Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 04/03/19 10:07 AM

People who like Obama thought he was great. Those of us who felt he was damaging
the economy, being a goofball bowing to Arabian leaders and kissing their rings, and all the other stupid things he did --well, it just was downright embarrassing to REAL AMERICANS. Now Michelle Obama has interviewed with the Smollett trial by talking to the DA ahead of time, and as media has reported, she spoke in favor of Smollett. When will the Clintons and Obamas realize we are tired of them, their arrogance and their interference. Frankly I hope Hillary runs for office again so we can teach her once and for all that NO ONE wants her in politics.

Hmmm, I wouldnt think being a goofball, OR arrogance OR interference were really a concern for Trump supporters,

Mr. "I know more than military generals or our intelligence community"
Mr. "I have a genius IQ but don't want you to see my grades.
Mr. "Players who kneel during the anthem should be fired"

as far as the economy. Facts are facts. It totally depends upon which facts people focus on. But considering what economy WAS when he came in. I find it hard to not laugh at the idea that he was 'damaging' what he came into.

And he accomplished this with major push-back from Congress ! :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:59 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Tue 04/02/19 09:02 PM

his dream job

(just to be clear...we are toasting his excellent joke...not indulging his dreams)

But i only want to test the cherry flavored ! Leave the banana for you bigsmile drinks

ot- His Year Book claimed him as "Most Likely to Write Obituary jokes for Hallmark" :laughing:

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:29 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Tue 04/02/19 08:34 PM

In simple terms the difference between Obama and Trump:

Obama believes and had an administration that believed the purpose of government was to help those who are unwilling or unable to help themselves. They did this through expanded social programs and attempts to play Robin Hood. Democrats want to significantly expand that concept if they can.

Trump and his administration believes that personal prosperity is the responsibility of the individual person. The governments function is to provide a strong economy and a level playing field for all so they can prosper from their own hard work. This was the way America was until somebody in government decided that government needed programs to end poverty and created the start of the current welfare state.

These, in my opinion, are overstated misnomers. There is a big difference in helping whose 'unwilling' to help themselves and those 'unable' to help themself, firstly.

also the concept of 'personal prosperity' through 'individual' responsibility is not something that either party strongly truly supports, as shown by how few of them got to where they are through 'individual' responsiblity, but through systems and networks that like it or not were also set up to help those 'not willing or able' to work quite so HARD to do it 'themselves.'

The biggest non bias different in the party platforms were that one side wanted bigger government and the other smaller government. and through the founding up until today, those sides have changed parties AND names at least once. One side has been 'conservative' wanting the preferences the systems built in for THEM preserved on the backs of others. and the other side has been 'liberal' wanting preferences to be demolished at the sacrifice of others.

Both platforms involve a concept of giving and taking, but disagree on who should be doing either side of that equation.

to read more of the similarities and differnces,

http://democrats.org/about/party-platform/#preamble

http://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

Party planks have excellent wordsmithing so most politicians can "interpret" the plank to fit their situation and constituents. We can each read what we want into those platforms.

You seem to believe there are systems and networks that some can use to get ahead while others do not have access to those systems and networks. While that might be true in limited cases, everyone has an opportunity to excel if they wish to. You might not be able to get into a prestigious college but you can easily get into a community college or vocational school to start climbing the ladder of success. To come up with a number of reasons why you can't just says you don't want to do the work necessary. The roll of government should be to give each that opportunity and a level playing field; if you fail, that is your problem not the governments!

I agree that there are people that are unable to get ahead because of physical or mental handicaps but most of the people who are failures do not have those significant handicaps. They fail because they are unwilling to learn how to be successful and apply those lessons to their lives. You see them every day in society.

