Community > Posts By > uglymehere

uglymehere's photo
Wed 02/17/16 02:43 PM

An how do I know when they was last on line?

you cant really tell when they were on last, if you log on today then log out, someone who views your profile, it will say you were last on 4 days ago.

uglymehere's photo
Tue 02/16/16 10:11 AM

Men need attention 24/7
If they dont get it their eyes stray and they dont fight them urges.
Then again guys are guys and their DNA is completely different than females..they have this "CHEATING GENE" within them and cause most dont fight them urges they instead look at the bodies of them young girls as they get older and drool...laugh
Bottom line: God made them like this (their DNA)so blame God for their actions
Footnote: Only 10% of guys fight that EVIL within them, is why being with a bi guy is way better than being with a straight guy( my opinion)..lol.:banana:

women are known to cheat too. my friend first marriage, they lived in a apartment that someone accidently start a fire, him and his wife moved in with his parents till they could find another place, his mother who ran errands for her parents most of the day came home and caught his wife in bed with 4 black guys.

uglymehere's photo
Tue 02/16/16 10:07 AM

what is real love to men

some of my friends who are married, only got married cause they didn't want to be alone.
a man will always cheat after being married 5yrs.
if he says he has to work late or stay late at work, he's cheating.

uglymehere's photo
Mon 02/15/16 11:31 AM

Hey There! Not all are begging for money! I guess you always stumble upon a girl in need.

so many young girls on here that they sit there looking for who's online and clicking those hearts next to our profile waiting for a response. if you response to them, they send message " Hi, How are you? What do you do for a living.

uglymehere's photo
Mon 02/15/16 09:07 AM
5th generation native Texican, yep Texican. Texan is the what rude people call themselves. they give us friendly Texicans a bad name from being rude and hateful to visitors.
Born in Dallas, TX moved to Mabank, TX.

uglymehere's photo
Mon 02/15/16 08:56 AM
the bait and switch, you don't research paid sites, they use same photos of men and women cause they are sister sites. Match, Seniorpeoplemeet and Ourtime are all sister sites owned by one person.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/14/16 12:28 PM

Its possible. Everything is possible. It nice to see how many people believe they can still meet their soul mate later in life and on line. Especially after divorce when they probably thought their first choice was that soul mate. :wink:

What is a soul mate? first of all women will deny they are really looking for a man who makes $100k or more a year. the #1 reason for divorce is women wanting their husband to earn more money, they must have expensive items, be better than their friends. yet majority of the money seeking women say they are Christian. if your a Christian ask yourself this," did jesus go around seeking money?"

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/14/16 08:04 AM

Why is it that most of all profiles are all false info...for instance lady from dallas 37 yrs old ..
After first message there from ghana ,africa,uk,or somewhere out of country...
Then there only 24-29 yrs old....
So tired of fakes

you found the Nigerians. I get some messages that say " Hi How are you? what do you do for a living?"

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/14/16 06:21 AM

I do read profiles.. many times their profiles don't match the second half of profile...or when I ask them a Q that the answer is on their profile, their answer will b different..

same with women. be really honest, just put on your profile, I'm looking for a man who earns 100k or more a year.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/14/16 06:15 AM
I read yalls profile and find that a lot of you are very hateful. profiles that don't sound pleasant don't get any responses. also we men know your only looking for a big bank deposit rather than finding a relationship. start being honest for once. we can see through your lies like you say to us.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/13/16 11:35 AM
I joined Seniormeet and they deleted my account when I did not sign in for 6 months.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/13/16 11:31 AM
Dang it, I don't fit in I'm not a beautiful lady, just an ugly guy.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/13/16 11:28 AM
Modurator helped me out, you have to go into your settings.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/12/16 02:30 PM
I finally received my first message on here but I never received a email notifying me I had a message. wtf no wonder women are not staying active members, they don't know they have had someone sending messages to them.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/12/16 10:22 AM
Every search I do comes up with all of them inactive for months. do you get same results?

1 3 Next