Community > Posts By > Max_Darkling

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:28 PM

That is an interesting name you have there, Where are you from?

I am from Augshill it is a town deep in the forest

Hmmm check out tall dark and foreboding there. she takes a long drink.

A rather interesting man indeed

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:22 PM

That is an interesting name you have there, Where are you from?

I am from Augshill it is a town deep in the forest

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:16 PM

notices one of the newbies getting a room.
Ho there, what might your name be?

Ranar Rox is the name well met fair lady

Hmmm, polite too. you dont see that everyday.
My name is Re'Anna.

Pleased to meet you Re'Anna please join me for a drink

Surely that would be well met.

Then let us find a table and sit

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:10 PM

Hmmm, polite too. you dont see that everyday.
My name is Re'Anna.

Pleased to meet you Re'Anna please join me for a drink

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:07 PM

walks into the inn. Goes over to the bar, Greeting Barkeep I am Ranar Rox
I have traveled many day. And I seek Food drink and lodging.

"Greeting sir. They call me Boromir here and I would be glad to help out." He unrolls a long scroll and hands it to the new traveler. It reads:

Green Dragon’s Inn prices

DRINK OPTIONS:

GOBLIN’S BREW: 1 large mug costs 1 gold piece

This specific drink is the most common dark ale in the Lands of Bavidirian. Not only does it quench the thirst it also clears your system for the potent drink has enough kick to knock out the most brutal and nastiest goblin the lands has ever encountered.

GRAPAN LIQUOR: 1 small glass costs 5 gold pieces and adds 2 charisma for one day

Hobbits from the Hills of Dilan spend extraordinary time distilling these aromatic and sweet roots grown above their hill homes. They mix special herbs and cook the roots to distill three sessions before storing them into cherry oak barrels. This liquor is served in long neck glasses and tastes delicious after a good meal.

ELVIN WINE: 1 glass costs 3 gold pieces and adds 1 charisma for the day.

The high elves are very keen about the taste and quality of their wine. The process is not taken lightly as they ensure only the best grapes to be allowed to create this fine wine. It is a favorite pass time amongst the higher class citizens of a town.

DWARVEN MEADE: A large mug costs 3 gold pieces and adds 1 strength for the day

This fizzling and potent steaming drink is rarely enjoyed by humans or elves, yet the dwarves claim that it is the best brewed beer the lands can ever enjoy. It has double the kick then a regular brew and can stimulate adrenaline beyond imagination for a good round of arm wrestling or a savvy patronage competition.

Food:

MEAL: 1 plate costs 3 gold pieces

The meal of the day various each day. Depending on the season Criani Peracien adjusts the meals to satisfy her customers with the best products available in the town of Sinatorium.

Ration: 1 wrapped package costs 2 gold pieces

Rations contain one dark bread loaf, yak cheese wrapped tightly in leaves, 2 apples, and a chunk of boiled meat in a small wooden box. This whole package is in a small wrapped clothe that is easy to store for adventurers or travelers alike.

ROOMS FOR RENT:

1 Room: 1 days stay costs 10 gold pieces and restores 25 hit points.

The Green Dragon’s Inn doesn’t have much competition when it comes to a good accommodation of the highest standard now that the tavern in the noble district has closed down. These sizable rooms have goose feathered pillows and soft fur blankets to keep one warm and cozy even in the coldest nights. Boromir also prepares hot baths for an additional 5 gold pieces in the room. The room also has a small oak table and bookshelf for those who stay longer then a day.

Honeymoon Suite: 1 nights stay costs 100 gold pieces – restores 150 Hit Points

These luxury rooms double the size of the regular rooms the tavern offers has a king size bed with the softest and finest embroidered silk covers and pillow cases. A complimentary treat of fine chocolates are brought in from the noble district of Sinatorium. A bath is prepared for the size of two that have magical tablets created by enchanters to make the water fizzle and massage aching muscles when sitting in the tub. Huge candles adorn the room that give out a scent of lavender to ensure a calm mind of peace and harmony.

SERVICES:

Bath: 1 session in a bathtub costs 5 gold pieces and restores 15 Hit Points

For those travelers who have not had the opportunity to wash themselves can get a bath prepared for them. One traveler can only have one bath per day in the Green Dragon’s Inn.

Very Nice to meet you Borimor. I shall take a room The meal of the day and a goblin brew please. He hands the man 14 gold coins

Boromir serves the Boar's Stew with dark bread, pours a mug of brew and hands over the key to the room.

((Don't deduct for a couple of days with rooms and food))

Thank you good man

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:05 PM

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:02 PM

"Greeting sir. They call me Boromir here and I would be glad to help out." He unrolls a long scroll and hands it to the new traveler. It reads:

Green Dragon’s Inn prices

DRINK OPTIONS:

GOBLIN’S BREW: 1 large mug costs 1 gold piece

This specific drink is the most common dark ale in the Lands of Bavidirian. Not only does it quench the thirst it also clears your system for the potent drink has enough kick to knock out the most brutal and nastiest goblin the lands has ever encountered.

