Community > Posts By > IMNOTINJAPAN

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 12:55 PM
Here are some I wrote throughout the years, I hope you like them friends.

Attempts at Haiku:

1) My love lies, on the moonlit lips of a cloudless sky,

2) Unto the void, a raven, calls to the moon.

More standard Poetry:

1) You and I just you and I, In a world all our own, therein true love and the hearts true form is never wholly known. And yet we strive, each passing day, to abide with hope anew, in doing so, understanding whole, and becoming one of two.

2) Here I am, here, dreaming, recalling, do you? The symphony of delightful days, the only thing now left to me, and so I am; in memories closed.

3) These masks are heavy, each day they become me, fragmenting under the burden on these weary shoulders, I fall, crumbling unto dust; as clay fitting the mold.

4) Can you see beneath the surface, to the place wherein I dwell, or is form a curse among us, with naught but shadows there?

5) Avowed oath once sacred; true, as tethers from me to you. Hallow creed, in ardent woe, our bond did always show, and yet... a jingled purse in darkness night, made our blessings petulant blight.

6) Wisdom dons no regal garment, powers' naught in sorrow lament, and yet... both power and wisdom you extol, in the lie that beguiles nearly all.

Please let me know what you think, these are pretty much some parts of my life that I thought better bound to paper, than to my heart. I look forward to your inputs, please speak freely, there is much to be gained to he that knows how to listen, as the saying goes. And so, even from unkindness, will gain much form your words.

1 3 Next