Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:57 PM
Likes to repeat herself bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:52 PM

SOMEONE must stop these people pouring into our country. They are like any other group of people. Some are good and honest, while others are vicious and truly outlaws. If we need a military coup here in the United States, then I feel that is the best way now to take over command and close the border. It is unfortunate when good people must suffer due to the bad...but I do not see any Dems offering to fence off a huge portion of their property, install water, bathrooms, and homes for these people. The general population can no longer tolerate most of our tax money going for supplying illegals with necessities when we have CITIZENS in need. Its time for someone to do something drastic.

does MOST of the taxpayer money go to illegals?

Is this not like making a statement that most imprisoned haven really committed crimes so shut the jails down?

Where are the numbers to justify such claims or solutions?

We already have a border, and it has been DECREASING illegal crossings ALREADY, why suddenly is it not enough?

You must have missed my post on page 17 about border apprehensions increasing. It is a problem and we do need some solutions! Takes both parties to make progress on the problem.

actually I will repost it here with my thoughts:

Although apprehensions remain lower than their peak of 1.6 million in 2000, daily border crossings have recently surpassed a 13-year high with an increase in the number of Central American migrants, largely families with children seeking asylum, coming to the U.S. border in recent months.

FIrstly, it does state TWO situations. One is apprehensions, the other is crossings. they are not the same thing.

Apprehensions deals with crossings that are illegal only. Crossings includes ALL Types of crossing, legal or otherwise.

Secondly, the paragraph is also comparing YEARLY averages to daily trends and does not state over how many days or what impact or significance that leads to when compared to other 'daily' peaks in other years.

So, to me, it is not a very helpful source of information regarding whether there is any real crisis to suddenly feel concerned with or which current resources will not continue to address or resolve.

However you want to represent what it means. Border statistics clearly show an increase in immigrants trying to get into the US either through requesting asylum at the ports of entry or after they are apprehended, or being inadmissible. February 2019 was 76,103 vs February 2018 at 36,751. That seems like a significant increase to me and that many more immigrants our government needs to deal with.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

It is an increase, Under Trump by the way. But it is easy to nitpick certain time frames to show such short term trends. The question is what does it really show?

SImilar jumps have happened throughout the years but the TREND is still been downward.

In march 2003, for instance, there were 100,000 apprehensions compared to 160,000 in the next year. I dont recall a peep from either side and no 'urgency' about a wall then. And then, without a new wall, in march of 06 it DROPPED from 160,000 to 110,000. So, as I said, for the question of border security, a comparison of only two points in time doesn't really prove much one way or another, and apparently has little to do with border walls. There is a CBP based chart of march apprehensions here:

http://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

We appear to be mixing apples and oranges. Your number for March 2018 indicates less than 40k people and my number for March 2018 is over 50k. Yours seems to be the number of apprehensions of those who entered illegally. The 50k represents both apprehensions and those who were refused entry at the border. The number of immigrants allowed into the country based on their request for asylum is not included in either number. I do not know what that number is. It does appear that there has been a significant increase in all the numbers from 2018 to 2019.

from your source, the numbers are inclusive of apprehensions and several other classes:

OFO inadmissibility metrics include: individuals encountered at ports of entry who are seeking lawful admission into the United States but are determined to be inadmissible, individuals presenting themselves to seek humanitarian protection under our laws, and individuals who withdraw an application for admission and return to their countries of origin within a short timeframe.

These additional classes are not an issue, since they are following the laws or do not enter.

The world is getting bigger, I expect raw numbers will reflect that within the numbers of people who are native born or legally migrating.

True dat

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:19 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 04/07/19 02:54 PM
Q is full of crap ! Its all lies and conspiracy theories aimed at dividing the people for the sake of White Nationalist ! And its links are corrupt with Mal-Ware
Q is for Quacks whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 08:26 AM

SOMEONE must stop these people pouring into our country. They are like any other group of people. Some are good and honest, while others are vicious and truly outlaws. If we need a military coup here in the United States, then I feel that is the best way now to take over command and close the border. It is unfortunate when good people must suffer due to the bad...but I do not see any Dems offering to fence off a huge portion of their property, install water, bathrooms, and homes for these people. The general population can no longer tolerate most of our tax money going for supplying illegals with necessities when we have CITIZENS in need. Its time for someone to do something drastic.

Is this not like making a statement that most imprisoned haven really committed crimes so shut the jails down?

We already have a border, and it has been DECREASING illegal crossings ALREADY, why suddenly is it not enough?

Answers.

Trump says undocumented immigrants are an economic burden. They pay billions in taxes.

