notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:42 PM
rhetorical

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:40 PM
face

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:35 PM

Whenever you're on phone with your ex, you laugh throughout the conversation like you kind of won a jackpot but if I'm on a phone with a female colleague who is even married you get pissed all over!!... This pisses me off to pieces!

wouldn't know - never been on the phone with any of my exes after they were exes....... ah well

me too... an ex is an ex

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:07 PM
There were a few occassions when I worked as a p.a/receptionist for a sign writing company & had to pick up lunches for a couple of sign writers @ a nearby shopping mall... so called 'single' mums on the benefit (bene pay day) eating out with their partners while their kids are running around no shoes on, singlet, nappy with a snotty nose... mum & dad looking good though. I really feel for the kids, not their fault... hopeless parents. Lazy unemployed- cant be bothered looking for a job- people.

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 05:59 PM

Tell him you love him and want to get married tomorrow and have babies right away- the breeze will knock you down as he hauls azz! lol
laugh yep t@ should do it

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 03:14 AM
Forgot 2 mention.. i'm a kiwi

notsoincognito's photo
Sat 12/01/12 12:07 AM
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” ― Bob Marley

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 11:26 PM

Hey people!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day! Hey I think that Mingle 2 is a great way to find people:) I also want to share with you to be careful though. All dating sites have this problem..so lets not single anyone out here. Don't fault the business when it's the one person that ruins the experience! Catch my drift. I believe I have just snuffed out an "EMERGENCY SCAM" that was attempted on me. I met someone who claimed they were from Hollywood , California. Everything good right? Well this person(who ever they are) said that they were visiting their sick mom in Nigeria. Well everything was good until a few red flags # 1. Starts loving you from the start! #2. Says they bring cash and doesn't have a credit card to a 3rd world country! #3.Either they or someone they know has a medical emergency( like cancer or brain tumor...you get the idea) #4 you are the only one that can help them! # 5. They ask you to wire them money versus using credit card or some other means of payment. #6. And basic common sense, like no details for everything( don't get me wrong..they will have fake ids and papers and they use other people's photos...often times from modeling agencies) and last but not least #7. I should have put this first! They try and get you off the dating site right away! And try and get you on a IM or other email address. What ever you do...don't give them money!!! And if you think this could NEVER happen to YOU. This is a 15 BILLION dollar business!! I just though you should know. So have a happy dating philosophy!! and keep chatting on Mingle2 as long as you can....And I am sure Mingle2 will tell you this...Report anyone you feel is suspicious. Take care! NMTM
Starts loving you from the start! ALARM BELLS!!! & HUUUGE turn off... EWWWWW... I wouldnt reply & or block. Some people (minority) will take advantage of those whom are decent & genuine, looking for t@ special someone. Be aware I guess, common sense & gut instinct.

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 11:04 PM

I'm talking the thing that is so important you cannot leave it to someone else.

For me, it's my income. I must have my income because without it I cannot meet the needs of the other important things in my life. So, I put my income before everything else. I put it before my children, my woman and even my health.

What about you?
General wellbeing overall, without this I wouldnt be able to look after my family & spend time with friends

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 10:26 PM

Interesting insights:

Plain physical attraction.

Low self esteem.

Breeding qualities.

hypocrites .

Beautiful people can be ugly inside. Ugly people can be beautiful inside... Beauty is beyond physical :)
Beauty is beyond physical :)

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 10:09 PM

Alright, I've been on this site for a little while now and I've noticed something that's irking me. I might be crazy but it seems to me as though the same person or persons are writing these profiles and chatting online. Not necessarily on the forums but when I try to chat with the girls that i'm interested in they all seem to type the same way, using the same phrases and words. They don't seem to have a good grasp of the english language either. Not just that but I've tried chatting with girls whose profile states that they live in a nearby town when in fact they live in other countries. Is this site for real?? Are these people fakes and frauds?? Anybody else noticed this???
I'm a newbie 29/11/12 & within a few hours of being online have had men/freaks (not all men are like this/t@, no offense to the male population - most men are wonderful) send broken english messages & or mail. It is frustrating :( & hilarious @ the same time. I just dont reply & or block them. Let your mouse do the talking.

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 04:13 AM
True

notsoincognito's photo
Fri 11/30/12 04:07 AM
I dont no what i'm doing:smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next