Body condoms

whoa Well you're no fun tears :banana:

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 06/02/19 12:48 PM
Cyber sex is pretty safe :wink:
Although i did end up with a "virus" once tears

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 05/23/19 10:41 AM

I just heard that the trump claims he is the 'most transparent' president in the history of the USA. How true (for a change) - I can see right through him! laugh laugh
rofl
If only the blind right would see how transparent he is slaphead
rofl rofl rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 05/16/19 05:06 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 05/16/19 05:08 PM
noway surprised shocked . Woo Hoo !drinks . Congrats on another 10k reads brother . :thumbsup:
Your hard work is appreciated by many waving

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:11 PM
Mortis

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 01:34 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Fri 04/12/19 01:45 PM

Somemore of that Trump bassaassard thinking.

Trump confirms a possible plan to send immigrants to sanctuary cities, contradicting White House denials

"President Trump confirmed Friday that the White House is considering a plan to transport detained immigrants to “sanctuary cities” and releasing them there as a way to punish his political enemies.

Late Thursday night, the Washington Post published a report about the proposal. A White House official downplayed the story, telling the Post in a statement, “This was just a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-confirms-white-house-sanctuary-cities-plan-174806223.html

[Sanctuary Cities List

States. California. Colorado. Illinois. ...
Cities and Counties.
California. Alameda County. Berkley. Contra Costa County. ...
Colorado. Arapahoe County. Aurora. Boulder County. ...
Connecticut. East Haven. Hartford.
Florida. Alachua County. Clay County.
Georgia. Clayton County. DeKalb County.
Iowa. Benton County. Cass County.

This shows what kind of real idiot Trump is for even contemplating this idea as a way of "Getting Back" at his enemies. What's stupid about it, Let's say for the sake of argument he managed to pull this off and dropped 100 thousand migrants in each of those states. That's a whole lot of migrants that will be voting Democrat. Which is what they commonly do. This is what fuels the war between Republicans and the migrants. This is the real reason, one of the reasons that Trump keeps spewing about his wall. It has nothing to do with jobs or anything like that. It's about the money and the power that goes with it. More migrants = more votes for Democrats= more money paid in for the Democrats to spread amongst the masses and themselves. The Republicans, they want it all. And since they are like that, they want it all, this was a dumb "Trump" idea.

Are unauthorized immigrants overwhelmingly Democrats?

"While there’s no way of knowing if these predictions are accurate, the data provide some insights. In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans. An additional 33% say they are political independents, 16% mention some other political party and 15% say they “don’t know” or refuse to answer the question".

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/22/are-unauthorized-immigrants-overwhelmingly-democrats/

What none in Tennessee ? They should send them folks all there to give the rabbit hole reject really something to worry about laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 12:07 PM
He was Freddie's inspiration for "FAT BOTTOM GIRLS" bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 12:04 PM

From the post above:

IRS law generally requires that tax returns be kept confidential. But the section cited by Neal states, “Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.”

Carefully read the last sentence: "except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session". A closed, executive session; not public or released, or leaked to the public!!! I would assume that would be the responsibility of the committee chairman.

From Wikipedia:In the Congress of the United States, a closed session (formally a session with closed doors) is a parliamentary procedure for the Senate or the House of Representatives to discuss matters requiring secrecy.

The discussions which take place in a closed session are subject to confidentiality rules and are similar to an executive session, which itself can be open or closed. An executive session is for business which includes the President of the United States.

Isnt that what he stated just using different language ?

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 11:58 AM

I've met flat-earthers in person and they really truly believe themselves.
I've also met people that wear tin foil hats and cover their windows with it.
Actually been to their houses, they believe themselves too.
People are nutz.

Well, it was fun, wasn't it!

Yeah

:thumbsup: laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:58 AM
Was a ousted member of milli vanilli .........you youngens look it uprant
laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:54 AM

Yea well you may want to read this whole article about those Swedish women especially the part where it says..

The allegations of the complainants are not credible and were dismissed by the senior Stockholm prosecutor as not worthy of further investigation..Basically they went to the police to force him to take an STD test..just read the story your allegations are bogus

10 days in Sweden the full allegations against Julian Assange

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden

As far as not liking my sources ..your sources haven't gotten anything right yet..I'm still waiting on that Russian Collusion and Obstruction of Justice.. my sources were right on those..spock

And what do you know you use the guardian to dispute my source of RT news and I used The guardian to refute yours.on the Swedish women..LOL..coincidence?

Charles
where do you think Assange got those Clinton emails..3 guesses..lol

You just don't get it, do you? You just screwed your own self. What tiny bit of credibility you had, you just shot to shyt. You actually come on this thread trying to use a link to a Russian, communist propaganda site. And you actually think you proved something relevant? What you've proved is that no one can believe anything you say. You are another one of Putin's puppets. Scattering his lies and propaganda. Using a Communist, Russian, state-run news service.
***********************************************************************************
More of how dirty the Republican party has become.

