whoa
And heres some more conspiracy theories for our tinfoil hat wearing friends
CHEMTRAILS , GMO's , FLOURIDE ... MONSANTO rofl
Topics they love to conspiry about scared

Topics they love to conspire about.

Fixed it for ya happy
You're welcome.

Isn't English supposed to be your first language? laugh

Actualy my first language and education were in french .
But what your pointing out there was what i liked to call a "FAT FINGERS TYPO"
Your just butthurt cause i beat you to the football earth theory laugh
But thanks for pointing out the error whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 07:42 PM
Avenatti ! Really ?rofl Hes just a piece of crap layer . Dingbat donald didnt sleep with.and pay him $130 grand in hush money ? Its stormy daniels story but not his ! rofl
Nice try though ! whoa slaphead
For all i care he can rot in hell with the perv Assange

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 05:11 PM
NO
Its shaped like a football and Tom Brady is our overlord scared
Prove me wrong rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 05:05 PM
whoa
And heres some more conspiracy theories for our tinfoil hat wearing friends
CHEMTRAILS , GMO's , FLOURIDE ... MONSANTO rofl
Topics they love to conspiry about scared

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 04:00 PM

What some call conspiracy theories others call opinions..a matter of perception..and attitude..

FREE ASSANGE..smile2

Good to see you supporting your pedophile friend whoa
Some parents in Sweden want his arse once the USA is done with him rofl

Well, if it's PROVEN he's a pedo then F him.
I have a feeling he isn't tho, especially with the burden of proof required for a man someone wants out of the way... Just like happened to quite a few others I knew.

The label "pedophile" is going around well these days. Problem is, the REAL pedophiles are still out there pushing their agenda and being protected by those who push that cacamimi "gender fluidity" agenda.

It's easy to accuse, even a ten year-old can do that.
It's much harder to prove and even harder to prove on an innocent person, as that one procecutor I knew found out.
Boy didn't he look stupid at the end of the trial laugh

Wow !spock
Well let me just say what "your" prosecutor probably said !
AQUITTED DOES NOT MEAN NOT GUILTY

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:37 PM

Now thats a great example of conspiracies laugh
Pedo Assange wont be doing much talking from Gitmo bigsmile
rofl

scary that people don't see how they make them self look and sound, or how extreme their leaps of extreme bias become. I will stand by my opinion that with Trump, it is part the natural con man in him and part his aging senility. With other civilians though, I just don't see how their brain gets to that point.

Your exactly right about that Ms.H :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:23 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 04/11/19 03:25 PM
Now thats a great example of conspiracies laugh
A little butthurt today are we ?
Pedo Assange wont be doing much talking from Gitmo bigsmile
rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:44 PM

What some call conspiracy theories others call opinions..a matter of perception..and attitude..

FREE ASSANGE..smile2

Good to see you supporting your pedophile friend whoa
Some parents in Sweden want his arse once the USA is done with him rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:42 PM
Now who's been smoking the chemtrails whoa
Beam me up Scotty rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:39 PM

U.S. charges WikiLeaks' Assange with hacking conspiracy with Manning

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors announced charges on Thursday against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, accusing him of conspiring with former Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning to gain access to a government computer as part of one of the largest compromises of classified information in U.S. history".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-assange-usa-conspiracy/us-charges-wikileaks-assange-with-hacking-conspiracy-with-manning-idUSKCN1RN1QA

"The indictment said that Assange in March 2010 engaged in a conspiracy to assist Manning in cracking a password stored on U.S. Department of Defense computers connected to the Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNet), a U.S. government network used for classified documents and communications." I am curious to see what type of proof the government has of Assange's "assistance" in cracking that code. It seems to me that the whole case hinges on that. If the government can't show that Assange helped with the code-cracking then the only crime was Manning's leaking.

Conspiracy Without the Theory

"When swirling charges of rigged elections, witch hunts, and a coup plotted by the “deep state” are referred to as “conspiracy theory,” this is not just a misnomer but a misunderstanding, one with consequences. Conspiracy and theory have been decoupled; we face the distinctively malignant phenomenon of conspiracy without the theory. Like all conspiracism, it rests on the certainty that things are not as they seem, but conspiracy without the theory dispenses with the burden of explanation. We see no insistent demand for proof, no exhaustive amassing of evidence, no dots revealed to form a pattern, no close examination of the operators plotting in the shadows. Instead, we get innuendo: Some government agency “has an agenda.” Or it takes the form I’m just asking questions. Or, most often, conspiracy without the theory is bare assertion, “rigged!”—a one-word exclamation evokes fantastic schemes and the awesome capacity to mobilize three million illegal voters to support Hillary Clinton for president".

http://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/trumps-witch-hunt-claims-arent-conspiracy-theories/586552/

Media savvy: Some Americans believe the dumbest things. How not to be one of them.

