Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 08:03 PM

U.S. judge halts Trump policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico

"A U.S. judge on Monday halted the Trump administration’s policy of sending some asylum seekers back across the southern border to wait out their cases in Mexico, stopping a program the government planned to use to stem a recent flood of migrants.

The ruling is slated to take effect on Friday, according to the order by U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg in San Francisco. The preliminary injunction will apply nationwide".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-asylum/us-judge-halts-trump-policy-of-returning-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-idUSKCN1RK2E6

A judges job is to apply the law not make it up as they go along based on feelings.

They Say It’s Bad Now But Republicans Disclosed Private Tax Returns In 2014

"WASHINGTON ― The Trump administration and its defenders in Congress argue that Democrats are breaking the rules in seeking the president’s private tax information.

“We should not be in a situation where individual private tax returns are used for political purposes,” Jay Sekulow, one of President Donald Trump’s private attorneys, said Sunday on ABC News’ “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

“When you have people in the Congress who, for political reasons, are trying to get access to someone’s tax returns, that’s as wrong as it gets,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said Friday on C-SPAN.

Accusing Democrats of having “political” ― as opposed to legitimate oversight ― reasons for wanting to see Trump’s tax returns is the GOP’s main talking point these days.

And as talking points go, it’s an awkward one. Republicans themselves used private tax returns for political purposes just a few years ago, and they used the very same law that Democrats are now relying on to request the last six years of Trump’s tax returns".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/bad-now-republicans-disclosed-private-221215402.html

Congress has the power to ask for copies of anyone’s tax return thanks to a 1924 law enacted as a check on corruption in the executive branch. What comes around goes around.

http://www.archives.gov/files/legislative/resources/education/congress-represented/ebook.pdf

Careful now ! The bot mosquito's will get ya rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 03:07 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Mon 04/08/19 03:11 PM
And of all these murderers , rapist , drug dealers , terrorist ! How much of those numbers would reflect children under the age of 18 ????
I got a figure of 60% but that could be of the recent migration numbers !
Minors and children ! Thats what we have to be scared of . Phhht
Im more scare of the radical white supremacist fear mongerers that lurk in the shadows and spread fear and hate whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 02:09 PM

The sky is falling , THE SKY IS FALLING !scared
rofl

Wake Up ..This is just the beginning..this is what I have been warning about..It would be far worse if it wasn't for TRUMP..Like I said ..JUST THE BEGINNING..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p8qt51BORk

They are going to do anything to start a racial war ..Jussie Smollett was just a small attempt this is the next plan..The news is hiding it YOUR SOURCES..and you're worried about Trump's taxes .. it's another attempt to get Trump out of the way..YOU best start worrying about this..If it wasn't for TRUMP it would be ALOT worse..This is why they want Trump out this is why they want open borders ..to DESTROY our sovereignty and our nation..LIKE I SAID ..IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE..ALOT WORSE.. I have been trying to warn you about this...

Don't let ANYONE distract you from this..this is IMPORTANT..

I wish fear mongering crap like this wasn't allowed on a thread. This serves no purpose but to try to inflame others with false information. It serves no purpose but to try to scare people into believing this far fetched crap. With absolutely ZERO to back it up. On top of that Jussy Smollett has nothing to do with any of this. It's just another fear mongering tactic to try to take peoples eyes off of the real problem. Trump and his craziness, and crookedness. And how he is running our government.

BOOM BOOM BOOM explode explode explode
rofl rofl rofl
Will he ever be right about ANYTHING Charles ? laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:50 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Mon 04/08/19 01:52 PM
oops

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:49 PM

rofl

Wake Up ..This is just the beginning..this is what I have been warning about..It would be far worse if it wasn't for TRUMP..Like I said ..JUST THE BEGINNING..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p8qt51BORk

They are going to do anything to start a racial war ..Jussie Smollett was just a small attempt this is the next plan..The news is hiding it YOUR SOURCES..and you're worried about Trump's taxes .. it's another attempt to get Trump out of the way..YOU best start worrying about this..If it wasn't for TRUMP it would be ALOT worse..This is why they want Trump out this is why they want open borders ..to DESTROY our sovereignty and our nation..LIKE I SAID ..IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE..ALOT WORSE.. I have been trying to warn you about this...

Don't let ANYONE distract you from this..this is IMPORTANT..

I wish fear mongering crap like this wasn't allowed on a thread. This serves no purpose but to try to inflame others with false information. It serves no purpose but to try to scare people into believing this far fetched crap. With absolutely ZERO to back it up. On top of that Jussy Smollett has nothing to do with any of this. It's just another fear mongering tactic to try to take peoples eyes off of the real problem. Trump and his craziness, and crookedness. And how he is running our government.

BOOM BOOM BOOM explode explode explode
rofl rofl rofl
Will he ever be right about ANYTHING Charles ? laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:46 PM

Decreasing really..Here's three sources that dispute your claims

https://www.marketplace.org/2019/03/05/wealth-poverty/border-crossings-rise-despite-increased-federal-investment

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Border+Crossings+Have+Increased+2019&qpvt=border+crossings+have+increased+2019&FORM=EWRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVDLr-aQcgE

First. thank you for finally providing links to non Facebook sources.