And you seem to assume that she talking about those that need a "handout" NOT A "handup" sir !
Most turn their lives around thanks to the good graces of goverment agencies that step in when all else is failling for them and become productive and succesful .
Yes you do have those that are a product of there situation and just stay down and live off of society .
But most of those have either mental or drug dependentcies holding them back and lack of health care doesnt help .
Not all is what it seems ! "You cant teach a starving man to fish until you've filled his belly first "

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 04/02/19 07:37 PM
Taste tester at a condom factory

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 04/02/19 04:39 PM
Placed 3rd at a Micheal Jackson look-alike contest (its just the glasses cutie) laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 04/02/19 03:05 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Tue 04/02/19 03:47 PM

I am beginning to think that 'traitor' is another of those meaningless swear words that people like to throw about at those they don't like. Calling someone you don't like a 'traitor' does nothing to help in this thread. And as for quoting endless YouTube content, that is plain ridiculous if you're trying to make a sensible argument. And who or what is this mysterious thing called 'Q'? I've never heard of it or him or her, so such references are meaningless. Let's have some sensible quotes please.

Q is for Quacks that dive down rabbit holes for grandios pedophile stories and other far fetched conspiracy theories . A forum for white nationalist as well whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/29/19 07:43 PM

All I have to say if we keep fostering hate towards each other instead.of compromise understanding and forgiveness, change the path of destruction we are on we will all lose.

You are right ! A clear voice of reason from a trump supporter i havent seen in a while and find refreshing .
Thanks again for the article it was a eye opener .

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:20 PM
At times you amaze me Seak ! So much truth in that article its actualy scary .
As caught up as i get in being "fluid" the anger creeps up on me at times .
Thanks for that point of view ! Quite fascinating :thumbsup: flowerforyou

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/28/19 08:44 PM

Listen to what this man has to say. Logical thinking people will do just that. And hopefully, see there is no dark rabbit hole. This is being played out in the wide open daylight for everyone to see. Some refuse to look. Some want to keep you in the dark. And tell you fairy tails of made up bullshyt. Listen to what Schiff has to say right here.

http://twitter.com/i/status/1111259975714828289

SCHIFF: "You might think it's OK that [Flynn] secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining US sanctions & then lied about it to the FBI. You might say that's all OK -- that's just what you have to do to win... I think it's corrupt & evidence of collusion."

http://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1111262346742284288/video/1

They're blinded like zombie sheep to dinbat donald they're orange overlord

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/28/19 07:37 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 03/28/19 07:42 PM

I have to admit, she does make a good point. What are they scared of? What could be in that 300 pages that scares them so badly?

Pelosi defends Schiff, chides GOP "scaredy cats"

http://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-defends-schiff-chides-gop-161650979.html

Trump news: Mueller report said to 'undoubtedly' contain evidence of conspiracy, as president rages over Jussie Smollett and Mexico

"The Mueller report “undoubtedly” contains evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and Russia, according to Fox Business legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, contradicting the verdict of attorney-general William Barr and risking the president’s ire".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-mueller-report-hannity-interview-fox-twitter-a8843271.html

Wonder what else is done with that neighbours dog ?laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/28/19 01:09 PM

Trump news - live: Mueller report said to 'undoubtedly' contain evidence of conspiracy, as president rages over Jussie Smollett and Mexico on Twitter

"The Mueller report “undoubtedly” contains evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and Russia, according to Fox Business legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, contradicting the verdict of attorney-general William Barr and risking the president’s ire.

House Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings has meanwhile warned of a looming “constitutional crisis” ahead as Democrats express growing frustration at what they see as Republican efforts to prevent the full release of the FBI special counsel’s 700-page report into his 22-month investigation".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-mueller-report-hannity-interview-fox-twitter-a8843271.html

700 pages folks. And the American people only rate a 4-page essay from a Trump appointee. This is beyond "fishy". This absolutely stinks like a barrel of dead fish.

Adam Schiff Presents His ‘Evidence of Collusion’

"No lawmaker has been more critical of President Trump’s relationship with Russia than Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA). The House Intelligence Committee chairman has long claimed that plenty of evidence of collusion exists in plain sight, making him a frequent target of Trump’s Twitter tirades. So when Attorney General William Barr wrote on Sunday that the Mueller report “did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the president and his allies came down hard on Schiff. During a phone interview with Sean Hannity Wednesday night, Trump even implied that Schiff’s repeated exhortations about collusion could be considered criminal. “You can say it’s a crime,” Trump said".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/adam-schiff-trump-russia-collusion-814414/

The Full report will clarify plenty

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:37 AM
Q is a Quack and its mindless minions are Quackers !
Just here to spread lies and false conspiracies that creates hate and division .spock
Where the proof to your far fetched stories rofl
The only dirty bomb around here are your fairytale stories slaphead

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/28/19 05:44 AM

Still trying to be the first American dictator.