"As the never-ending election season moves from “midterm” to “presidential” mode, Americans are deluged by news alerts on their screens, and by breaking-news tweets, emails and sensational claims on cable broadcasts. By this time next week, the public will have seen at least some of the special counsel’s report, which began with the undisputed fact that Russian agents spread disinformation on social media to influence the 2016 election. Abetted by a president whose idea of a credible source for information is something “many people are saying,” an untold number of Americans nod in agreement when Alex Jones proclaims the massacre of schoolchildren in Newtown, Conn., a hoax — the fakest of so-called fake news, which he now concedes was a product of his own “psychosis".

http://news.yahoo.com/media-savvy-some-americans-believe-the-dumbest-things-how-not-to-be-one-of-them-090000644.html

What's behind Warren's plan to break up Facebook, Amazon and Google

"Internet behemoths Amazon, Google and Facebook have become frighteningly dominant, their growth uncontrolled, their practices too often secretive and dodgy. Between swallowing competitors, expanding far beyond their original missions and spying on consumers, these super-platforms are growing too complicated for the government to fully understand and effectively regulate — or so it appears".

http://news.yahoo.com/whats-behind-warrens-plan-to-break-up-facebook-amazon-and-google-090000922.html

InfoWars' Alex Jones says he had a "form of psychosis" when spreading Sandy Hook conspiracies

"InfoWars host Alex Jones, who is being sued by several parents of Sandy Hook victims, said in a deposition released Friday that he now believes the massacre was not a hoax. In the deposition posted on YouTube, Jones said he believes 26 people were killed in the 2012 shooting, but that "a form of psychosis" made him believe it was staged".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alex-jones-deposition-infowars-host-says-he-had-form-of-psychosis-when-spreading-sandy-hook-conspiracies/

After Assange arrest, Trump says WikiLeaks is 'not my thing.' It was his thing in 2016.

"President Trump, who repeatedly touted WikiLeaks on the campaign trail in 2016, on Thursday denied knowing anything about the whistleblower website or its founder, Julian Assange, who was arrested in London earlier in the day.

“I know nothing about Wikileaks. It’s not my thing,” Trump told reporters inside the Oval Office when asked if he still loves WikiLeaks".

http://news.yahoo.com/after-assange-arrest-trump-says-wiki-leaks-is-not-my-thing-173040685.html

Why Is Trump Suddenly Playing Dumb About WikiLeaks?

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested Thursday morning on a single charge of conspiring to hack a government computer. The charge was filed last year by the Department of Justice and stems from his involvement in a 2010 scheme to help Chelsea Manning break a password to a Department of Defense computer. Assange’s lawyer called the arrest “an unprecedented effort by the United States seeking to extradite a foreign journalist to face criminal charges for publishing truthful information".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/assange-trump-playing-dumb-about-wikileaks-821133/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:49 AM

Sleep

You wont find sleep here babydoll :cry: smooched
Hiya River waving

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:07 AM

Some male bonding time biggrin

Ok but NO USING CRAZY GLUE THIS TIME rant
bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:04 AM
Gave the mannequin chlamydiaill

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 10:00 AM
Menacingly Groovy bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 09:53 AM

Conspiracy
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.

-An agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
-Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I bet those things never happen biggrin especially in the higher echelons of governments laugh

The "Russia Collusion" was a conspiracy, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

Wow ! Your lucky ! whoa . You and Barr are the only 2 to have read the "FULL" Mueller report rofl
Im sure congress will be calling you to testify soon spock slaphead

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 08:16 AM

But if ya dispute what I say go to youtube and start looking up Q ..Qanon ..shouldn't be hard to find and search..major following..several sites

I've often wondered what all this 'Q' stuff is all about, so following the advice given in previous posts I 'did the research' and discovered it is nothing more than a conspiracy theory!

“What Q stands for is military intelligence, most likely. He’s been talking to all of us. Letting us know the covert battles that are waging between the Deep State and President Trump.”

Tyler, whose last name was not disclosed to WPLG, is one of a growing number of vocal followers of a conspiracy theory, known as Qanon, that has taken hold among some Trump supporters. The theory centers around an anonymous source, Q, who is trying to tell the world about a secret battle being waged by Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller against a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades.

There is no evidence to back the claims. Because, in reality, of course, none of this is true.

That has not stopped the conspiracy theory from gaining an online following. It’s also beginning to show up in the real world at Trump rallies and on billboards. Some people have even acted on the claims.

HOW DID THIS START?
In December 2016, Edgar M. Welch entered a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor and demanded access to a basement that did not exist. He believed the restaurant was part of a child sex ring, a conspiracy known as Pizzagate. Conspiracy theorists on Reddit and 4chan posted that readers could uncover a child sex ring in the hacked emails of John Podesta — if only one were to replace words like “pizza” with “little girl.”

Eight months later, a person going by “Q” posted for the first time on the anonymous politics message board of 4chan, among the most notorious and extreme places on the internet — and a hotbed of conspiracy talk. Even Q’s first post was riddled with standard conspiracies that never took place.

That marked the start of the Qanon theory, which has drawn on some of the themes that fueled Pizzagate.

