Wed 10/01/08 09:17 PM
First rule in life.
Don't take yourself so seriously! indifferent

therooster's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:59 PM

Dear Congress,
September 30th, 2008 by Michael Nystrom

Please, just stay home.

With all of your meddling, posturing and political theater yesterday, the stock market fell 777 points. Today, while you are on holiday, the market is back up 500. The dollar is surging.

Do you get the message? A free market does not need your intervention to function.

Please, do the country a favor. Stop your incessant meddling! Just let the market work!

The WallSt bailout bill passed in the senate! Now goes back to the Houes! Are you taking any bets on the out come?

therooster's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:37 PM

it just goes to show that you can no longer tell the difference between democrats or republicans..so much for the "two" party system...you people are so screwed....

frown

I am a Registered Independent. That means that I will kill any communist that gets in the United States of America’s way. Weather it be economically, socially, mentally or physically ...what ever it takes to defeat communism at any price and at any personal cost...PERIOD!!!!!!!

I am NOT Joking here.

The russians,germans and who knows how many other countries soldiers, and equipment are already here under a united nations flag! I think someone wants to start some sh!t.

therooster's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:48 PM
Here is my spin on the Nov. presidential election!

Ralph Nader will win with 42% of the popular vote!

How will this happen?

If you figure real polling numbers for Obama & McCain at about 32% for each of them, And Nader at 10%. 16% of the Democrats and 16% of the Republicans are going to decide not to vote for the lesser of two evil's. They are going to vote for Nader/Gonzales. Which will put this country on the fast track of,

RESTORATION OF THE CONSTITUTION
ENDING THE WAR, BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME
IMPEACHMENT OF GEORGE W BUSH & CHENEY
NO WALL ST. BAIL OUT
SINGLE PAYER HEATH CARE FOR ALL
LIVING MINIMUM WAGE
REPEAL FISA AND THE PATRIOT ACT
The list goes on! Check out Votenader.org

Put your own spin on the world, and what's really happening where you live. And stop believing the spin on the Idiot Box!
WE THE PEOPLE, have a civic, moral, and historical battle on our hands for the heart and soul of this country.

So go ahead and spin!

THE BUFFALO STAMPEDE IS COMMING!

therooster's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:57 PM

If I thought a third party could win I would invest some time in them but I will not have my vote not count and a third party vote will just take away from the needed win and contribute to the need to lose candidates. I will vote a Dem ticket all the way so that we can deweaponize the threat to this country and that at this time is the Republican party.
obama will not end the war!
just ask the people who voted for nancy pelosi. she ran on ending the war. a lot of dems are pissed off that thier vote was wasted on her! you are wasting your vote !

therooster's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:54 PM
go to votenader.org to find out for yourself where he stands on the issues, that the 2 corporate puppets won't even touch.

therooster's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:22 PM
ann coulter is a corporate media pawn, in other words, a raving lunatic!

therooster's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:34 PM
and just think about it, 16% of the american people will choose the next president!

therooster's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:43 PM
coca-cola,,,,,with coca!!!!!!!

therooster's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:25 PM
Fanta, do you ever just shut up? Oh that's it, your always right!laugh

therooster's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:28 PM
convention tote bag's with AT&T logo? Need i say more? Voting Dem. or Repub. is a sell-out. The lesser of two evils no longer applies!!!! Vote for a true independent Nader/Gonzalez!!!!!

therooster's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:19 PM
obama will never be president. mcstupid will win with the lowest numbers ever!!!!!!

therooster's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:12 PM
Vote, Nader/Gonzalez!!!!!

therooster's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:39 PM
white knight syndrome, had it for 20yrs. the colors might change but the pattern will remain!!!!

it was always about my own fears, and not being able to "see that", for so long kept me in the spin cycle way too long!!!!!

CHANGE, why did i fear it for so long????? it was easier and more comforting to stay in the same ****!!!!!

some people will always take advantage of you!!!!!!!! WHY??????? because they can, they will, and you let them!!!!!

therooster's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:23 PM
surf rat

therooster's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:09 AM
McCain will win by default,

the market will crash,

therooster's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:50 PM

Everyone calls me Motherchi. I'm from the beautiful Redwood Rain Forests of California. I live in a quaint little canyon 'town' that used to be a rail road stop for the rich and famous in it's day. We have a post office, fire house, Kiddie Park, Public pool and a bar. Second place I ever lived that didn't have a church, gas station or store! I love it. I'm an herbalist, gardener, and study alternative medicine. I'm quite the homebody which puts a damper on meeting new people or exploring new places. My present occupation...? Well, I'm occupied with being human. I look forward to meeting you...

motherchi, spiritual and lonely,,,,,,last time i drove through the reds in cali, felt separated but connected, grants pass i think,,,,,hwy 99,,,,, beautiful road to drive!!!!!!!

therooster's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:21 PM

silly face things apear

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

therooster's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:17 PM
i admit it i am the village idiot!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

therooster's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:00 PM
be'in a ****!!!!!!!!!! just to piss off all the socially correct, beautiful, intelligent, fake people on JSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25