'A new level of inhumanity': Democrats denounce White House idea to release migrants in sanctuary cities

WASHINGTON – The revelation late Thursday that the White House tried multiple times to pressure immigration authorities into releasing migrants on the streets of sanctuary cities did not go over well with Democrats, who denounced the Trump administration as cruel.

The plan, reported by the Washington Post, was concocted to retaliate against Democrats and target sanctuary cities in liberal strongholds. It didn't come to fruition after pushback from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Post reported. ICE rejected the idea after at first thinking it was a joke, the Post reported.

Members of Congress and immigration advocates called the idea inhumane and called for those within President Donald Trump's administration to be held accountable".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/11/democrats-white-house-release-migrants-sanctuary-cities/3443705002/

Lou Dobbs got Trump approval numbers backward, Fox admits. Trump didn't mind.

"The problem for Dobbs and Trump is that while the poll did show that 58 percent of those surveyed approved of the president’s handling of the economy, it also found an overall approval rating for Trump’s performance as president of 43 percent, compared with 52 percent disapproval. On a separate question, 55 percent had an “unfavorable” impression of Trump, compared with 41 percent who were “favorable.” (That was slightly better than House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, whose favorable-unfavorable rating was underwater, 37 to 53.)

Trump’s job approval rating on almost all the other specific issues polled was also net negative, with the exception of how he handles “jobs.” The other issues were foreign affairs, taxes, and immigration". "According to an aggregation of polling data, the website FiveThirtyEight gives Trump an approval rating of 41.9 percent and an overall disapproval rating of 52.8 percent".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-and-lou-dobbs-misread-poll-about-presidents-approval-rating-180601986.html

Far right conspiracy. This is your Republican party.

Judicial Watch

"Launched:
July 1994 by right-wing activist Larry Klayman. After Klayman left JW, he sued his successor for stealing his ideas.

Political position:
Right-wing. Most of the lawsuits filed by JW have been against Democratic officials, including Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and the Obama administration. However, JW has filed some lawsuits against Republicans, such as its lawsuit against the George W. Bush administration for access to files related to Dick Cheney's energy projects.

Trustworthy:
Judicial Watch is not a news site. It is a conservative activist group that files lawsuits against Democrats and liberal groups, and also files Freedom of Information Act requests to obtain information. JW does not publish news, except for content that publicizes the developments of the lawsuits it is pursuing.

Other points:
Most of JW's lawsuits have been dismissed, according to Wikipedia. JW is funded through donations by conservative activists, including the billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife".

http://www.truthq.com/b/judicialwatch.html

Larry Klayman

"Larry Elliot Klayman (born July 20, 1951) is an American right-wing activist lawyer and former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor. He is the founder of self-styled watchdog groups Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch.

In addition to his numerous lawsuits against the Clinton Administration, which led him to be called a "Clinton nemesis", Klayman has filed a number of lawsuits against political figures and governmental agencies. Klayman's goal in initiating the lawsuits is often to obtain information through the discovery process, rather than winning the lawsuit. Most cases brought by Judicial Watch or Klayman himself fail.

Critics have described him as "gadfly, and "a racist, a frivolous litigator, and a conspiracy theorist." Klayman is a "birther," and submitted a petition to deport President Barack Obama. His aggressive behavior has led to criticism and sanctions from legal authorities including a ban from appearing in two courtrooms".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Klayman

Richard Mellon Scaife

"Richard Mellon Scaife (/skeɪf/; July 3, 1932 – July 4, 2014) was an American billionaire, a principal heir to the Mellon banking, oil, and aluminum fortune, and the owner and publisher of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. In 2005, Scaife was number 238 on the Forbes 400, with a personal fortune of $1.2 billion. By 2013, Scaife had dropped to number 371 on the listing, with a personal fortune of $1.4 billion.

During his life, Scaife was known for his financial support of conservative public policy organizations over the past four decades. He provided support for conservative and libertarian causes in the United States, mostly through the private, nonprofit foundations he controlled: the Sarah Scaife Foundation, Carthage Foundation, and Allegheny Foundation, and until 2001, the Scaife Family Foundation, now controlled by his daughter Jennie and son David".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Mellon_Scaife

And back on the topic of the thread (TODAY IN TRUMPLAND) laugh
:thumbsup:
Some just dont see that you are but the messenger and not the message !
Appreciate you work and the accuracy of delivery Charles .
waving

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:33 AM
And for those of you out there on "spell check" patrol ! spock
"DAT" = "THAT" winking

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:30 AM
rofl rofl rofl
Now DAT ! Is conspiracy whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 09:25 AM
Talk about clues spock You should get one ! Dont you get it ?
I dont give a rats rump (see what i did therebigsmile ) What hillary's email are about . SHES NOT POTUS ! whoa
And when you do claim to have access with your rabbit hole malware links ! Its just the email taken off Anthony Weiners wife server and laptop and thats already been investigated (old news) . Then you just use that crap from pervert Weiner to declare everyone a pedophile ! All regurgitated garbage conspiracy !
Now if your privy to emails id like to see what Jarred and Ivanka are hidding on all the devices they've been using that are not cleared by WH rules !rofl rofl rofl
So you keep your "alleged" emails and stay hidden under your rock or rabbit hole scared of life cause DA GOVERMENT IS GOING TO GET YA!
I choose to believe what i see and see what i believe slaphead whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 07:49 AM

what about mingle, isn't it a big conspiracy? I think the government started mingle so we spend our time chatting here and don't pay attention to what they are doing.rofl rofl

