Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:43 PM
I would say no for many reasons no matter what sex you are if you as a person goes out cheat abuse lies etc than that tells me we are done .I had a girlfriend I really cared for but the lies got to deep and I discovered she went on to these sex perverted sites flirting with men the reason how I found out her computer popped on and her yahoo messenger went on and holy crap .Even confronting her she busted her computer on the floor. Now I let this slide gave her a change to redeem herself and correct the mistake she made she then repeated again meet this guy on Facebook told me he was a she she was a School friend I paid no mind thought ok I can trust her .Everything goes find then morning she goes honey sm going to the store I brb ok many hours go by I tried to call her no response she then tells me through the text read my letter ok what letter so I find this letter hidden she stated am leaving you for a black man heading to MarylandIi was in shock hurt I filed a missing person with the police also noticed she was not on her pills she has bipolar disorder .Telling the cop this was new she gave no warning .Point is once a cheater always a cheater no matter what **** they tell you that trust is gone their is no way it can be fixed that damage is done.Funny how people tell you they love you but do this behind your back .I don't dwell on it no more but a good story it taught me that looks can be deceiving in this case .

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 07:06 AM
As I said my grammar not so great and sorry for the typos people

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 03:11 PM
People are not what they seem you don't know the person till u live with them so they say .But there ate morals or did some forget them ?When you're dating someone there should not be this sneaking around and given out phone numbers .That's what some people don't seem to see they treat a relationship like it was just a toy oh he won't find out she won't find out then it leads into more and then what?Who gets hurt ?I spoke to a few women through the years discovered they contracted herpies they didn't ask for it it came from men who slept around behind there back so who's to say you don't catch something ?And then what your screwed .My point is people think it's a joke it's not to get evolved with someone then mess around behind there back and when discovered they damage there property now why the the out break? My guess is she was caught and tried to get out of it I don't mess around .

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:58 PM
Ty tee for that comment your right .

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:57 PM
Bipolar has a high and a low the high they become sex addiction etc on a massive high don't come down the point is when I was with her she was doing this behind my back given out her cell number flirting with different men one popped up on her computer called her love names she offered him a blow job again sorry typing on my phone I make mistakes so sorry

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:53 PM
Sorry for the typos on my cell we are no longer together her actions caused that to be destructive and acting like a crazy person way to much this was a while ago but you have to think these sites you have to watch everything you never know who on the other side of that screen. We have child molestation killers rapest you name it even cops who pretend to be some one else .That's the reason behind this behavior you have no idea what to expect .

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 08:54 PM
Here's a question would you stay with some one that continues to go on sex sites to have virtual sex?I dated a woman bipolar depression figure ok this would be ok sense I don't judge any one as apartner at the time you and your mate would be truthfully and honest not get sneaky behind each other's backs so I discovered that she was on a few sites one called red light 3d nothing but sex and perverts when I confronted her she smashed her pc flew of the handle this was hurtful and I was stun I mean why would a person put them on these sites ?The risk on them alone there lot of sick peeps but we where dating why go online for sec if I gave it to her pretty messed up I spoke to a few women caught there men doing crap like this they threw them on there *** .People wondr why some people have trust issues .

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 10:42 PM
I mess with them bad make them think they have the upper hand then as soon I play with there heads bang I block them leaving them clueless lol

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 10:38 PM
life's not fair but we deal with it .As a guy the only thing am looking for is some one who is down to earth not a control freak and be my best friend not hard to ask for.

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:29 AM
To be or not to be that is the question or in my case to judge or not to judge also the question lol

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:29 AM
To be or not to be that is the question or in my case to judge or not to judge also the question lol

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 09:25 PM
Wow so touchy hope I didn't hit a nerve .Kind of hard to type on a smart. Phone as regards to what I seen so far am not holding this against all women on pof other sites the women don't want to know a man unless they meet there standards I questioned these women said how would they like it man would say your *** to big not enough make up or wait you don't have big breast etc.,That's all I seen what if the guy is disabled or had medical issues ?lord I seen that to they judge and frankly there pretty rude. So before you get offensive over what I say rememberto put your self in a man shoes and see the other side .Not making a big issues but a person has the right to say his or own opinions what they seen on dating sited .Hell I got remarks on my long hair so way I see it it's either they ascept it or not am bot changing for no one .Good luck my friend.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:11 PM
Women tend to judge a book before it's cover they want a ken doll so I have seen. Through the years and women hate it when I figure them out well the truth hurts .Reason why good men hard to get the women keep making the mistake finding the wrong men they wonder why there hurt all the time then they blame it on all men. Nice guys finish last way always is so my advice look in to the guys heart and soul put the looks on the back burner you will see what your missing

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:17 AM
that's funny but true.

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:26 PM
Question is where are the real women all I see is scammers liers some who play head games others who very picky judgemental think thee gods gift to men have I left anything out? This is true I talk to a few and there freaking rude as hell they hang the phone on youthen they deactivate there accounts.We have some really messed up peeps out there .

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:55 AM
They do it out of anger I seen women on aol chat long ago always looking for sex .I ask where's your man? the reply he is to busy .Then I ask if your unhappy then why you with him ?Well am afraid.

They want there cake eat it to not going to happen not around me.
But as for why marriages way I see it if your not happy get out of it why cheat and hurt the person? Then as soon as your relationship fails the questions What went wrong? Am I not the same as when I first got married? Why would he/or she do this to me? then depression sets in and so on.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 06:09 PM
Most common in divorce is cheating I know of women looking for a fling because they can't get any at home this I know for a fact I had married some wanted sex I pushed them away.Not saying men don't do it cheat another reason is money every one fights over money there's also trust issues I can go on and on people go wild on the internet .I was dating a woman for years I discovered she was on a sex site collection of men's cell numbers from redlite 3d something like that so I told her that's it no more x3your out .

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 06:55 AM
Just think there are married people on these sites looking for a fling. Trust be I seen way to much and walked away from it. Whatever happen to the old fashion way of meeting another do that still happen or did it die or did we just get so lazy we look for a partner as we looking for a new car in the newspaper lol .

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 06:50 AM
The question is I been on a lot of dating sites what the hell are women looking for? So far I seen they very mean cruel judgmental this is on both plenty of fish and a few couple sites .They claimed they want a man but do they really want one? Or are they just playing massive head games. If I can find 1 that is down to earth who is real that be the ideal one .

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:38 AM
That depends on the site your on . Am not going to say all women are bad but what I seen you would wonder your self .On pof alone women are very cruel they judge before they look in the heart .I had a lot tried to play me am no fool I tell it as it is .Granted am no prince but at least I can say am real I got tired of the online dating for a long time just got back here hope to make a few friends maybe one best friend partner .As I go on I noticed that women not all want marriage want house want the man to be shaped in.to there image then religion plays a part if you don't fit the part they don't want you not even a friend .I tell them the hair stays lol.But this is what I seen 5years on pof and a few other sites .

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17