Community > Posts By > uglymehere

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 02:12 PM
I'm original from my mom and dad having fun in bed one night.
Originally from Dallas moved to Mabank 14 months ago.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 02:09 PM
Don't know about yall, but it was the worst I ever seen, no big one.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 01:46 PM
black guy I worked with said it crossed the cause two black guys were chasing it with forks and knives

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 01:41 PM

What beauty treatments do do do ritually? And how often?

Do you have ones unique to you?

Daily, Weekly, Bi-Monthly, Seasonally etc.

Examples:

Daily-
Olive oil on my face
victim E oil on my lips, hands & feet.

Weekly-
an exfoliant 3 times a week on my face.
That I usually make myself with brown sugar & extra virgin olive oil

Bi- Monthly-
Cuticles & nail buffing & bleaching (laundry bleach)

Monthly-
deep conditioning hair treatment w/animal fat.
Or horse hair conditioner embarassed

Seasonal-
6-8 weeks trim the ends of my hair

wasting dressing up as clowns, putting on war paint, lol

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 01:40 PM

Complete the sentence..

In the good ol' days...

Or

Back in the day...

People didn't hide inside their houses, they use to sit on front porch and wave as you walked by

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 06:40 AM

Daisy bb gun....

....had one when I was about 6. Parents these days would $hit a brick....my how times have changed.

Still have my Daisy, even have a 1978 Benjamin Franklin .22 pellet rifle.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 06:28 AM

So I saw this pic and it reminded me of the toys I used to play with when I was a kiddo. There are so many to name so I thought we could all think back to those days when we were young. Like this.

So what were your favorites?

Kids are missing and parents too.
I live at Cedar Creek Lake and I never have seen any men or families fishing together. its always men with other men.
Everybody is so wrapped up with their cellphones where they're constantly checking their facebook updates.

uglymehere's photo
Sun 02/21/16 06:17 AM

Some of you have had the pleasure of reading, responding to and even starting multiple threads here at mingles. Were there any threads in particular that left you feeling especially enlightened or maybe made you look at a particular topic differently?

reading gives me a head ache. I like pictures better they have a thousand words to them.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/20/16 02:01 PM
One cold morning, a lady text her husband, "Windows is frozen".
Husband text back, " pour luke warm water on it and gently tap around the edges with the hammer".
Husband text back, "did that fix it?".
lady text back, " nope, now computer broken".

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:54 AM

I am usually the one giving the bad first impressions...whoa

Same here. I just say to hell with it, she can either accept me for who I am, and not who she wants me to be. women are very judgmental and claim they are not.
I had a 62yr old who was giving me advice about cleaning myself up grooming myself to be more presentable and even offer to come out and take me to a barber.
she stopped messaging me, when I asked, if we were in a public place, would you have come up to me as perfect stranger and offered this make over???

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:38 AM

I'm 5th generation Native Texican. I'm also 1/3rd Caddo.

I ask who is Native to Texas cause I get a lot of people say were the most unfriendly people.
got news, we natives are the most friendly Texans there are, just come on in have a seat, let us fill you with our bull @#$%, Yall Come Back now Ya hear.

it's all the yankees moving down here that give Texans a bad name...that and the movie brokeback mountain..

I never watched brokeback mountain, I chatted with a lady several years ago, she looked up the US Census, she said that 38% of the people living in Dallas, TX in 2000 were native Texans.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/20/16 09:02 AM

Maybe simply because most men still behave like Neanderthals in a relationship?

The saying comes to mind: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... then it IS a duck!

then you women should only marry men who like other men and not women.

uglymehere's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:56 AM

Last I looked she deactivated her account Cristi.

Not sure who you are talking about... but soufiehere I assure you is not deactivated she is the other Mod for the site~~ And very much here~~

I looked at one of her post you deleted and clicked on her screen name and it came up this person has deactivated account.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/19/16 01:35 PM
Last I looked she deactivated her account Cristi.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/19/16 10:29 AM
I'm 5th generation Native Texican. I'm also 1/3rd Caddo.

I ask who is Native to Texas cause I get a lot of people say were the most unfriendly people.
got news, we natives are the most friendly Texans there are, just come on in have a seat, let us fill you with our bull @#$%, Yall Come Back now Ya hear.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:59 AM
Have yall ever read the Constitution? come on, everybody can read just the parts they want but have you ever read Article I Section VIII, and Article II. read the entire constitution, not the parts you think you should read.

uglymehere's photo
Fri 02/19/16 03:46 AM
Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free
Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me

Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone
No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye

uglymehere's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:46 PM
One morning while at work, I was sitting at service counter drinking my coffee, smoking my cigarette. I heard horns blowing and tires squeeling. I look up and a car flies into the parking lot, guy gets out says " these damn Texans don't know how to drive" I said WHAT? he said again "these damn Texans don't know how to drive". I said, "I am one of those damn Texans", he said "no your not your from Tennessee cause you have a Tennessian accent, I asked where did he think most Texans came from New York? your the one who cuts across three lanes of traffic to come in here to ask for directions. (now all this idiot had to do was go past traffic light to next traffic light 1/4 mile up). I gave him directions, told him get back out on Campbell Rd, go to I75, head north and exit Renner Rd, go east to first light and take a right come south just a few tenths of a mile and your right there. he thanked me and left. hour later he was back complaining to my boss about sending him on a 10 mile trip that was only a 1/4 mile. my boss asked why I sent him on a 10 mile trip, I told my boss what he did and said don't piss off a Texan by saying we cant drive and want directions. my boss walks off laughing.

uglymehere's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:22 PM
Putin can kick your president butt any day in a boxing ring

uglymehere's photo
Wed 02/17/16 02:48 PM
You can set your email on here for allowing women of a certain age to email you.