Community > Posts By > manda111

manda111's photo
Sat 05/03/08 02:27 AM

never go to mexico i saw a movie that is based on true events where this cult takes vacationers and kills sacrafices them to a god...but on the plus side you got one hell-ofa story to tell:smile:

Yeah, but dead men(or women) dont' talk!!
(Thats kind of scary)

manda111's photo
Sat 05/03/08 02:25 AM
don't really have a budget in mind. I'm thinking about 2-$3,000. I do like the idea of all-inclusive since I did that in jamacia and really saved money, but that was for couples only(sandals) Ever used breezes? i think they are all inclusive too

manda111's photo
Sat 05/03/08 01:51 AM
Hey all- I'm hoping to get a bit of advice and some ideas so if anyone out there has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm looking for somewhere fun and safe to go by myself, but am a bit skeptical. I'm looking for somewhere with nice reefs, probably in the Caribbean. I have found a site that hosts special events on cruises for singles, but the catch is you have to book through them in order to join in on the events(and who know what you’re getting, and from whom.) Most hotels prices are based on double occupancy. Even when I find a decent hotel at a good single rate, there are no activities for singles to get in to. I really like the beach and snorkeling and could do that alone and be quite happy, but I would like to meet some new people too. Know of any site out there that offer “such and animal”? Of course above all, safety is my main concern, so let me know of anywhere you would not travel alone.
Thanks, can’t wait to hear from you.

manda111's photo
Fri 03/28/08 05:14 PM
Is Me!:smile:

manda111's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:37 PM

I love, love, love Grand Cayman! I've done two cruises to the western Caribbean and have been to Jamaica (never again), Grand Cayman, Belize, Hispaniola, and Cozumel. I love, love, love Cozumel too. flowerforyou

why never again for jamaica?

It's just not an island that I ever care to visit it again, I really didn't have that great of a time, besides people tried to sell my husband and I drugs when we got off the ship. So it was not a big deal to me, that's all

I agree with you about Jamaica. I went about 2 years ago and stayed a week in Ocho Rios. The place I stayed at was a Sandles that used to be two seperate hotels across the street from each other. They considered it too dangerous for guest to cross the street(a two horse road) so they would drive you across. Then when we visited the towns shopping mall, It was guared by policemen in bullet proof vest carrying rifles. It certainly gave me an uneasy feeling.
I had a much better time in Nassau Bahamas. Not in the busy area like on Paridise Island. It was so much nicer on Cable Beach which is about 10 miles from the airport. I can't wait to go back. I'm trying to figure out when I can go. Anyone game?

manda111's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:21 PM
I'd go to any beach that has crystal blue water(like the bahamas). The waters around Delaware are kinda dirty.

manda111's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:15 PM
I'm here in Delaware...But dreaming of the Bahamashappy