Community > Posts By > VestalVirgin

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:10 PM
hmmm..very interesting.

Reminds me of a psycho I met on this very spot.

Nah..It couldn't be. noway noway noway noway

She must have been banned for good by now. ohwell

VestalVirgin's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:15 PM
Dear Debbie-

I have been looking for ways to inflate my ego. I was thinking of maybe inventing my own language, and maybe doing something to try to help people. Of course, I have no qualifications to help anyone, but still, I want all the adoration and attention that comes with at least pretending like I am helping them. I think it would be so much fun to have people listen to me as if I knew what I was talking about. You know what I mean? I was hoping that you could give me some tips.

Overblown

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:04 PM
Don't pay any attention to me, folks. Just here to check the padding on the walls.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:13 PM

Well, its my date, someone else out there must like the finer things in life.

Like flea markets, and playing pool.

Whats wrong with Flea markets and playing pool? You can dress up and dress down. Don't you dine like that on a date?

I don't date. I didn't say there was anything wrong with your fantasy date, just that it was trite. You know. Ho-hum. For a fantasy date I would think one would come up with something that hasn't been done to death. That's all.flowerforyou

And there is nothing wrong with flea markets and playing pool; it's just that I don't consider them "the finer things in life"

You don't date? Forgive my complete surprise. noway
You seem to have such a warm and welcoming personality...what with all the judgemental remarks and all...huh

Sure am glad you showed up and started pissin' on everyone's dream date...

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Not dating is a choice, believe me. No one is worth my time and effort. How is it determined who is allowed to express opinions and who is not? I have read the forum rules and I don't see it anywhere.

No one is worth your time and effort? huh

You are rude as hell. Full of yourself obviously. And most definately full of ****. Have fun here in the forums...with a crappy, insensitive attitude toward others like that...you won't be here long.

See ya in the funny papers...drinker

What an interesting welcome. You may need more volunteers on the welcoming committee.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:01 PM

Whats wrong with Flea markets and playing pool? You can dress up and dress down. Don't you dine like that on a date?

I don't date. I didn't say there was anything wrong with your fantasy date, just that it was trite. You know. Ho-hum. For a fantasy date I would think one would come up with something that hasn't been done to death. That's all.flowerforyou

And there is nothing wrong with flea markets and playing pool; it's just that I don't consider them "the finer things in life"

You don't date? Forgive my complete surprise. noway
You seem to have such a warm and welcoming personality...what with all the judgemental remarks and all...huh

Sure am glad you showed up and started pissin' on everyone's dream date...

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Not dating is a choice, believe me. No one is worth my time and effort. How is it determined who is allowed to express opinions and who is not? I have read the forum rules and I don't see it anywhere.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:56 PM
trite
–adjective, trit·er, trit·est. 1. lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition; hackneyed; stale: the trite phrases in his letter.
2. characterized by hackneyed expressions, ideas, etc.: The commencement address was trite and endlessly long.
3. Archaic. rubbed or worn by use.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:50 PM

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:45 PM
Paranoia strikes deep
into your life it will creep
it starts when you're always afraid
step out of line
they come and take you away

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:43 PM

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:41 PM
Edited by VestalVirgin on Fri 04/04/08 03:42 PM

Perfect date eh? huh

I guess any date in which the boobies make their first appearance...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

are you still in 8th grade?

Because you're new here...I will just ignore your obviously ignorant post...grumble

Perhaps you should get to know those of us who live here before opening your pie hole...just a friendly suggestion

People judge you by your actions, not your intentions. All I have to go on is your words.

Well...not surprisingly...wrong again. If you had taken the time to READ a few threads here you would know more about me. The boobs theme is just that...a theme...an INSIDE joke for my JSH family. huh

I'm finished holding your hand little girl...you've been warned...from here on out it will get ugly...mad mad mad

I am shaking in my stilettos

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:38 PM

He picks me up, opens doors, lovely restaurant overlooking the water. Maybe a little Jazz in the background. Start off with a apertif, orders champagne, share some appetizers, gourmet entree, afterdinner drink little B&B, something chocolate of course for dessert. Little slow dancing with a gentle kiss on neck. Just sucking one another in. Pay the check, take my heels off and walk along the beach hand in hand.

How deliciously trite!

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:34 PM

Perfect date eh? huh

I guess any date in which the boobies make their first appearance...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Because you're new here...I will just ignore your obviously ignorant post...grumble

Perhaps you should get to know those of us who live here before opening your pie hole...just a friendly suggestion

People judge you by your actions, not your intentions. All I have to go on is your words.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:26 PM

Perfect date eh? huh

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:19 PM
one with someone besides you

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:30 PM

Why would you want to spend time with a woman and not be at all affectionate toward her? He throw's it in my face that I'm still married. I'm waiting for the divorce. 2-3 mo. He talk's about getting married. I don't love him. Am I just a candidate? I'm confused, fill me in.

Not a very good guy...on a sidenote, I am!flowerforyou

true, but you seem like you would like your women a little more intelligent..at least able to form a complete and coherent paragraph.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:51 PM

Sht, I couldnt get through the first sentence.

Can someone summarize for me?

yes.

blah blah blah blah

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:50 PM
Because they don't want to talk to you. Seems pretty simple to me.

VestalVirgin's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:45 PM
Word vomit