Community > Posts By > IMNOTINJAPAN

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Sat 10/24/20 01:08 PM
Much obliged friend, may you never lose sight of who you are.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Fri 10/23/20 03:06 PM
Oh, well. the nobility of character to turn great fortune makes such an individual even more worthy of it. But, I will respect your such commendable show of fortitude, and donate them to making gloves for squirrels. Those tins paws must get cold in winter, I know my hands become stiff as ice blocks.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 04:11 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 04:18 PM
May you fare better than I

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 03:01 PM
You know the old philosophers made up the thought of the soul.

When they were trying to understand how the world worked, when they through the planet rode on the back of a giant turtle that carried the earth around the sun, and the fundamental principle of things. There were many schools of thought regarding the soul, the notable among the two are the materialist and the non-materialistic (it's been a while since i read those books). All the same you can guess how this debate went.

The materialistic claimed that we are flesh and bone and when we die, we become nothing, but the others postulated (with no evidence at all), that souls must exist. After a series of debates (which the material is still available to read, naturally you won't get your hand on the original documents, but their translations are available), they decided to conclude that souls exist and humans are more than flesh. After more discussions they postulate, not only must souls exist (at the point they thought everything was composed of aer or some ethereal substance), but that it was an immortal an indestructible thing.

My opinion on the matter... I haven't any idea the weight of a human soul, but those old guys were sure weird, and we much the same for believing all the things they set as truth.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 02:40 PM
Oh, You have arrived sunshine ^.^ Well, I'm much delighted to have your input. Thank you very much :D

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 02:14 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 02:50 PM
Hajimemashite minna-san,

Once I finish my school and complete additional training I want, I will Live in Japan for the rest of my life. I want to make friends so I have someone to talk to. All I ask is that, if you live in Japan please say hi. I have worked there for two years, I know Japanese (although my kanji is not good, and because I have no Japanese friends my vocabulary is limited to anime lingo). I don't care where in Japan you are from. I don't care if you are a guy or girl. I simply want to make friends, so when I go there, I don't have to figure it out myself :D Natually, I am open to any and all questions friends would ask of one another. I am also reallly hoping to make pen pals so we can write letters and communicate.

33 male current student of Business with concentration in Business Analysis. After my degree I want to spend at the most two years getting my private pilot license to fly planes and helicopters. I am scuba diving certified, and absolutely LOVE Asian culture. I took Japanese in middle school and continued to study it because I want to live there someday. I value integrity and trust above all, and hold the principles of Bushido close to my heart (minus some of the concerning elements like harakiri >.>).

I sincerely and optimistically, Look forward to making friends. I could leave this site a completely happy Person, If I could make even 1 friend in Japan :)

Dozoyoroshiku onegaishimasu

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 02:05 PM
^.^ oh my, an admirer already, fame and fortune here I come XD Yay sponsors. Thanks :D You hold the honorary position of first commentor, when the riches come flowing in, you will get the biggest cut ;)

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 02:02 PM
To leave with more than I arrived, but not drama.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:59 PM
Do community posts reflect on the account, or so I have to go through each and every post to see if someone replied and then reply?

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:58 PM
Guess who? I mean... it's a mystery XD

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:57 PM
Damn dams dam

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:56 PM
yuck ONIONS T.T

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:49 PM
quantum collapse (nothing came to mind)

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:48 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 01:48 PM
interest rates on investments

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:47 PM
That smile, it swoons me so easily. Ah, be still my heart. Honestly, you have a truly beautiful smile, I can only think in envy those that get to see it and know they are the reason.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:46 PM
A classy song, for a classy lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFyuOEovTOE

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:44 PM
Edited by IMNOTINJAPAN on Thu 10/22/20 01:44 PM
Top agent at MI5 in charge of secret squirrel business, because squirrels like their privacy secured.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:43 PM
You look like one of those people you just don't mess with. Sure the smile is friendly enough, but those eye man, it's those stone cold eyes that scare me. >.> yep, ladies and gentleman, always look out for the eyes. <.< shifty eyes are no good >.> but eyes like this gentleman... just run.

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:41 PM
Can someone be my ex so I have someone to name >.>

IMNOTINJAPAN's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:40 PM
Why I'd offer the fancy looking gentleman, a free peppermint swirl Hershey kiss. The first one is free (they are kind of expensive).

Previous 1 3