Community > Posts By > IMNOTINJAPAN

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:38 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 01:39 PM
Quail, yum yum, nothing says delicious like deep frozen quail bites...(don't judge me, it's alphabetical).

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:35 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 01:38 PM

As for Ms. Smiles up there. Hmmm... I could see her in a full body battle armor from the old knight days, with a HUGE battle axe, updated with current tech for easy removal. Basically the iron woman, break in that house, and well... yeah.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:34 PM
Ummm: Do not trust

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:34 PM
A llama (using a catapult) don't worry llama safety is our greatest concern, it gets a category five helmet and full body poly carbon protective gear. The llama will be safe, the person... well, that's what insure is for folks XD

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:32 PM
when you...make something for me on a special day because you know it matters more than the most expensive thing, even if you are not good at making it.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:30 PM
O.o with that charming smile, I think the whole world has a crush on her. But for the sake of the game...mmm....someone truly wonderful, there is so much joy on her face.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:29 PM
ooaa

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:28 PM
I still remember the day we met in third grade, all these 25 years later. I learned to like spider I hated hoping to scare you, but ... well there was no hell like home, and there was no bigger mess than what I was. But meeting you, made me believe in miracles, that some good can exist even in a world as this, and even after all these decades, and for all the days that remain to me, it will always be you, that saved me. And you know it not, you see it not, just your existence saved me, and that, I will always remember.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:27 PM
I still remember the day we met in third grade, all these 25 years later. I learned to like spider I hated hoping to scare you, but ... well there was no hell like home, and there was no bigger mess than what I was. But meeting you, made me believe in miracles, that some good can exist even in a world as this, and even after all these decades, and for all the days that remain to me, it will always be you, that saved me. And you know it not, you see it not, just your existence saved me, and that, I will always remember.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:21 PM
Wile E. Coyote

if that doesn't count

Wombat

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:20 PM
I read read
I read read
I read read

This is fair right?

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:19 PM
Those as seen on tv unreasonably expensive goods.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:18 PM
High interest rate first-class investments in multiple portfolios. and some awesome dependable friends would be great too.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:17 PM
Well, this would be awkward. Probably ninja jump through the window screaming, ITS NOT MY FAULTTTTTTT run into the distant emotionally scarred cowboy, run into the endless distant T.T

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:14 PM
Ok, this is crazy... this must be fate. hmmm... my pick pocketing skills are not very high, a piece of salami... if my luck is good i will find a piece of delicious savory mouth watering salami. What it is doing in your pocket? Who knows, but its free food XD

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:12 PM
Surely this is fate, I see your name twice by complete accident. Since this is fate we simply must become blood brothers, I would swap kidneys with you bro.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:11 PM
I never knew letters could be cheerleaders, that s has pom-poms in it's imaginary hands.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:09 PM
Does anyone do penpals anymore through snail mail? I know there are websites but I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what. So are physical mail pen pals still a thing? If so how has it gone for you? What are your keys to success?

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:06 PM
tax

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:04 PM
I thought this was some random dating site, but nope, this is an awesome place some amazing person made. Seriously, out of all the sites i've been to this single-handedly takes the cake, there isn't even competition. Community, welcoming atmosphere, I simply wanted to thank whomever made this, ^.^ you people are awesome, and it an honor to meet all of you.

As for myself. I am currently student who is working while going through school I would LOVE to live in Japan someday and am point to make friends so I have someone to talk to when I get there. Dating is an idea, but honestly friendship lasts longer, and I would rather have dear friends who will always be there than an affectionate that might not. All the same, it is an honor to meet all of you, please add me/contact me and lets be friends ^.^ I have worked in Japan for two years and have taken the course in school, so I understand hiragana, katakana, and some kanji. I enjoy video games, movies, books, academia, the arts, nearly anything :D So, lets become friends, if nothing else, we will at least have someone we can count on ^.^