Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 07:20 PM
why is that its much harder for a women to let go of there hurt when u see women all the time searching for a long tearm relationships but when it boils down to it there not ready to commit in one or get to know some one to see where it go's.

another word's for exsample if a male or female contacts you say there interested and you talk for months or weeks or what ever the case maybe and then it becaomes a fear when the person starts to have there hurt get in the way of things how would they proceed in a heathy relationship if they dont let go of there past.

I have seen this many times befor on plentyoffish and other dating sites where people post in there profiles there seeking long tearm but is not capable in handling long tearm or they say i been hurt a lot im not ready if thats how they feel then why dont they change there profile to just friends or date.

and give them selfs time to heal because steping in to a new relationship is a new ball of wax and it takes time to have to build it from the foundation up but if theres past that wont let go then it puts a dent like a speed bunp in that new relationship and it becomes messy.

thats a question i have heard ask seval times over from other friends i know.

granted i was hurt cheated on the whole nine yards and it took 3 years to set my life strait and i learn from letting go of that past i was free to move on to began a new life for my selfit took time thats why i put in my profile seeking long tearm because im ready for it.

But every one is differnt and i respect that.but i think from my own espearence that holding on to the past with anger,stress,fear,ect dose not help prodgress my life
so i took the time and realy worked hard to face my fears to let go of it and move on i know that life is to short i just hope this makes sense to any one .

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:02 AM
well i have to say that when i was on pof plentyoffish there was a lot of that going on infact the mods now are yanking peoples profiles for being nasty to other's.

I believe that every one should show some kind of respect to the other regardless we are not children here we are adults.

And i bellieve that this world is big enough for every one and if you dont like some one then walk away from them treat them as u want to be treated .

Me it dont bother me who likes me or not im not here to please the whole world iam happy for who iam .

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:42 AM
i had a biostar prior to this one this is the new toy it works well in deed and i did own a msi befor the biostar but now this board has a 3 year warrenty on it so im not worried

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/13/08 08:55 PM
i love it i just installed it a few days ago for only 131.00 not bad thats the cost of the board

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:39 PM
well to be honest it took me 3 years to get over my x and i took the time not only to heal but to better my self and it took time i see people jump from one relationship to another and it dose not last long its because some out there carry on the pain and it becomes a mess and the old issues come in to the new relationship with trust ect so it all depends on who u are and if u think youare ready for it .

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:03 PM
as a man and i be honest here for true romance is when u come home a find dinner on the table with candles burning and the lites are dim with soft music .

another way of romance is to sit under the stars and hold each other by the ocean or by a lake.

thats how i would show romance im old fashion lol

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:45 PM
i grew up in the 70s and 80s when music was real then,

van hallen,black sabbath ,u name it it was all good i still listen to the old stuff brings back good memorys .

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:39 PM
well it is wrong it happends on every site even on myspace i had my pics taken and displayed i repoted it but nothing was done i think the should have some kind of protection so people cant take your pics.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:35 PM
good for you at least you found your mate its so hard i know i been on a few dates my self in the past three years it always seems to be a free dinner and dont talk again i just dont understand it but i had my share of people but i have not given up.

i just dont understand why some people say there interested and talk and then as soon as u spend all this money on them they dont talk to u again or some just say im not interested any more but its not all women who do this and i know that i even had some who ask me how long i was married so i tell them and i dont get a reply thats weird ha .

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 02:52 PM
msi has nvidia chip set and its made just for gaming i love it

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:38 AM
it maybe but msi is on the top selling boards and has a 3 year warenty on it the other boards good this board i have is a long board so it has a lot of room

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:59 PM
no its discribes what it has in the board it self but if any one who is going to upgrade and what to know what board to get i would choose this one.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:54 PM
For those who think of upgrading to the next generation processiors the best mother board thatis out now is the K9N NEO V3 from MSI.

I is certified for windows vista and is for AMD 64 Athlon x2 wich is compatable for the new AMD Phenom .

it has 1000mhz fsb supoports am2 amd athlon 64x2/athlon 64/sempron processor according to there site they will handel the phenom as well.

Dual-channel DDR2 800 4 dimms for dual channelddr2-800/667/533 up to 8gb addressabity.

pci,
support 3 pci v2.3 slots

pci express 16x

support 1 pcix16 and 2 pcie x1 slot

sat a2
support 4 sata2 devices up to300 mb/s

audio
support 7.1 channel hd audio

usb 2.0
support 10 usb 2.0 high speed ports

gigabit lan support 10/100/1000 ethernet connection

well iam a proud owner of and i love it but this is the way to go if you want to get a good board

no photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:07 PM
as well know the yankees suck so i go with boston only because i been a fan sense i was 10 lol

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:10 AM
It all boils down and its simple if your not happy and you dont love him get out now befor it gets worse theres no need to be in a relationship if one person is not in love with the other person not unless it's what the guy has .

I know some women only stay for that reason for a place to stay ect not that im saying all but there are some people who do that.

I know i wouldn't be in that kind of relationship that's for sure.

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:34 AM
Go a head make my day-clint eastwood and one of my fav yeppykaya mother f-cker by bruce willis in die hard.

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:30 AM
i never liked them at all and i grew up in the late 70s an 80s music then was the best infact some say im the music man theres not one song i dont have from that time line on one hard drive 9,000 song's so far when thats full i add more to my third hard dr4ive.lol

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:47 PM
it realy depends in how some people are my uncle lived in connecticut for all his life he met a gal in tenn ok they talked for awhile and he traveld to see her and now they are married and live in ky they been married for some time but he told me that was the best thing he could of done was meet her ,

It dont matter what the distance is as long as it will go any where and if the person is willing to travel to see that person.But thats how i feel im heading to tenn this summer for a vacation 2 weeks god knows i need it lol.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:35 PM
i know what you mean by being real im that way to im just tired of the bs or even better i even had women who wanted to get to know me chat with me 1 day and never hear from them again its like what the hell why did i even add them on my yahoo lol but i noticed a little change here but i just open my profile less than a week but who know's right.

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:45 AM
has any one ever seem to think that dating site's is a way to meeting some one?Has any one had any luck?

Well i been to plentyoffish all i seen was people who have been through rough relationship's and dose not seem to let go of there past.

some are to picky or to jusgemental or in to fancy stuff,dining out ect but what i noticed in my past is that most people ten to forget what life is all about or what the meaning of true love is now day's it's just sex with out making love or it has to do with money or even what you look like .

But i went to this site to see if there's any change's from plentyoffish and i noticed there not much differnt but we all take are chance's dont we.

What's amazing is that i went on the web to look at the top ten worst dating sites and on the list was plentyoffish what i seen was that so many people had no luck and had there say how they where treated by other's.

i thought this woud be a good topic any how.