Second. going through the links, they actually dont dispute my claim.

They speak about the crossings in the past YEAR only, under Trump, which I also had set aside as an outlier to the downward trend happening BEFORE TRUMP started running his mouth about the crisis.

Second barrel
BOOM !explode
rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:43 PM

Kirstjen Nielsen: Trump 'berated homeland security secretary' early in the morning and demanded illegal actions, report claims

"Kirstjen Nielsen, the US homeland security secretary who helped enforce President Trump's zero-tolerance immigration policies, has resigned amid claims of a contentious working relationship with the US leader.

According to The New York Times, Ms. Nielson has had a rough ride since she took the job in December 2017 and was "regularly berated" by Trump, who is said to have demanded that she take a more aggressive approach to tighten immigration".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kirstjen-nielsen-quits-trump-tensions-homeland-security-white-house-a8859436.html

George Conway Rips Trump For Punishing Those Who Won't Help Him Break Laws

"George Conway went on a tear again against President Donald Trump on Sunday, this time for a disturbing “pattern” apparent in his ouster of Homeland Security head Kirstjen Nielsen.

On Twitter, Conway pointed to a report in The New York Times that said Trump often blew up at Nielsen when she warned him about how the actions he demanded against immigrants were illegal".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-rips-trump-punishing-064419848.html

Another promise broken.

The Trump administration is holding up a crucial infrastructure project

"The Trump administration’s decision to withhold funding for a critical East Coast infrastructure project could cause economic trouble for the entire country.

The Gateway Program is a transportation project intended to fix the crumbling infrastructure carrying roughly 200,000 daily of commuters between New Jersey and New York through the Hudson River Tunnel. The project’s inception in 2011 arose as a means to replace the “Access to the Region’s Core” tunnel project that was canceled by then-N.J. Governor Chris Christie.

The Obama administration agreed it would cover half of the costs of the $30-billion project, with the remaining half would be split between the New York and New Jersey state governments. But the deal fell apart after Trump was elected, and according to the New York Times, the president denied there ever was an agreement".

url]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ny-nj-tunnel-project-trump-192623246.html

The Stats on Border Apprehensions

"Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said monthly border apprehensions have returned to “previous levels” since dropping significantly after President Donald Trump took office. That’s true: There was a sharp rise in those apprehended at the Southwest border in March from a year ago, putting the figure back in line with 2016.

But what about the long-term view? Apprehensions have been on a general downward trend since the mid-2000s".

http://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

Trump Claims There Is a Crisis at the Border. What’s the Reality?

"President Trump has frequently called the situation at the southern border with Mexico a crisis and insists that building his long-promised border wall will fix it. Here are some of Mr. Trump’s most common assertions of a crisis, and the reality of what we know about immigrants and the border".

"THE REALITY Illegal border crossings have been declining for nearly two decades. In 2017, border-crossing apprehensions were at their lowest point since 1971.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/11/us/politics/trump-border-crisis-reality.html

3 Charts That Show What's Actually Happening Along The Southern Border

"The total number of people apprehended for illegally crossing the southern U.S. border has been steadily falling for almost two decades. It's a long-term trend that sociologists, economists, and federal officials have been tracking for years".

According to the Department of Homeland Security, there is a long-term trend of fewer people being arrested or apprehended for allegedly crossing the border illegally. Most apprehensions happen along the southern border. (Years shown are fiscal years.)

http://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622246815/unauthorized-immigration-in-three-graphs

Illegal Immigration Statistics

"There were 12 million immigrants living in the country illegally as of January 2015, according to the most recent estimate from the Department of Homeland Security. The estimates from two independent groups are similar: The Pew Research Center estimates the number at 10.7 million in 2016, and the Center for Migration Studies says there were 10.8 million people in 2016 living in the U.S. illegally.

That would be about 3.3 percent to 3.7 percent of the total U.S. population in 2016 or 2015.

http://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

BOOM explode rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 11:24 AM
Drinks bourbon from a sippy cup all day long drinker

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 11:15 AM
rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 11:14 AM

But if ya dispute what I say go to youtube and start looking up Q ..Qanon ..shouldn't be hard to find and search..major following..several sites

I've often wondered what all this 'Q' stuff is all about, so following the advice given in previous posts I 'did the research' and discovered it is nothing more than a conspiracy theory!

“What Q stands for is military intelligence, most likely. He’s been talking to all of us. Letting us know the covert battles that are waging between the Deep State and President Trump.”

Tyler, whose last name was not disclosed to WPLG, is one of a growing number of vocal followers of a conspiracy theory, known as Qanon, that has taken hold among some Trump supporters. The theory centers around an anonymous source, Q, who is trying to tell the world about a secret battle being waged by Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller against a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades.

There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true.

That has not stopped the conspiracy theory from gaining an online following. It’s also beginning to show up in the real world at Trump rallies and on billboards. Some people have even acted on the claims.