I was wondering why Mingles sent me a free tin hat shocked surprised scared
rofl rofl rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 04/12/19 07:40 AM

ADDED BONUS and I even used the mockingbird media for ya..wanted to make you all feel at home..tongue2
Sweden drops rape accusations against founder of WIKILEAKS

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/21/sweden.wikileaks.charge/index.html

I have I told the both of you NO Russian Collusion and No Obstruction of Justice..remember those fellas ..almost two years and YOUR TRUTHS turned into nothing burgers..so I'll write it again..where do you think WIKILEAKS got the Hillary emails....it's obvious your first guess was wrong ..and I was still giving you 3 guesses ..weren't you reading..so let's try it again..

3 guesses ..lol

except for one important fact there with that theory there HBH..the emails didn't come from Russia..again weren't you reading..spock 3 guesses..I could say you already made 2 but they were the same and I'm feeling generous..lol..SOooo

I did not ask you where Stone got the emails..I asked you where WIKILEAKS got them from..stay with me here

well you two have been saying there was obstruction and collusion and neither one of you have read the report either..but rather than resort to calling people names..I will say we are both entitled to our opinions developed by the sources we use..would you not agree..or would you prefer I call you a fool as well..I'm flexible..your choice..spock ..again 3 guesses I don't have all night..
does his name start with a Tlaugh laugh laugh :angel:

laugh and is he a real Rump ?:wink: :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:32 PM
Sorry dont do corrupt links prone to Mal-Ware ! Ya got nuttin
yawn good night

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:10 PM
Theres a BBC documentry and they interview the young women molested by your pedo Assange
Its all real and easy to get . But its funny how you deffend pedo's and accuse everyone else .
Why do you think he went into hidding ? And they didnt just drop the charges in Sweden . Its a circumstance of there law and time limitations on prosecution .
So you keep propping your perv buddy up ! WE KNOW WHERE YOU STAND whoa
And just where are all the damming email's of Hillary you have ? laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 09:49 PM
Any fool saying no obstruction has yet to read the FULL Mueller report !
The truth will be revealed all in good time . WRONG AGAIN rofl oops

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 09:44 PM

Avenatti ! Really ?rofl Hes just a piece of crap layer . Dingbat donald didnt sleep with.and pay him $130 grand in hush money ? Its stormy daniels story but not his ! rofl
Nice try though ! whoa slaphead
For all i care he can rot in hell with the perv Assange

Failed Empire

"The character assassination of Julian Assange has taken some strange twists in recent days. In the latest from Gawker, we learn of Assange’s creepy email".

http://failedempire.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/so-julian-assange-is-a-pervert-who-cares/

Julian Assange Boasted About 'Asian Teengirl Stalkers' In Online Dating Profile

"Discussion of Julian Assange's sex life of late has focused on the rape and sexual molestation charges filed against him by two Swedish women. But he was once a nerdy Australian posting on OKCupid under the pseudonym "Harry Harrison".

http://gawker.com/5712623/julian-assange-boasted-about-asian-teengirl-stalkers-in-online-dating-profile

Mueller Witness Says Stone Told Him of Trump’s Perverted Sexual Behavior and Economic Crimes

"As Robert Mueller makes his way through dozens of witnesses in his probe of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, some rather interesting characters appear to be coming out of the woodwork.

Besides Roger Stone, who is infamous for his wild and often unethical style of politics, a man named Randy Credico has been another intriguing person of interest for Mr, Mueller. Credico, who has been described as an associate of Stone for many years, was involved in a text message exchange with Mr. Stone in 2016 which has caught the interest of both Mueller and members of the House Intelligence Committee.

These text messages indicated that Stone was seeking a presidential pardon for Wikileaks’ Julian Assange. Additionally Roger Stone himself testified before the House Intelligence Committee that Credico was an intermediary between himself and Wikileaks and that Credico had informed him of Wikileaks’ Clinton email release prior to the emails actually being released".

http://hillreporter.com/mueller-witness-says-stone-told-him-of-trumps-perverted-sexual-behavior-and-economic-crimes-15857

Hum? Makes me wonder. The connection between Roger Stone, Trump, and Julian Assange. Could Roger Stone be the connection between Trump and Julian Assange? Birds of a feather flock together.

BOOM explode . And there you go ! Assange at that point in 2016 was just a conduit to the russian spying and Stone was a conduit to the trump campaign ! smokin and it all started with
July 27 2016
"RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING" bigsmile
Boy his butt must hurt from being proven so wrong constantly laugh
Just once id like to see him say something with a inkling of truth . winking

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25