Community > Posts By > Ray1010

Ray1010's photo
Tue 12/04/12 08:19 AM
hi dodo-david and thanks for your interesting reply, only one thing comes from your comment directed at me, i generated a discussion in a public forum without insult, but you on the other hand made everyone aware of your bad attitude you know nothing about me or my life and your assumption of me being miserable is completely wrong, have a nice day...

Ray1010's photo
Mon 12/03/12 11:32 PM
watch, listen very carefully and become aware....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-qSWQhqwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwETEGmqmAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmslSEUv3Go

im not sure if any of this is fake or not but it seems there is definately something going on behind closed doors...

Ray1010's photo
Sun 12/02/12 02:21 PM
for someone that seems to know a little about human behavioural studies and the aid system you made a very unprofessional statement, sometimes its just circumstance and bad luck that causes people to become destitute and homeless, when a person hands their dirty laundry out in public its usually a cry for help, dont lay the boot into a person thats feeling low, give them a hand up with sound advice and a friendly attitude, if you cant be helpfull in trying to understand then say nothing, but please dont put this guy down, this is a very bad time for him and he needs a friend to help him.

Ray1010's photo
Sun 12/02/12 02:14 PM

The facts are there are more homeless than there are shelter beds and sometimes the shelter systems are very difficult to endure. But I have spent years working with the homeless and it is the "Burger King folks,the ones that have an attitude that they can have it their way and make no concessions that stay homeless for long periods of time if not the rest of their life. They think think they get to have it all handed to them and it doesn't work that way.

It is not societies fault that many homeless have no relationships that will sustain them across hard times. If a person finds themself wiped out it does suck in a major way.

But you go to a shelter feeding programs that exist virtually in every community in the USA and show up where they tell you to be and do what they tell you to do. When you have to you clean yourself in any public bathroom you can find and you sit quietly offering to do any chore you are asked to do to prove you have the attitude to be worth giving one of the "starter" jobs to work yourself back up from. Maybe it's any of a hundred dirty jobs that pay only a bit but for a hundred a week you can rent a bed roll space in a lot of places and and slowly pull yourself out. Yea maybe for a few weeks,months, maybe even years you are going to have to give up smoking, drinking/drugs, and having sex with your girlfriend to get a place, a better job, and a car but as an adult nobody gets before they earn it and neither should you.

And since I have done it myself and helped others with a lot more strikes on the back than you appear to have I think you are just a crybaby that refuses to work with in the system or a poser. You obviously are wasteing your time on a date site rather than trying to learn a skill or find a job so I don't have a lot of sympathy or do I believe your story.

If you are really down and out and say you are, as destitute as you say you are, someone is giving you and enormous gift to give you computer time to find help and you are wasteing it.

More likely you are on a lap top you stole from someone's house or car or school bag and free loading on a wifi or paying for cell service with a bus pass you sell for half it's value or your food stamps or SSDI rather than get in school or stay on a job search or sober and straight doing a job some one gave you on the charity they are paying forward because someone helped them. KEEP being a Frequent Flyer on the SELF PITY EXPRESS and you will get known and whatever help you might get will dry up or be redirected to the people who earn the right to the help they are getting and make something out of it.

You think I buy this BULL well I don't and hopefully no one else will. The people on this site are GOOD people and donate thousands of hours and money out of their life helping people help them self but they are not going to buy this scammer balogne and neither should you. If you do well you are cutting your own throat.

Ray1010's photo
Sun 12/02/12 10:03 AM
Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth...

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm

note to feminists- you want the truth...you cant handle the truth,
quite simply feminism has got legal process by the short n curlies, but they are on to you. This is probably why a lot of educated males tend to take their time these days, falling in love with the right woman isnt as simple as it once was, blame feminism !:banana:

Ray1010's photo
Sun 12/02/12 02:52 AM
Why is it so that when world leaders can evade the legal process after being caught out misleading the very nations that elected them to power when a bum in the street with no home can be jailed for smoking a joint ? greed and corruption fraud, in global politics is throwing us into a global econonic crisis which will affect millions, and now nasa has confirmed there will be some kind of unknown atmospheric changes in december, maybe some things will change for the better after we become poor and no longer have the use of electricity as we know it., any comments ?

Ray1010's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:45 PM
Famous and Prolific Quotes:

I have a Dream - Martin Luther King

Thats One Small Step for Mankind - Neil Armstrong

Such is Life - Ned Kelly (famous Australian Bushranger)

The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB - Clive James

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people - John F Kennedy

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me - Mae West

Ray1010's photo
Wed 11/28/12 05:03 PM
My name is Ray, looking forward to saying hi on a regular basis....happy