GRAPAN LIQUOR: 1 small glass costs 5 gold pieces and adds 2 charisma for one day

Hobbits from the Hills of Dilan spend extraordinary time distilling these aromatic and sweet roots grown above their hill homes. They mix special herbs and cook the roots to distill three sessions before storing them into cherry oak barrels. This liquor is served in long neck glasses and tastes delicious after a good meal.

ELVIN WINE: 1 glass costs 3 gold pieces and adds 1 charisma for the day.

The high elves are very keen about the taste and quality of their wine. The process is not taken lightly as they ensure only the best grapes to be allowed to create this fine wine. It is a favorite pass time amongst the higher class citizens of a town.

DWARVEN MEADE: A large mug costs 3 gold pieces and adds 1 strength for the day

This fizzling and potent steaming drink is rarely enjoyed by humans or elves, yet the dwarves claim that it is the best brewed beer the lands can ever enjoy. It has double the kick then a regular brew and can stimulate adrenaline beyond imagination for a good round of arm wrestling or a savvy patronage competition.

Food:

MEAL: 1 plate costs 3 gold pieces

The meal of the day various each day. Depending on the season Criani Peracien adjusts the meals to satisfy her customers with the best products available in the town of Sinatorium.

Ration: 1 wrapped package costs 2 gold pieces

Rations contain one dark bread loaf, yak cheese wrapped tightly in leaves, 2 apples, and a chunk of boiled meat in a small wooden box. This whole package is in a small wrapped clothe that is easy to store for adventurers or travelers alike.

ROOMS FOR RENT:

1 Room: 1 days stay costs 10 gold pieces and restores 25 hit points.

The Green Dragon’s Inn doesn’t have much competition when it comes to a good accommodation of the highest standard now that the tavern in the noble district has closed down. These sizable rooms have goose feathered pillows and soft fur blankets to keep one warm and cozy even in the coldest nights. Boromir also prepares hot baths for an additional 5 gold pieces in the room. The room also has a small oak table and bookshelf for those who stay longer then a day.

Honeymoon Suite: 1 nights stay costs 100 gold pieces – restores 150 Hit Points

These luxury rooms double the size of the regular rooms the tavern offers has a king size bed with the softest and finest embroidered silk covers and pillow cases. A complimentary treat of fine chocolates are brought in from the noble district of Sinatorium. A bath is prepared for the size of two that have magical tablets created by enchanters to make the water fizzle and massage aching muscles when sitting in the tub. Huge candles adorn the room that give out a scent of lavender to ensure a calm mind of peace and harmony.

SERVICES:

Bath: 1 session in a bathtub costs 5 gold pieces and restores 15 Hit Points

For those travelers who have not had the opportunity to wash themselves can get a bath prepared for them. One traveler can only have one bath per day in the Green Dragon’s Inn.

Very Nice to meet you Borimor. I shall take a room The meal of the day and a goblin brew please. He hands the man 14 gold coins

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:54 PM

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:54 AM
I try to be nice but it is so hard sometimes

Max_Darkling's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:03 AM
there is no such thing as too sexy.

Max_Darkling's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:44 PM
When I am in bed with a women. But that has been a very long time ago

Max_Darkling's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:36 PM

Has any one heard Stephen Hawking's latest comment about extraterrestrial life?

No but now i am interested.

I can't quote it word for word....

He says that we are selfish to think we are the only ones in the universe...... If alien life has the ability to communicate and travel through space, they also have the capability of producing nuclear weapons.....

Anyway, it's pretty interesting. He just addressed this issue here recently. I recommend checking it out, if your interested.smokin

Thank you I will do that

Max_Darkling's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:34 PM
Edited by Max_Darkling on Sat 05/03/08 06:35 PM

Do you believe there is life on other planets if yes, would you like them to contact us???

I believe that space is a physical cloak for heaven. I don't believe there is any physical life, but only spiritual life in space.

That is very interesting thought. I tend to agree with you

Max_Darkling's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:30 PM

Has any one heard Stephen Hawking's latest comment about extraterrestrial life?

No but now i am interested.

Max_Darkling's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:15 PM
Edited by Max_Darkling on Sat 05/03/08 06:15 PM
If there is life out there i am sure they are not going to come to this
dirt ball world

Max_Darkling's photo
Fri 05/02/08 04:57 PM
A relationship is nothing without lust. devil oh wait you said trust.

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:11 AM
I like your style this is a very well written poem flowerforyou

Max_Darkling's photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:06 AM
There is far to much violence in the world these days.I will pray for the
victims of this tragic crime. I do so hope the perps are caught soon

Max_Darkling's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:42 PM

Right.... *Pours another drink starting to get worried*

*Turns towards Cosmina*

That was one hell of a lucky guess

*Looks at Max*

You drow don't have any mind powers you neglected to tell me about do you?

No i must have over heard it or something. I don't really know

Max_Darkling's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:36 PM

*Looks at Max* I dont remember giving you my name Max.

A lucky guess

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next