Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 03:35 PM
presently in Willcox anyone interested in meeting in person in a public place safe for both... not interested in a hookup just interested in face to face...

no photo
Wed 10/26/22 03:49 AM

i give up......why did my wife leave after 22 years

no warning just goodbye

I had 21 years in when one day right after making love as she was walking out of the bedroom she stopped and said I don't love you anymore, I want a divorce, my son and foster son heard her say it, and the place exploded... Like you, I had no warning, I knew things were not going fantastic, at the moment, but we had hard times before and always gotten through it... Found out later she had been cheating on me repeatedly for years... Only advise I can give is open your mind and figure out the mistakes both of you made... Just be honest with yourself then stop doing what you did in the previous relationship...

no photo
Wed 10/26/22 03:41 AM

I just read a BBC article about how politics is increasingly a deal-breaker on the U.S. dating scene. https://apple.news/AzU0rNxXDRvSD2FjrAhu7BQ

Is this the case for you? To what degree (if any) does a person’s political views influence your decision on whether to date them?

For me, it depends, If they are open-minded like I am, and we can have a civil conversation about it in the rare circumstance it comes up, then no it is not a dealbreaker... However if they are close minded and just want to argue then it's a major dealbreaker...

no photo
Wed 10/26/22 03:15 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/26/22 03:17 AM
Hi, Looking on the app in general, I have not found anyone real, so I am turning to the forums...

53 single in Michigan for now, not for long and looking for the real thing...

no photo
Wed 10/26/22 01:34 AM
None, not a single one... I am fairly convinced the only females on are not females, they are bots and scammers...