Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 08:49 PM

For those of you who claim Trump failed, you must have some better ideas! What are those great ideas? When should we start firing missiles into North Korea? Maybe we should send troops in to kill Kim? Let's hear all those great insights into this problem!!!!!!

I dont think thats what anybody is saying sir . But he should be listening to his own intel on how to negotiate this sensitive situation . And so far he has failed to do so !

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 08:04 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Fri 03/01/19 08:05 PM

Hmmm, tinpot hellhole N. Korea got an American President to genuflect AGAIN at his feet and meet with him, and STILL N Korea is not giving up its nukes. Maybe Trump should read the book he supposedly wrote, "The Art of the Deal", because this is the second time he has walked away with NOTHING but making Kim Jong Un look like an equal. N Korea STILL has nukes, folks! And Donald STILL can buy his Nobel Prize.

Say what you will about the past administrations, but they knew that bending to Kim was just making the clown Kim look more presidential. Trump doesn't get it, he riles up Kim (as in calling him "Rocket Man"), but in TWO meetings fails to make the dictator give up his nukes and missiles. Heck, according to our own delegation, N Korea is still ADDING to their nuke program. Great job Orange One!! Give Kim another chubby over "fooling the Great Satan America again"

Hey, on the bright side, Trump finally made it to Vietnam, after being too scared and priveleged in the 60s. Let me guess, he is trying to get a Trump Hotel into Hanoi, and needed an excuse to go there.

Hmmm, wonder if the folks in Guam, Hawaii, or on the West Coast of the US feel safer tonight, knowing that Trump FAILED AGAIN to de-nuke N Korea?

Trump is a farce.

Your viewpoint is well shared sir ! Thank you for uttering my exact sentiments :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 06:29 PM
Delicious bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 06:28 PM
Pays her paperboy with counterfeit money tongue2 waving

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 05:08 PM
Exotic winking

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 05:03 PM

Why is nobody posting

Cause someone farted in this thread and were all blaming YOU ill
Cause YOU da bomb explode bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 11:21 AM
Amicablesmooched

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:27 AM
Lovingly ??? laugh
ot- uses Poly-grip for a pleasuring cream

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:15 AM
The Tap to my Beer Keg love drinks

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:13 AM
Massage vitamin E& zink cream all over her back to prevent bed sores from laying in this dang bed 24/7 laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:08 AM
Where do you think i got your x-mas gift from ?laugh
ot- goaltender for a dart team bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 10:00 AM
Mysterious glasses

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 09:52 AM
explode explode explode explode explode
explode explode explode explode explode
POST !

hardBNhard's photo
Fri 03/01/19 08:34 AM
Breastfed till he was 17

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 07:39 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 02/28/19 08:11 PM

NYT catches Trump in an apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

"Despite the president’s assurances to the contrary, Donald Trump ordered his former chief of staff John Kelly to grant his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, a top-level security clearance, the New York Times reported Thursday".

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

He sounds like a teenager who didn't finish his homework...or High School in general.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Using some of his harshest rhetoric in recent memory, President Donald J. Trump came out strongly against intelligence on Wednesday morning.

“I’ve listened to these people with so-called intelligence go on and on, and, quite frankly, it’s a waste of time,” he said. “I know a lot more than people with intelligence do.”

Trump added that he has stopped receiving intelligence briefings at the White House, arguing, “I can do my job without any intelligence whatsoever.”

He said that he has chosen, instead, to seek advice from his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and from his elder children, Ivanka, Eric, and Donald, Jr. “You won’t find a trace of intelligence in anything they say,” he boasted.

At a briefing for the White House press corps, the President’s press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, denied that Trump’s war on intelligence was a new development. “Intelligence has never played a role in Donald Trump’s life,” she said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-comes-out-strongly-against-intelligence

Yet another big lie from the idiot ! Does he ever stop ?

It must have been pretty bad meeting that tramp would skip a lunch that was all ready and the tables made uplaugh
There probably wasnt any "HAMBERDERS" rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 07:18 PM

NYT catches Trump in an apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

"Despite the president’s assurances to the contrary, Donald Trump ordered his former chief of staff John Kelly to grant his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, a top-level security clearance, the New York Times reported Thursday".

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

He sounds like a teenager who didn't finish his homework...or High School in general.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Using some of his harshest rhetoric in recent memory, President Donald J. Trump came out strongly against intelligence on Wednesday morning.

“I’ve listened to these people with so-called intelligence go on and on, and, quite frankly, it’s a waste of time,” he said. “I know a lot more than people with intelligence do.”

Trump added that he has stopped receiving intelligence briefings at the White House, arguing, “I can do my job without any intelligence whatsoever.”

He said that he has chosen, instead, to seek advice from his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and from his elder children, Ivanka, Eric, and Donald, Jr. “You won’t find a trace of intelligence in anything they say,” he boasted.

At a briefing for the White House press corps, the President’s press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, denied that Trump’s war on intelligence was a new development. “Intelligence has never played a role in Donald Trump’s life,” she said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-comes-out-strongly-against-intelligence

Yet another big lie from the idiot ! Does he ever stop ?

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 05:37 PM
Bring him some grey poupon and a electric heating blanket to throw on her ! Theres a great hockey game on in the living room laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 08:57 AM
Wears his underwear in the shower to wash them

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 08:38 AM
Just another frigid -27 morning post !

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 02/28/19 08:35 AM
Major shareholder in a condom factory