Community > Posts By > jayda1970

jayda1970's photo
Sun 06/04/17 03:02 PM
If I'm in love with someone whether married living together or whatever my neighbour wouldn't be regarded by me as hot so there wouldn't be an issue.. the only women I would consider hot would be my partner. If I suddenly stopped thinking this then that would be an issue to address with my partner.. communication variety and changing things around may work.. that would only be sorted by talking and opening up your feelings. I would always persevere though because when I fall in love it's a magical feeling and one you want to rediscover

jayda1970's photo
Sun 06/04/17 10:05 AM
Be honest with how you feel so there is no misunderstanding.. be kind don't be cruel.. state why.. don't ignore them.. once this has been done everything is clear..
Empathy is what I believe in.. I treat people as I would wish to be treated..

jayda1970's photo
Wed 05/31/17 09:42 AM
This guy doesn't have sex.. he makes love..

jayda1970's photo
Tue 05/30/17 11:00 AM
Having gone through toxic crap myself I understand totally how you feel.. how someone can destroy your confidence and make you question yourself.. your values.. how you think.. your emotions.. all of it.
There is no right or wrong answer as to what to do.. it lies within you.. your emotional recovery may take days or months..
the best advice I can give is stay true to the real you.. be guided by what makes you happy.. try not to let things get on top of you.. tell your loved ones how you feel..
rejection is sad and takes time to heal.. believe me you will..

jayda1970's photo
Mon 05/29/17 05:21 AM

a "perfect" relationship for me would be two people seeing and experiencing each others imperfections and seeing it as the or one of the reasons that keeps them together. their differences makes them feel closer. they know that nothing can ever be really perfect.

Meow, The need for love and belonging is as pretty as basic need as any for a human being - as we are social beings. and for me, I understand that at some point of time, everybody realizes that there is a need of a person who understands them,loves them, cares for them. Its not that, they are not independent, its just that some parts seem missing. Meow, True love you are searching for,.. and for me .. is not found immediately. It takes time. If you will act as a desperate, situations will become more worse. because, Love is a rarest thing and only fortunate people fall into this ocean. and, It's about risking hurt for yourself, allowing yourself to be seen as you are, being vulnerable to another person - and knowing that you can't always be in control of outcomes in any relationship. But if you don't put yourself out there - you don't really have a chance for any - successful or failed. so, don't force love to happen, don't try to Make it happen, it never will. Just wait for the Perfect Moment, the Perfect Person, and the Perfect Love that will lead you to a Perfect Life. (ღ˘◡˘ღ)

love this post:blush:

jayda1970's photo
Mon 05/22/17 01:54 AM
What are your prerequisites?
For me a nice figure.. squeezy bum and most importantly a great smile and eyes..

jayda1970's photo
Mon 05/22/17 01:45 AM
Agreed

jayda1970's photo
Mon 05/22/17 01:45 AM

oooooooooo I got a list a mile long of reasons not to even begin one

reasons to end one

when you have stated what you need in a relationship
the other person has taken the time to hear you

and has decided to continue to do nothing..

jayda1970's photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:54 AM
Couldn't have put it better myself:blush:

jayda1970's photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:54 AM

Is it normal to date near your age? I'm interested in men under 30 near my age but I've received messages from older men more. It's just an observation.

Are you asking for approval?
Nirmal is often substituted for standard procedure.
Do what you think is best for you.

Just wanted to check if anyone else wanted to date in their age range or if it was just me. It seems to be leaning toward just me.

I've dated someine fifteen years my senior. Another 8 years my junior. Each had unique qualities.
What mattered to me were the values we shared and that we could enjoy eaxh other's company.
Don't worry about what others think or say.
Live according to your beliefs and ideals..

jayda1970's photo
Sun 05/21/17 04:48 AM
Keep the flame burning and don't get on each others wick:blush:

jayda1970's photo
Fri 05/19/17 05:55 AM
I want a serious relationship.. if I am seeing someone in a non friendly sense ie getting to know them then I'm looking for a ltr with them.. that's how I tick.. that to me means I only want to know them dating wise.. I would communicate with anyone else who messaged me what I am doing.. this sounds judgemental but to me honesty and expressing what you want are key.. I want a relationship with 1 woman and when I go out with someone.. until stated otherwise by either party.. then I am with them.. irrespective of whether it's the 1st or 40th date.. my emotions will be 100 per cent with the lady I'm seeing..
Romance and love come from trust and inner qualities as well as attraction.. just my opinion

jayda1970's photo
Thu 05/18/17 02:16 PM
Personally if I want someone I want them to want me.. otherwise there is miscommunication and not knowing what the other person wants.. is it you or someone else. I'm clear and honest.. if I like someone I say so.. if it doesn't work then that's the way it goes..
In some cases men and women try this tactic and it may work for them.. for me though communicating your honest thoughts is vital..

jayda1970's photo
Thu 05/18/17 12:51 PM
Yes it does and there are good men and women out there.. finding them is the most difficult and hardest part..

jayda1970's photo
Thu 05/18/17 12:47 PM
Hiya everyone.. jay