"Unauthorized immigrants paid more than $20 billion in income taxes in 2015. They also fund Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security".

"One of the biggest misconceptions about undocumented immigrants is that they don’t pay any taxes. In his first address to Congress in 2017, President Donald Trump set the tone for his immigration agenda when he said immigration costs US taxpayers “billions of dollars a year". Two years later, he is still repeating that lie. In his State of the Union speech on Tuesday, he once again suggested that unauthorized immigrants are a burden to US taxpayers.

http://www.vox.com/2018/4/13/17229018/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes

Fact check: How much does illegal immigration cost America? Not nearly as much as Trump claims.

"As President Donald Trump continued his weeks-long push for Congress to give him the funds he demanded for his border wall, he stressed a false claim about how much illegal immigration costs the country".

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-how-much-does-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer

"As Tax Day 2018 approaches, it is worth exploring a pressing question that is widely misunderstood: do undocumented immigrants pay federal taxes?

The short answer is yes. Many undocumented immigrants find ways to legally pay both federal income and payroll taxes even if they don’t have a Social Security number (which is normally required) and even if their income was earned by working illegally".

http://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/how-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-federal-taxes-an-explainer/

Undocumented immigrants quietly pay billions into Social Security and receive no benefits

"If all undocumented immigrants were deported today, next year’s Social Security trust funds would have approximately $13 billion less for benefit payouts. It’s a considerable loss of dollars, especially when it’s projected that the Social Security funds will be depleted by 2034".

http://www.marketplace.org/2019/01/28/economy/undocumented-immigrants-quietly-pay-billions-social-security-and-receive-no

Trump tells his big whopper lies. And some people believe it. While others post wild conspiracy theories that only a child should believe. But grown people in the internet age would rather remain ignorant and in the dark. Trying to find their way through a dark rabbit hole. When the truth is right in front of them in plain sight. If you follow the money, whether it be Democrat or Republican, you will find the truth.

The truth I think is part of the reason that Democrats fight for immigrants, Money. Billions paid into the system by immigrants. Just think what would happen if we lost all that money? And that's the truth of it. Trump want's you to believe his lies. He wants to build a wall that we don't need so when he goes out in 2020 he will have his great wall monument to himself.

This does help understand our screwed up tax system and illegal immigrants. It also reinforces the Presidents call for immigration reform as the IRS and Homeland Security laws are not compatible.

And ive heard through different media sources that 60% of those figures are children !

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 08:20 AM
But was beat badly by the hottie above tears
ot-Won American Idol with just her smile:angry:

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 06:39 AM
Hotter then my bumhole after eating extra spicy chilly tears

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 06:35 AM

Still waiting for a photo of 'the edge' and stories of happens to people who 'fall off'. Curious that the media have never, ever, produced any such picture or story!

Just look at the board game "RISK" noway . Its flat with edges laugh
Think i need to smoke me another fatty smokin . Im freakin myself out rofl
This thread is the product of how the internet is damaging for some ......people whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 06:28 AM
Took a wrong turn in his dungeons&dragons game and ended up here noway

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 04/07/19 06:14 AM

Answers.

Trump says undocumented immigrants are an economic burden. They pay billions in taxes.

"Unauthorized immigrants paid more than $20 billion in income taxes in 2015. They also fund Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security".

"One of the biggest misconceptions about undocumented immigrants is that they don’t pay any taxes. In his first address to Congress in 2017, President Donald Trump set the tone for his immigration agenda when he said immigration costs US taxpayers “billions of dollars a year". Two years later, he is still repeating that lie. In his State of the Union speech on Tuesday, he once again suggested that unauthorized immigrants are a burden to US taxpayers.

http://www.vox.com/2018/4/13/17229018/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes

Fact check: How much does illegal immigration cost America? Not nearly as much as Trump claims.

"As President Donald Trump continued his weeks-long push for Congress to give him the funds he demanded for his border wall, he stressed a false claim about how much illegal immigration costs the country".

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-how-much-does-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

"As Tax Day 2018 approaches, it is worth exploring a pressing question that is widely misunderstood: do undocumented immigrants pay federal taxes?

