Community > Posts By > JohnFDiss

JohnFDiss's photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:31 AM

It's been so long since I dated I" not really sure what I"m doin.

I wouldn't think that anyone else has a clue either so you're not alone. :)

JohnFDiss's photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:28 AM
Not really big on nicknames but don't mind if it's someone who's within my "inner" circle. Calling me "John" anywhere (on here, real life, whatever) is just fine. My pet hate is to be called Johnathan.

JohnFDiss's photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:30 AM
There could be a multitude of reasons why people don't respond to your messages. But, imagine this, you're sitting in a room talking with a group of friends you've known for years and a complete stranger walks in and sits down. Is everyone just going to start chatting to the stranger? Give it time and maybe things will happen. If not, then move on.

JohnFDiss's photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:26 AM
I dunno. But this site stands just as much chance as any. What site do you think the women you're looking for will go to?

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 12:29 PM
I'm just guessing but if people didn't answer the question you asked then maybe the question wasn't made clear. I'm still confused about what it is you're asking but maybe that's because I'm a bloke.

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 10:50 AM

Go to AFF if you want to see sex just saying some people may want to try and just meet people why is it that most men just want sex anymore? We can be pretty and smart but doesn't mean we will be nude for just every guy we see and some men are rude and that's not how you get a girl to bed! Respect us and you will get respect in return personality should come first especially single parents have to protect there kids!!! Sex isn't everything good look on AFF!!!

Just for my own info what is AFF? And yes, you are pretty.

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 10:47 AM

Maybe it's because you're not putting the effort in. Maybe she's bored with you. Maybe she'd like something different.

One thing is for sure, you might find a better answer from your partner than a bunch of random strangers on a dating site

Fixed it for you John!bigsmile

Much obliged Leigh. Thank you. ;)

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 09:02 AM
Maybe it's because you're not putting the effort in. Maybe she's bored with you. Maybe she'd like something different.

One thing is for sure, you might find a better answer from your partner than a bunch of random strangers.

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 08:58 AM

Pretty much anything Wendy James/Transvision Vamp...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9BqS1wJHvA

I don't want your money honey I want yourrr..........

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:37 AM
Not sure what you expected but what you got obviously wasn't it. Maybe you'd like a magic wand?

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:34 AM
Lakenheath isn't far from my current location. Whether I'd still be around come next summer.....well....who knows?

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 12:26 AM
Nothing much wrong with your profile except for the fact that you don't really talk about yourself at all. Telling the truth is always a good idea but you can make yourself seem harsh and uncaring which I'm sure you're probably not.

In the unlikely event you're ever near Suffolk in England then do pop by, I'd love to see you. In the more likely event that you never come near England, enjoy your life and I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 12:22 AM
Hmmm. The revolving door of life?

What happens when the one that lets go is the one that really made your life complete and you were the one that messed it up? Do you let them go? Or the one that does nothing for you but constantly hangs around. You hold on to them?

Letting people drift in and out of your life is fine if that's what you want to do. Sounds like a reason not to make committments to me.

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 12:17 AM
Never heard of air conditioning?

JohnFDiss's photo
Tue 12/11/12 12:14 AM
I don't think there's any magic formula or style. Just walk up to whoever it is, say hello and then just whatever is on your mind. Obviously without going into big long speeches. If you're changing your character or behaviour to try and get people to talk to you then, to me, you're starting off on the wrong foot by trying to be someone you're not. Just remember, you may be a shy person but then so might they. You may be extremely nervous but then so might they. The biggest thing that people have to deal with is the feeling of being rejected. It's not necessarily the case that they hate you or think you're repulsive, it can just be that you and whoever don't hit it off. Relax, present yourself well, be yourself, be friendly and just chat. If you have to do any more than that then you need to ask yourself if they are the right person for you.

JohnFDiss's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:52 PM

Drinking from a bottle .. -_- and hugging Trees .

Is there any other sort of drinking?

JohnFDiss's photo
Sun 12/09/12 08:16 AM
Hi

JohnFDiss's photo
Sun 12/09/12 08:14 AM
Might help if you were British and also weren't confused about your gender in your profile.

That's sad. Just really sad. That people like you try and prey on people looking for genuine friendship. To be honest, it just sickens me.

JohnFDiss's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:16 AM

I am new to this as of this evening. How has this site been?

Difficult to say at the moment. Generally I wish I was American because all the British ladies seem to be ignoring me. :(

JohnFDiss's photo
Sat 12/08/12 01:58 AM

Is one of the ways to rate people here.

What a load of tosh! That's really not a nice way to welcome someone is it? Using some scoring system to rate them?

Hello LMJ. Welcome. :)

Previous 1