Now that we know, we can all go back to reliable sources of info about dozy donny, like Reuters! laugh laugh laugh

I tried to warn you sir laugh
Careful going onto those sites he suggest .i.e. "Q" . My provider suggest it may contain MALWARE

I know I'm a little off topic. I don't mean to piss off any of the higher up's. But this is the truth as best as I know it. Right now Mingle is the only social media site that is still allowing people to post links that may be harmless in the start, but winds up leading someone that doesn't know any better to get their computers infected with some nasty Mal-ware. So, to the readers of this thread that might not know any better, Careful of some of the conspiracy links that are posted here. If it takes you to YouTube, but then tries to take you off YouTube to some link to some conspiracy site, like, "Infowars" or worse, all I can say is be very careful. No telling what kind of Mal-ware you may find.

OK, that's my off-topic PSA for the day.

This is your Republican Party. They like to low rate dead people. People with much better reputations that they will ever have. This is how sorry and low down your Republican Party has become. To me, this is nothing but rich white trash that's doing this. Not to mention, a low down coward and a lier that has ZERO room to low rate anyone. Much less the dead.

Roger Stone Shares Vile Instagram Post About The Late Barbara Bush

"Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone defended the president’s recent attack on the late former first lady Barbara Bush with a vile Instagram post on Friday.

“Well she’s dead and he’s president- who won that one?” Stone asked in his lengthy caption".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/roger-stone-shares-vile-instagram-080146795.html

Roger Stone Goes After Deceased First Lady in Defense of Trump

"Are there constituents among the American electorate who love the trashing of dead people? If so, President Donald Trump has cornered that market. Weeks ago Trump hammered the now-deceased Sen. John McCain because he can’t get past McCain’s famous thumbs-down vote on legislation that would have taken away healthcare from millions of Americans, but more than that, our insecure president could never get over the personal slights McCain dished out regarding Trump over the years".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-barbara-bush-818654/

:thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 07:57 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 04/11/19 08:03 AM

Agenda 21

"Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992".

http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21

Treasury to miss Democrats' deadline for Trump's tax returns, he doubles down: 'I won't do it'

"Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said his agency won't make the Wednesday deadline House Democrats set for the IRS to respond to their request for President Donald Trump’s tax returns and is consulting with the Department of Justice on how to proceed.

"The legal implications of this request could affect protections for all Americans against politically-motivated of personal tax information, regardless of which party is in power," Mnuchin wrote in a letter to House Ways and Means Committee chairman Rep. Richard Neal, D-Mass. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-deadline-trumps-tax-returns-looms-doubles/story?id=62298329

Nothing I didn't expect. Subpoena time.

Funny how some will go so far to distort the truth for their own "Agenda"
False narritives with Corrupt links is all thats offered in the way of truth .
But one could understand there pain after there hero alleged pedophile Assange arrested and jailed today .
Thanks for the facts Charles .:thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 04/11/19 07:56 AM
How about the Mother of all conspiraciess ......
"FLAT EARTH" rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 09:46 PM
BEER devil

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 04/08/19 08:13 PM

I've given PROOF to everything I've said..many sites..you have proven nothing..there was no Russian Collusion like you said You gave no PROOF to the obstruction of justice..months of threads and post and still no PROOF

How many of those so called children are gang members..Like what? all gang members are over the age of 18..and with a lot of those children coming in unaccompqanied ..that makes them pretty prime targets for gangs..The average age of an MS 13 gang member is 16..what's that a child ..not to worry right pffft..noway

PROOF AGAIN:
https://immigrationreform.com/2018/04/04/alien-crimes-mount-texas-whos-counting/

The aliens, two-thirds of whom were in the country illegally, were charged with more than 650,000 criminal offenses. They have been convicted of almost 600 murders, 30,000 assaults, 3,300 sexual assaults, 9,000 burglaries, 20,000 thefts, 38,000 drug crimes and 274 kidnapings.

fear mongering..laugh // what's this PROOF again..smile2

Still waiting on your PROOF of Russian Collusion and Obstruction of Justice after almost 2 years..spock where is it? NO PROOF..laugh

.BOOOM!!

And if you think any of what's going on to destroy your nation and sovereignty isn't bad enough..wait until they unleash the "nano bot mosquitos" that can kill us..but hey that's just fear mongering as well because we all know mosquitos are a good thing..although one person has already been killed by one and they covered it up..DO THE RESEARCH

smokin ..smoked

You expect anybody to believe anything that comes from a racist white nationalist conspiracy source ?laugh
Hey wont your "chemtrails" kill all those bot mosquito's rofl
Try a reliable source of you want to share statistics ! whoa
Fact is the majority of immigrants coming in are families ! But you keep fear mongering idiot trumps lies . Only fools buy that crap slaphead
Women and children dude ! Thats what you're wetting your panties about .
And immigrants are more likely to be the victim of a crime rather then the perpetrator of one spock
Think your rabbit holes are broken rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25