The short answer is yes. Many undocumented immigrants find ways to legally pay both federal income and payroll taxes even if they don’t have a Social Security number (which is normally required) and even if their income was earned by working illegally".

http://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/how-do-undocumented-immigrants-pay-federal-taxes-an-explainer/

Undocumented immigrants quietly pay billions into Social Security and receive no benefits

"If all undocumented immigrants were deported today, next year’s Social Security trust funds would have approximately $13 billion less for benefit payouts. It’s a considerable loss of dollars, especially when it’s projected that the Social Security funds will be depleted by 2034".

http://www.marketplace.org/2019/01/28/economy/undocumented-immigrants-quietly-pay-billions-social-security-and-receive-no

Trump tells his big whopper lies. And some people believe it. While others post wild conspiracy theories that only a child should believe. But grown people in the internet age would rather remain ignorant and in the dark. Trying to find their way through a dark rabbit hole. When the truth is right in front of them in plain sight. If you follow the money, whether it be Democrat or Republican, you will find the truth.

The truth I think is part of the reason that Democrats fight for immigrants, Money. Billions paid into the system by immigrants. Just think what would happen if we lost all that money? And that's the truth of it. Trump want's you to believe his lies. He wants to build a wall that we don't need so when he goes out in 2020 he will have his great wall monument to himself.

Sounds like the immigrants pay more taxes then the idiot trump does !laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 07:14 PM

People who like Obama thought he was great. Those of us who felt he was damaging
the economy, being a goofball bowing to Arabian leaders and kissing their rings, and all the other stupid things he did --well, it just was downright embarrassing to REAL AMERICANS. Now Michelle Obama has interviewed with the Smollett trial by talking to the DA ahead of time, and as media has reported, she spoke in favor of Smollett. When will the Clintons and Obamas realize we are tired of them, their arrogance and their interference. Frankly I hope Hillary runs for office again so we can teach her once and for all that NO ONE wants her in politics.

Hmmm, I wouldnt think being a goofball, OR arrogance OR interference were really a concern for Trump supporters,

Mr. "I know more than military generals or our intelligence community"
Mr. "I have a genius IQ but don't want you to see my grades.
Mr. "Players who kneel during the anthem should be fired"

as far as the economy. Facts are facts. It totally depends upon which facts people focus on. But considering what economy WAS when he came in. I find it hard to not laugh at the idea that he was 'damaging' what he came into.

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 05:30 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sat 04/06/19 06:23 PM

laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 04:39 PM
Hes high

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 04:37 PM

So if Trump was to supply those tax returns to a house oversight committee and those returns where made public in some way, what should be the penalty for the committee chair? I would expect their immediate resignation at the least!!

Why shouldnt it be made public ? Dont the people have the right to know ?
I do agree there should be repremand for anything leaked from the Mueller report that should be kept classified for security issues ! But the full report should be viewed by oversight committies .

just an interesting aside, I found a cool site that actually has copies of the presidential returns since NIXON (except for Trumps)

http://www.efile.com/historic-1040-income-tax-returns-of-us-presidents-and-candidates/

As I posted,

"Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request..."

That's the law. It is crystal clear. No debate here.

Trump isn't special. Just about all presidents going way back gave up their tax returns. They had nothing to hide. Trump is a crook. And that's just the truth of it. If he wasn't he wouldn't have all these court cases pending against him.

Why One of Trump’s Biggest Legal Threats Is New York’s Attorney General

"Why One of Trump’s Biggest Legal Threats Is New York’s Attorney General "

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-one-of-trumps-biggest-legal-threats-is-new-yorks-attorney-general/

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality

"A New York judge has signed off on a deal to shut down Donald Trump’s personal charity after a lawsuit exposed a “shocking pattern of illegality”.

Justice Saliann Scarpulla approved the deal to close the Trump Foundation and split its remaining $1.7m funds between other charities.

New York’s attorney general and lawyers for the Trump Foundation will have 30 days to provide Scarpulla with a list of organizations and the attorney general’s office will have the right to reject ones it deems unfit".

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/18/trump-foundation-shutdown-lawsuit

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 01:54 PM

But if ya dispute what I say go to youtube and start looking up Q ..Qanon ..shouldn't be hard to find and search..major following..several sites

I've often wondered what all this 'Q' stuff is all about, so following the advice given in previous posts I 'did the research' and discovered it is nothing more than a conspiracy theory!

“What Q stands for is military intelligence, most likely. He’s been talking to all of us. Letting us know the covert battles that are waging between the Deep State and President Trump.”

Tyler, whose last name was not disclosed to WPLG, is one of a growing number of vocal followers of a conspiracy theory, known as Qanon, that has taken hold among some Trump supporters. The theory centers around an anonymous source, Q, who is trying to tell the world about a secret battle being waged by Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller against a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades.

There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true.

That has not stopped the conspiracy theory from gaining an online following. It’s also beginning to show up in the real world at Trump rallies and on billboards. Some people have even acted on the claims.