HOW DID THIS START?
In December 2016, Edgar M. Welch entered a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor and demanded access to a basement that did not exist. He believed the restaurant was part of a child sex ring, a conspiracy known as Pizzagate. Conspiracy theorists on Reddit and 4chan posted that readers could uncover a child sex ring in the hacked emails of John Podesta — if only one were to replace words like “pizza” with “little girl.”

Eight months later, a person going by “Q” posted for the first time on the anonymous politics message board of 4chan, among the most notorious and extreme places on the internet — and a hotbed of conspiracy talk. Even Q’s first post was riddled with standard conspiracies that never took place.

That marked the start of the Qanon theory, which has drawn on some of the themes that fueled Pizzagate.

Now that we know, we can all go back to reliable sources of info about dozy donny, like Reuters! laugh laugh laugh

I tried to warn you sir laugh
Careful going onto those sites he suggest .i.e. "Q" . My provider suggest it may contain MALWARE

I know I'm a little off topic. I don't mean to piss off any of the higher up's. But this is the truth as best as I know it. Right now Mingle is the only social media site that is still allowing people to post links that may be harmless in the start, but winds up leading someone that doesn't know any better to get their computers infected with some nasty Mal-ware. So, to the readers of this thread that might not know any better, Careful of some of the conspiracy links that are posted here. If it takes you to YouTube, but then tries to take you off YouTube to some link to some conspiracy site, like, "Infowars" or worse, all I can say is be very careful. No telling what kind of Mal-ware you may find.

OK, that's my off-topic PSA for the day.

This is your Republican Party. They like to low rate dead people. People with much better reputations that they will ever have. This is how sorry and low down your Republican Party has become. To me, this is nothing but rich white trash that's doing this. Not to mention, a low down coward and a lier that has ZERO room to low rate anyone. Much less the dead.

Roger Stone Shares Vile Instagram Post About The Late Barbara Bush

"Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone defended the president’s recent attack on the late former first lady Barbara Bush with a vile Instagram post on Friday.

“Well she’s dead and he’s president- who won that one?” Stone asked in his lengthy caption".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/roger-stone-shares-vile-instagram-080146795.html

Roger Stone Goes After Deceased First Lady in Defense of Trump

"Are there constituents among the American electorate who love the trashing of dead people? If so, President Donald Trump has cornered that market. Weeks ago Trump hammered the now-deceased Sen. John McCain because he can’t get past McCain’s famous thumbs-down vote on legislation that would have taken away healthcare from millions of Americans, but more than that, our insecure president could never get over the personal slights McCain dished out regarding Trump over the years".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-barbara-bush-818654/

Thats what happened to me ! I tried to go to one of his links and my service provider flashed me a warning
"WARNING" THE LINK YOU ARE ATTEMPTING MAY CAUSE HARMFUL MAL-WARE TO YOUR DEVICE FROM MALICIOUS FOREIGN ACTORS "
Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 10:02 AM
Hotter then my nipples rubbing against my t-shirt after a 26km marathon surprised

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 09:59 AM
Addicted to popsicles

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 09:57 AM
noway AAAAAH! NO YOU DONT spock

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 09:55 AM
Iz jus wanna swim inun ur cement pond tongue2

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 08:05 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Mon 04/08/19 08:06 AM
?????? ! ELLIE MAE drool ....with bells on bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 07:01 PM

The IRS audits most anyone over a certain level of income such as President Trump. There was probably a team of auditors that have followed Trump tax returns for years. Should he not have filed a legal tax return and paid his taxes, I'm sure the IRS would have gone to great lengths to collect what they thought was owing.

I think it is all about politics. The Trump tax returns would give the democrats plenty of ammunition to claim Trump is a poor, little rich boy that has no idea of what being a common person is about. I would expect Trump's income to be on a similar level as other CEOs, celebrities, and sports stars. His and Melania's income probably makes the Obama's look like the poor folk struggling to get by. Trump probably paid more in taxes than the Obamas made!!

Why make this about the Obama's sir ? He showed his tax info !
And its not just about what he paid in taxes but who he is doing buisness with ! i.e. the russians , the saudi's ! And how that affects how he is treating them now .
He said over and over again he would show his taxes ?
What are you scared of that they will discover ? Why does it bother you so much that the country wants to see them ?
Look how long the idiot chased obama around to show his birth certificate ? Wasnt that a crock of crap ?

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 04:14 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 04/07/19 04:16 PM
What i want to know is if the world is flat(un-plausible)
How thick is the core ? And why do volcanoes errupt up instead of burning it way out the bottom ? Dont get me started on tectonic plates and there movements .
Can you explain that genius ? Now gimme my 10 grand bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 03:53 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 04/07/19 03:54 PM
Then if he has nothing to hide why is he fighting so hard and spending millions in tax dollars to hide it ???

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 03:50 PM
Jeez noway . I want me somma what you been smokinsmokin

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 03:01 PM
You need to get away from your computer more and quit diving down those deep dark rabbit hole laugh
You must have hit your head on the way down one whoa
Get on a plane and take a trip then tell me the earth is flat. rofl

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25