Trump says Russia election probe amounted to 'treason'

"Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday declared that the dramatic probe into links between his election campaign and Russia amounted to "treason."

Speaking on Fox News, Trump said the probe, which culminated in clearing him of allegations that he colluded with Moscow, a "very dark period" and he appeared to threaten those he blames for the report with punishment".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-russia-election-probe-amounted-treason-025246740.html

Trump’s Latest Attacks Place Him in the Company of Authoritarian Strongmen

"It’s one thing for a head of state to accuse his opponents of being wrong or overly harsh. But to accuse them of treason, of betraying one’s country, and to vow to investigate those critics puts Trump squarely in the company of past and present-day dictators and autocrats, according to political scientists and experts on authoritarianism".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-authoritarian-mueller-813585/

We cannot let Barr off the hook for not leaving it to Congress to decide whether Mueller’s discoveries add up to obstruction or not. There is now excellent reason to believe that Trump chose Barr as attorney general because of Barr’s 19-page memo from 2018 in which Mueller’s future boss criticized the special counsel’s pursuit of obstruction in the first place. Barr was never going to find Trump guilty of obstruction, and he seemed eager to stop Congress from doing so. No wonder Trump was quoted this week as telling GOP senators of Barr, “I love this guy.”

Trump knew what he was doing when he appointed this guy. Trump knew he would let him off the hook. The whole thing is starting to smell like a setup for a coverup.

Trump’s attorney general nominee wrote a memo expressing deep suspicion of the Mueller probe

http://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/549-june-2018-barr-memo-to-doj-mue/b4c05e39318dd2d136b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/27/19 06:20 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/27/19 07:19 PM

WOW!! Trump even wants to take money away from the Special Olympics. How low can you go?

GOP senator says Special Olympics cuts will not be approved

"Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), the chairman of the Senate Appropriations subcommittee that determines Department of Education funding levels, on Wednesday rejected the Trump administration's proposed cuts to the Special Olympics".

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/436097-gop-senator-says-special-olympics-cuts-will-not-be-approved?fbclid=IwAR3sGPoIAXovBqhXORD2cJPVm3JSW0lMOQMGNJws9LfzdqIWV3SIeu3JGjQ

In a previous post, I said to give Trump a week or two and he would fu%^ up again, say or do something stupid and right back to the bottom he would go. It doesn't look like he is even going to make it a full week. But that's OK. The more dumb and stupid he does, more likely to be gone in 2020.

GOP senators blindsided by Trump on ObamaCare

"Republican lawmakers were caught completely off guard by President Trump’s renewed push to repeal and replace ObamaCare and privately complain it’s a dumb political strategy heading into the 2020 election".

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/436153-gop-senators-blindsided-by-trump-on-obamacare

Over 270,000 special needs people will be affected by this !
Yet there are those that wish to chase rabbits down holes to play with children spock

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/27/19 05:53 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/27/19 05:58 PM
oops technical difficulties blushing

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/27/19 05:53 PM
Thats understandable for the average joe blow pickup truck
But i thought the republicans held the office of Potus to a higher standard ? spock
Or is that just when Dems have the position ?

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/27/19 03:07 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/27/19 03:08 PM
Talent agent for midget wrestlers bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/26/19 10:22 PM
Doesnt answer my question ! Just more deflection laugh
BRING ON THE FULL REPORT !

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/26/19 09:54 PM
Buys stolen purses outside of Scarborough Mall tongue2

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/26/19 09:50 PM

Donald Trump, GOP look to settle score with Democrats, media over Mueller investigation

Russiagate was purely political. Even when it's revealed there are no facts democrat's want to keep the "IMAGE" on going until the 2020 election. I said 18 months ago that if the democrat's and their media buddies keep pushing this there will come a point where the truth will come out and it will back fire on them.

That point is fast approaching. Liberal leaders are so caught up in their own lies that they now believe it and can't/won't give it up. They have to keep up the act because if they don't the opposition will run them into the ground.

They buttered their bed now they will have to sleep in it.

So you have read the whole Mueller report ?
spock

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25