lmfao thats the funniest thing ever
i swear that is so something i would do
wait i have done something really close to that
lmfao

i cant describe the wrongness of that statement lol but still funny as hell

cwbyup1978's photo
Tue 03/17/09 11:34 AM

You should see the stuff I get!laugh

Listen, I appreciate your frustration. My suggestion to to block that person and shake it off. No need to give anyone here power over you. You post pictures that show what you look like and you just happen to be a beautiful, slender woman. There is no shame in that. It's not as though you genetically created that situation. There are people everywhere who judge and criticize to create drama. Don't let them win.

maybe they're just jealous bc they are overweight lol

cwbyup1978's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:06 PM

ok heres what they mean...
The first animal is what you would like others to see you as.
The second one is how others realy see you.
The third is who you realy are.

people see me as a dragon but i look like a wolf what the hell lol

cwbyup1978's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:41 PM
eagles bc they're frickin cool
dragons bc they have a mythological aspect which is awesome
wolves bc they are fierce rawr!

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:57 PM

this is photocopied lmao

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:00 AM

Maggie!flowerforyou

hi maggie! *bites* rawr!

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:56 AM

Tanya

hi tanya =)

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:55 AM

Is red really a power color?

yes....
but whats blue lol
and i think we all know what green is for

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:52 AM

My stomach is starting to hurt....
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

good for you

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:51 AM

I'm offering a free membership to Mingle if anyone (who doesn't know me) guesses my real name...

dork? oh wait lol thats what you put for your profession lol i'm sorrrryyyyy. hmmmm *ponders* id have to guess and say michelle

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:49 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

its ok tho your proifle is quite long as well. besides i would not date you anyway...you wear too much makeup. looks nice but a lil over the top...just my thought

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:48 AM

I am Sherry....so does the name fit the face?

yes sherry it does and what a sweet face it is darlin
and for the rest of yall my names will =) tis a pleasure to meet ya....kind of lol

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:45 AM

I'd say that it is better to vent in threads than say, I dunno... all over your profile!

well my profile dosent say i dunno so this dont apply to me lol

Have you read your profile? Did you write it? Your profile was so vitriolic I had to stop reading it.

yes i wrote it, no i wont change anything in it and dont use big words "vitriolic" that you cant bother to explain what they mean first. no one said every profile had to be likable. mine is different,direct and to the point. i'm sorry if your comprehension preceeds that point

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:25 AM

I'd say that it is better to vent in threads than say, I dunno... all over your profile!

well my profile dosent say i dunno so this dont apply to me lol

cwbyup1978's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:59 AM

idk why i'm posting here it just seemed like a good idea. myspace is not theraputic for venting like it used to be, and ive been having terrible luck on here with shallow,superficial people no matter where i log in. people need to realize that heart and personality come before all else. and sometimes the biggest mistake made is the chance not taken.....

welcome cowboy... Do you like to wear blue jeans???flowerforyou

yep

cwbyup1978's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:17 PM

forget pot! smoke some PAN. that aluminum taste can't be beat, and the alsheimers rush???? amazing!!!!! you Can't Remember Sh!t for the rest of your life...........................................idinitcool????laugh laugh laugh

i don't have coke either, but there's 7UP under the seat there, help your-sellfbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

that's for mayhem, thought he would enjoy this.

hey cowboy, just stay here and be yourself and you'll make friends and start visitin', good luck on here!drinker drinker drinker

darkowl i gotta give you props that was funny as hell lol. mayhem you had it coming lol

Ha...but Im sure you have some crystal meth stashed in the trunk dont you? DONT YOU?????

spoken like a true idiot lol what part of i dont do drugs do you not comprehend

cwbyup1978's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:02 PM
Edited by cwbyup1978 on Wed 03/04/09 04:03 PM

forget pot! smoke some PAN. that aluminum taste can't be beat, and the alsheimers rush???? amazing!!!!! you Can't Remember Sh!t for the rest of your life...........................................idinitcool????laugh laugh laugh

i don't have coke either, but there's 7UP under the seat there, help your-sellfbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

that's for mayhem, thought he would enjoy this.

hey cowboy, just stay here and be yourself and you'll make friends and start visitin', good luck on here!drinker drinker drinker

darkowl i gotta give you props that was funny as hell lol. mayhem you had it coming lol

cwbyup1978's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:56 PM

idk why i'm posting here it just seemed like a good idea. myspace is not theraputic for venting like it used to be, and ive been having terrible luck on here with shallow,superficial people no matter where i log in. people need to realize that heart and personality come before all else. and sometimes the biggest mistake made is the chance not taken.....

bigsmile Some people need to be more considerate of other peoples feelingsbigsmile

they should but they're not

cwbyup1978's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:51 PM
just get drunk.....put a picture of each of them on either side of you and spin the bottle =)

cwbyup1978's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:49 PM

Alright...then how bout injecting alcohol straight into your veins with a needle?

your a strange creature and you look funny too lol jk

Previous 1