HOW DID THIS START?
In December 2016, Edgar M. Welch entered a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor and demanded access to a basement that did not exist. He believed the restaurant was part of a child sex ring, a conspiracy known as Pizzagate. Conspiracy theorists on Reddit and 4chan posted that readers could uncover a child sex ring in the hacked emails of John Podesta — if only one were to replace words like “pizza” with “little girl.”

Eight months later, a person going by “Q” posted for the first time on the anonymous politics message board of 4chan, among the most notorious and extreme places on the internet — and a hotbed of conspiracy talk. Even Q’s first post was riddled with standard conspiracies that never took place.

That marked the start of the Qanon theory, which has drawn on some of the themes that fueled Pizzagate.

Now that we know, we can all go back to reliable sources of info about dozy donny, like Reuters! laugh laugh laugh

I tried to warn you sir laugh
Careful going onto those sites he suggest .i.e. "Q" . My provider suggest it may contain MALWARE

I know I'm a little off topic. I don't mean to piss off any of the higher up's. But this is the truth as best as I know it. Right now Mingle is the only social media site that is still allowing people to post links that may be harmless in the start, but winds up leading someone that doesn't know any better to get their computers infected with some nasty Mal-ware. So, to the readers of this thread that might not know any better, Careful of some of the conspiracy links that are posted here. If it takes you to YouTube, but then tries to take you off YouTube to some link to some conspiracy site, like, "Infowars" or worse, all I can say is be very careful. No telling what kind of Mal-ware you may find.

OK, that's my off-topic PSA for the day.

This is your Republican Party. They like to low rate dead people. People with much better reputations that they will ever have. This is how sorry and low down your Republican Party has become. To me, this is nothing but rich white trash that's doing this. Not to mention, a low down coward and a lier that has ZERO room to low rate anyone. Much less the dead.

Roger Stone Shares Vile Instagram Post About The Late Barbara Bush

"Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone defended the president’s recent attack on the late former first lady Barbara Bush with a vile Instagram post on Friday.

“Well she’s dead and he’s president- who won that one?” Stone asked in his lengthy caption".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/roger-stone-shares-vile-instagram-080146795.html

Roger Stone Goes After Deceased First Lady in Defense of Trump

"Are there constituents among the American electorate who love the trashing of dead people? If so, President Donald Trump has cornered that market. Weeks ago Trump hammered the now-deceased Sen. John McCain because he can’t get past McCain’s famous thumbs-down vote on legislation that would have taken away healthcare from millions of Americans, but more than that, our insecure president could never get over the personal slights McCain dished out regarding Trump over the years".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-barbara-bush-818654/

Thats what happened to me ! I tried to go to one of his links and my service provider flashed me a warning
"WARNING" THE LINK YOU ARE ATTEMPTING MAY CAUSE HARMFUL MAL-WARE TO YOUR DEVICE FROM MALICIOUS FOREIGN ACTORS "
Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 01:37 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sat 04/06/19 01:46 PM

So if Trump was to supply those tax returns to a house oversight committee and those returns where made public in some way, what should be the penalty for the committee chair? I would expect their immediate resignation at the least!!

I do agree there should be repremand for anything leaked from the Mueller report that should be kept classified for security issues ! But the full report should be viewed by oversight committies .

So you would be fine with your personal life and private information being published in your local newspaper? How about if we placed cameras in your home and went live with them on facebook or U-tube? My private business is not for public consumption and I don't think anybody else should be subject to that either.

Rather funny talking about tax returns and what they can show. One of the female senators running for President released her tax returns showing her senate salary and some other small amounts of income. When I looked at her bio is said something about living in DC, having several children, and being married. I think it said her husband was a venture capitalist. Maybe we should expect all the candidates who are calling for tax return release to release their FAMILY income and tax returns!!! Funny how some politicians file separately from their spouses!!! Poor senator with a couple children living in DC would be struggling to make ends meet.

Well i dont exactly hold the highest office in the land sir ! A office that could be comprimised by a foreign goverment or other entities . Total transparency should be criteria for anybody that has that much power .
When the idiot trump leaked part of his 2005 return in 2016 ! Its funny that the portions he did release are of his contributions to charity . His own charity ! The same.charity thats been closed down by the SDNY because of corruption ! TOTAL TRANSPARENCY

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 12:13 PM

Trump's 'pattern of cognitive decline' alarms psychiatrists

"Call him “Patient 1”: An individual in Washington, D.C., who presents with symptoms of mental decline, including a bizarre inability to remember where his own father was born.

