't follow your own selfish desires.Thats truth for you and I hope that helps you.Sincerely In Christ,Rose

P.S.Read The Prayer that Changes Everything,written by Stormie Omartian.Great Book on Prayer,if your really seeking answers and prayers.This is a great Christian book on prayer.

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:20 PM
I'm 30.Feel free to writ me anyone.

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:13 PM
Edited by GodsRose on Tue 03/25/08 05:17 PM
Amen.Take a look at Adam and Eve's life.They created sin,not God.Bad things happen everyone,no matter what your beliefs are.Satan does a lot of bad stuff on this earth,so why doesn't the nonbeliever ever get angry with Satan?I wonder.And yet we point the finger at God?God never created evil.Man did,so be mad at man and Satan,not God.God is a God of healing, restoration and he sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for every single one of our sins,even before we were born.God will always be there when everyone else may fail you.We are all sinners and we all fall short.So lets be angry at the right person and not at the wrong person.

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:10 PM
Good women are a lot closer than you may think.Unfortunately I don't live that close to Fremont.If you believe in God,why don't you try your church?I've met some amazing guys in church, and I have dated a few,but right now I'm just waiting on who the Lord wants me to have,in His timing and in His Will,but please feel free to send me a message.I'm Rose,looking for a great guy.

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:07 PM
flowerforyou Rose here livin it up here in Riverside,drop me a message.I'm a good woman that nobody has taken just yet.Are you a good man?(Should be the real Question).

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:05 PM
Riverside,California Gurl Here!flowerforyou

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:16 PM
Thanks Buddy!Everyones soo nice here!:heart:

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:12 PM
I hate the blame game.This post is not about blaming God for bad things.Why dont we try helping this person and stop blaming God.Maybe the truth is not in everyone here,but lets respect one another and have a real conversation.Lets speak in love and not in blame.Its to easy to blame God and its a cop out really.

GodsRose's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:10 PM

When was the last time you shook hands with god? so how do you really know? It says so in the bible? its a book written by man nothing else.

And don't give me faith. Blind faith is for weak minded people that have no confindence in themselves.

Drifter,
You can believe whatever you want to believe.I'm a strong person and God is for everyone.When was the last time that you went to church?When was the last time that you prayed?Because I am strong I have an awesome and powerful God and you can hold onto your emptiness all you want,but the truth is that every human being will stand before God one day.Thats all I havee to say to you.I knew that there would be a person saying all that your saying.I will be praying for your unbelief.At least I'm here for the right reasons.I gave an honest answer and you Drifter have chosen to give no hope and no real answer to the person who is seeking real answers.You have no confidence in the truth because you choose to hold on to Satans lies and Satans doubts.How sad is that.Lets not point fingers here.Lets helps this person who posted here and not be soo judegemental.
Sincerely in Christ,

Dear Lord I come before you lifting up Drifter and I pray that you would open this persons blind eyes.Help this person to find you.People in Christ have hope,and Drifter has lost hope.Open their eyes.This I pray in your precious name,Jesus,Amen.

GodsRose's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:13 PM
Jtevans,
Thanks Cutie!You have a Great Smile!smooched smooched

GodsRose's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:12 PM
Greetings LongHairedBiker!:wink: :wink: :wink:

GodsRose's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:11 PM
:wink: Scotty thanks!I hope that you had a grreat happy eastr!

Previous 1