Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 10:38 AM
Vise-Grips and a Blow Torch bigsmile ...dont ask !

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 10:34 AM
SNACKS ???noway surprised shocked
Nobody told me there was going to be snacks drool
I wouldnt have left so soon bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:52 AM
But i thought checkout time was noon ? :cry:

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:45 AM

It takes a lot to abuse me :wink:

I aint touching that last comment good sir !
Ill leave that between you and your local call girl laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:41 AM
Its part of my therapy as well to POST here laugh
And the abuse from the Geezer is just a bonus bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:19 AM
Top o the day to ya weirdo Larsi waving

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:14 AM
Speaking of freaks & weirdo's bigsmile
Taint right that my POST isnt amongst them explode

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:45 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sat 03/09/19 07:51 PM

Must be on both ends then, seeing the surety of those insisting Hilary or Obama have committed crimes, with not only no DIRECT indictments, but none of those around them other, unlike number 45, who, in spite of allegedly qualify by being such a great businessman seems to really have a knack for surrounding himself with INDICTED individuals.

And he(dingbat donald) only surrounds himself with the best and smartest people .
Manafort is just short of going down for treason yet 45 thinks its unfortunate what happened to such a good man laugh .
They seem to all forget July 27 2016 .....
"RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING"
Wont be long before all these wrongs are corrected bigsmile

Manafort accused of sharing 2016 election data with Russians.

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort shared polling data during the 2016 presidential campaign with a business associate accused of having ties to Russian intelligence, and prosecutors say he lied to them about it, according to a court filing".
Manafort as chairman of the campaign shared confidential polling data with Russian government operatives. Just that alone is collusion. Mueller is investigating conspiracies, even though Manafort wasn't tried for in this hearing. collusion, established.

"Collusion: Trump's arrangement that included Don Junior meeting with an agent of the Russian government at Trump Tower, the obtaining of hacked Russian military information on the DNC Chair and Democratic candidate for President, and the application of that information to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.

And now Collusion 2, information courtesy of Erik Prince: Trump's arrangement that included Don meeting at Trump Tower with emissaries of the Saudi Arabian and UAE governments, a deal for political favors in exchange for unreported campaign finance payments, and the application of those payments to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.

You either see it, or you don't. Either way, it's no skin off my nose. Many people are blind to what's right in front of them. All I know, it's quite possible that Trump will find a way to squeak out of this. Either way, collusion has already been shown. Mueller knows it. And has been knowing it. Republicans around Trump know it. The part that makes no sense, why they refuse to acknowledge it? and why they keep trying to protect him.

lol, brick wall my friend. Tunnelvision hides anything but making america great and watchin

g for fake news and rabbit holes.

More like stupid ignorance and fools holes.

If only they would see the writing on the wall whoa instead of down little holes .
You know whats down rabbit holes ? Big orange piles of poop ! Just like dingbat donald and the poop they are trying to spread . ALL ORANGE AND FULL OF NOTHING BERDERS whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:26 PM

oops oops

:thumbsup: waving

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 12:19 PM

Must be on both ends then, seeing the surety of those insisting Hilary or Obama have committed crimes, with not only no DIRECT indictments, but none of those around them other, unlike number 45, who, in spite of allegedly qualify by being such a great businessman seems to really have a knack for surrounding himself with INDICTED individuals.

And he(dingbat donald) only surrounds himself with the best and smartest people .
Manafort is just short of going down for treason yet 45 thinks its unfortunate what happened to such a good man laugh .
They seem to all forget July 27 2016 .....
"RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING"
Wont be long before all these wrongs are corrected bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 08:52 AM

ooh, nothing burgers .. that reminds me ...

Sorry Ms.H ! Its "NOTHING BERDERS" as per The Big Orange laugh
:thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 08:34 AM
Bahahahaaa rofl . With all the snow we got this winter thats more then possible (pool)tears
ot- busy shopping for a bikini to swim in my new pool tongue2

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 08:30 AM
Looking for a table bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 08:24 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sat 03/09/19 08:49 AM

U.S. House panel launches probe into possible obstruction by Trump

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The House Judiciary Committee will seek documents from more than 60 people and organizations as it begins investigations into possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by President Donald Trump, the panel's chairman said on Sunday".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/u-s-house-panel-launches-probe-into-possible-obstruction-by-trump-idUSKCN1QK0GJ

All there for the reading ! But thank you for being visitor#6195bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:09 AM
~and its good for hair gelbigsmile
ot-911 banned him from calling about his hangnail problems

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:35 AM
Eats his Corn Flakes with Vodka instead of milk

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:30 AM

Sneaking in a cheeky post whilst nobody's around bigsmile

Caught you Ms.Di ! Now i have to report you to the Geezer :wink: flowerforyou
Good morning Ya'll waving

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/09/19 06:19 AM

Maybe if I put it in big bold red letters,

Manafort accused of sharing 2016 election data with Russians.

" Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort shared polling data during the 2016 presidential campaign with a business associate accused of having ties to Russian intelligence, and prosecutors say he lied to them about it, according to a court filing".

http://www.apnews.com/608b9fcbca5941348e2ac8796e94c8cd

Manafort as chairman of the campaign shared confidential polling data with Russian government operatives. Just that alone is collusion. Mueller is investigating conspiracies, even though Manafort wasn't tried for in this hearing. collusion, established.

lol, brick wall my friend. Tunnelvision hides anything but making america great and watching for fake news and rabbit holes.

Funny how they see only what they want to see but are blinded by the facts .
Must have bumped their heads going down the rabbit holeslaugh

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/08/19 06:34 PM
Wow ! Such hostility bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/08/19 01:36 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Fri 03/08/19 01:40 PM

House Democrats To Seek Documents From 60 Entities And People Close To Trump

"Over 60 entities and individuals with close ties to President Donald Trump and his businesses will get document requests from the House Judiciary Committee on Monday, panel Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Sunday".

http://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/house-democrats-seek-documents-60-160805868.html

House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler says it's 'clear' Trump obstructed justice, plans 'abuse of power' probe

"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler on Sunday stepped up his rhetoric about potential criminal wrongdoing by President Donald Trump and said he plans to request documents from more than 60 people linked to the president.

Nadler, D-N.Y., said during an interview on ABC's "This Week" that congressional Republicans "spent two years shielding the president from any proper accountability".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/03/jerry-nadler-says-its-very-clear-donald-trump-obstructed-justice/3049508002/

John Bolton on Trump accepting Kim's Warmbier denial: 'My opinion doesn't matter'

"White House national security adviser John Bolton said Sunday that North Korea should give a "full accounting of what happened" in the death of an American citizen who fell into a coma while in the regime's custody.

Bolton made the remark when asked during an interview with CNN if he agreed with President Donald Trump, who took North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "at his word" that he did not have any involvement with Otto Warmbier's mistreatment".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/john-bolton-trump-accepting-kim-192949858.html

So much pertinent information ! So little acceptance from the blind laugh
JULY 27 2016
-RUSSIAN IF YOUR LISTENING ! Sound familiar bigsmile

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25