Bandy Lee, a psychiatrist on the faculty at the Yale School of Medicine, has some insights to share, which we will get to in a moment.

On Tuesday, at a meeting with the secretary-general of NATO, President Trump launched into an impromptu riff on one of his favorite topics, the reluctance of America’s wealthy European allies to pay more toward their own defense. Then, in what might have been a clumsy effort to show no hard feelings, he expressed his love for Germany, the ancestral home of the Trump (or, originally, Drumpf) family:

“My father is German, right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany.”

Trump’s father, Frederick, was born in 1905 in the Bronx, approximately 4,000 miles from Germany, as the accompanying map shows. Trump’s grandfather was born in Germany but was living in the United States with his wife when Frederick was born".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pattern-of-cognitive-decline-alarms-psychiatrists-110000099.html

Trump scrambles to keep his tax returns hidden from review

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-scrambles-to-keep-his-tax-returns-hidden-from-review-1474789955522

Fight begins over Trump's taxes, lawyer slams Democrats' request

"Reuters) - An attorney for President Donald Trump on Friday blasted U.S. House Democrats’ request for six years of Trump’s tax returns as “a misguided attempt” to politicize the tax laws, accusing lawmakers of harassment and interference in IRS audits".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tax/fight-begins-over-trumps-taxes-lawyer-slams-democrats-request-idUSKCN1RH2B4

It seems to me that if Trump really was under the worlds longest audit the IRS would speak up and say so. But the IRS has never said a word about it. Yes or No. It's enough to make one wonder if it's just another made up lie by Trump to keep his taxes hidden from public view?

"Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request..."

That's the law. It is crystal clear. No debate here.

Congress has oversight duty to ensure that the prez is representing the countries interests and not his own, that he is not in a position to be blackmailed by foreign governments because of any financial entanglements and that he is not hiding misdeeds or misrepresentations from the public. Dishonest Donnie is fighting hard not to release or at least stall the release of his taxes until after the 2020 election because it most likely hinders his reelection odds.

Not to mention his crooked grandfather ran a brothel in Alaska and sold horse meat disguised as beef from run down fallen horses that didnt make it through the chilcoot pass laugh
Rotten apples dont fall far from there rotten trees

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 12:07 PM

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 10:36 AM
She warms the coquels of my nether regions bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 07:47 AM
Well i gotta keep the gloo cool in the summer dont i ? laugh

ot- arrested for punching the easter bunny in the mouth

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 04/06/19 06:26 AM

Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen says he has new access to 14 million files, seeks a delay in prison term

"President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen are seeking to delay his surrender to prison — and get a reduced sentence — by citing his recent ability to access a computer hard drive containing more than 14 million files, some of which could help congressional committees investigating Trump. A memo that Cohen's attorneys sent Thursday to top Democrats in Congress details what Cohen has told special counsel Rober Mueller's team and the House Intelligence Committee about evidence that suggests Trump was involved in or knew about a criminal conspiracy to collude with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-cohen-says-he-has-14-million-files-of-significant-value-in-bid-for-lighter-sentence/

Michael Cohen to Congress: Help me stay out of prison.

"NEW YORK – Attorneys for Michael Cohen are asking members of Congress to help keep him out of prison.

"In a letter sent to lawmakers Thursday, Cohen’s legal team said he is still sorting through documents in his personal files that might be of interest to House Democrats investigating President Donald Trump, including emails, voice recordings, images and other documents on a hard drive".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-cohen-congress-help-stay-010858897.html

Trump investigation: Michael Cohen 'discovers more information on the president’ for prosecutors

"Michael Cohen’s lawyer has revealed his client has “more information” on Donald Trump for prosecutors investigating the president.

“Mr. Cohen is fully cooperating with the Southern District of New York and is offering more information that he’s now discovered when he retrieved back his cell phones and other documents from the Southern District,” Lanny Davies told MSNBC on Tuesday".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-investigation-michael-cohen-mueller-hush-money-payments-a8852836.html

Cohen Offers to Turn Over Hard Drive Files in Leniency Bid

"President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen is giving congressional Democrats more information in an effort to seek their help to delay the start of his three-year prison sentence next month -- or even reduce it".

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-05/cohen-offers-to-turn-over-hard-drive-files-in-bid-for-leniency

Told you, it ain't nowhere close to being over. It's just getting a good start. Looks like Cohen knows how to play the cards that are dealt to him. Looks like he didn't give up everything he knew.

Former Trump lawyer Cohen says assisting with more probes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-cohen/former-trump-lawyer-cohen-says-assisting-with-more-probes-idUSKCN1RH00E

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25