Wed 02/27/19 11:27 AM
Rides at the back of the bus just to get action from the bumps

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 11:25 AM
Tie her up with pink ribbons then ......bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 11:22 AM

?? Ummm I have hair!

Can’t tell but looks like you might not have much.

Chose his mingle name because he’s insecure about his manhood

That was directed at Dub sweetheart ! You were just faster then me laugh
Im not insecure about my manhood ! My ex-wife took it when she left bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 11:16 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 02/27/19 11:19 AM
You beat me to it JBH :thumbsup: oops
Walks on broken eggshells to tickle her feet

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 10:39 AM

Jake Tapper Shreds Don Jr.'s Brazen Lie That Mueller Found ‘No Actual Crimes’

Donald Trump Jr., son of President Donald Trump, on Monday claimed that special counsel Robert Mueller has found “no actual crimes” in his investigation of the 2016 election". But as CNN’s Jake Tapper pointed out, that’s just not true.

Trump’s son said in a Fox News interview that the guilty pleas in the investigation are the result of “incredible pressure” on “regular guys.” He implied that Mueller’s team tricked them and “got them to slip up and say something incorrectly.”

http://www.yahoo.com/news/jake-tapper-shreds-don-jr-045759404.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=3ObszniedLE
U

Exactly what someone who is guilty would try to do. Deflect. Try to make our system of checks and balances look like it's not the truth. You may as well say they are trying to turn our government upside down. His father seems to love the communist way of doing things.

Who is this guy? The only reason anyone listens's to him is because he is the son of the president and, like his father, seems to think that whatever he says is the truth no matter the facts to the contrary and just because he says it. They both live solely in their own reality.

US general says no military threat on the southern border

WASHINGTON (AP) — Under pointed questioning from senators, the top U.S. general for homeland defense said Tuesday that he sees no military threat coming from the southern border with Mexico, but his focus is on "very real" threats from China and Russia.

http://www.apnews.com/a78120075dd4447aa4ba5902a3816c68

I bet idiot junior is sweating in his snake skin boots today rofl

I don't Trump Senior sweats anything, his money has made him exempt from consequence or accountability for too long, unfortunately.

At best, I think he probably feels only angry and betrayed. But he knows nothing will come of it, everyone around him will go down, and he will remain immune. Like he said, he could shoot someone in times square, and his followers would not bat an eye.

As far as Trump Junior, with a dad like that, Im sure sweating it is just a natural part of his existence, yearning daddy's approval.

Your exactly right again Ms.H laugh :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 09:46 AM

Thank you for making me vomit! explode

Thats exactly what my ex-wife said tears
Were you messing with her too ? laugh
Sorry for the visual bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 09:42 AM

Donald Trump Jr., son of President Donald Trump, on Monday claimed that special counsel Robert Mueller has found “no actual crimes” in his investigation of the 2016 election". But as CNN’s Jake Tapper pointed out, that’s just not true.

Trump’s son said in a Fox News interview that the guilty pleas in the investigation are the result of “incredible pressure” on “regular guys.” He implied that Mueller’s team tricked them and “got them to slip up and say something incorrectly.”

Exactly what someone who is guilty would try to do. Deflect. Try to make our system of checks and balances look like it's not the truth. You may as well say they are trying to turn our government upside down. His father seems to love the communist way of doing things.

Who is this guy? The only reason anyone listens's to him is because he is the son of the president and, like his father, seems to think that whatever he says is the truth no matter the facts to the contrary and just because he says it. They both live solely in their own reality.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Under pointed questioning from senators, the top U.S. general for homeland defense said Tuesday that he sees no military threat coming from the southern border with Mexico, but his focus is on "very real" threats from China and Russia.

I bet idiot junior is sweating in his snake skin boots today rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 09:38 AM

It's bad enough you all can't listen to a simple direction like, STOP POSTING! You FREAKS and WEIRDOS better not be getting naked in this thread! explode

I only post in this thread while naked ! I thought this was a clothing optional thread bigsmile
So bring on the strip search blondie ! And it better include cavity searchdrool

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 02/27/19 09:26 AM

Wow ! Why are republicans so affraid of getting the truth or asking pertinent quetions ?
THE RIGHT IS WRONG !

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 05:33 PM
Maybe the idiots talking about all the jobs Ivanka created in China in the manufacturing of her clothing and apparel line ? laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 03:19 PM

Decisiveness

I conquer with you ..... i think ..... no no wait yes i do ...maybe what

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 03:15 PM
Not me !
Im into the "green movement"
Well agae is green ! And it helps with my movement laugh (i told you i was corny)

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 02:37 PM
bigsmile Awww ! Thats better

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 01:43 PM
Welcome to the internet ! Once posted in a public domain it never goes away .
Take Larsi's picture for instance ! I have it posted on my bathroom wall and it helps me go #2 every morning laugh rofl
Just pulling your leg big guy :wink:

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 09:50 AM

Coffee warms me up awrite laugh

Heres a chilling thought for you Lars ! If you threw your hot coffee up in the air from your cup right now outside my door ! It would fall to the ground as beige snow ! tears .(no cream no sugar)laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 09:48 AM

My sons was that dang Barney song . Not the title song but the
If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops
Oh what a rain that would be
Standing outside with my mouth open wide
Ah ah ah ah ah ah explode

Back on planet Melmac, it was . . .
If all the raindrops were kittens
Oh what a rain that would be
Standing outside with my mouth open wide

Thanks Big D ! :wink: maybe that will get my mind of the original lyrics laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 09:44 AM

Scold him from scaring my friends off lol

Apollogies and ask forgiveness by doing the laundry... wash, dry and folded flowerforyou :cry: oops

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 09:40 AM

I cant say it made me smile ! But i did get a good laugh thanks to Ms.Storms last post .
My childish mind was trying to picture a handful of furniture laugh
Sorry Ms.StormMessages !frown . I know what you mean and congrats . flowerforyou
But it was hallarious rofl in my tiny male brain ! whoa

HAHAHAHA

Youre most welcome! laugh

There ! bigsmile
Your forgiveness made me smile flowers
Thank You :wink:

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 02/26/19 09:34 AM

Minus -30 ma ma morning Post ! sad

Cold front going thru Florida too.... Only 67 here todaylaugh flowers

You ALWAYS warm me up with your weather report POSTS cupcake ! blushing
May the sun always shine down on YOU flowers