Community > Posts By > notsoincognito

notsoincognito's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:25 AM
"Forever Now" - Cold Chisel

notsoincognito's photo
Mon 03/18/13 02:04 AM
My man and i talk things out, it's the best way to deal with any concerns and or issue's he and i may have (agree to disagree). However when we butt heads, and that has happened on more then one occassion...we take a little time out. Doing this gives both of us a chance to see the others point of view...and much needed "cooling down" time

Every relationship has it's up's and down's, high's and low's...it's how we (as a couple) deal with them. Make or break...i prefer make

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:35 AM
Edited by notsoincognito on Sun 03/17/13 02:37 AM

Hi! I´m new here and I´m hoping to meet a lot of great guys and girls to chat.

Me too!

Hello notsoincognito. Hehe do you have a shortcut of your name? Im win, nice to meet you.

I sure do win, nito will suffice lol
Nice to meet you :smile:

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:27 AM

Why do people say looks should not be important? Human live by their six senses and our sight is our go to first. Looks are part of our subconscious mind that sees a healthy mate, where as our conscious mind sees it as beauty or sexy. The visual looks are not just to us humans. Many animals like peacocks display its feathers at times to attract a mate. Some birds use a dance to attract a mate to come over and check them and their nest out.

Looks are like a warm use to bring the fish in close, but your personality is what will hook the mate you desire. Simple put, looks attracts, personality keeps.

Amen to that!

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:12 AM
Edited by notsoincognito on Sun 03/17/13 02:13 AM

Me too!

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:12 AM

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:07 AM
Edited by notsoincognito on Sun 03/17/13 02:09 AM

I feel, love does exist.
The problem, is the misuse and deception of one's love that makes love a facade....
Like Pit Bulls, to many people have no desire to place a significant value on true love.
In this generation, especially, reality seems distorted, by the amazing, amusing electronics, and the tv drama nearly everyone, sadly, feel it is ok to do as they wish, without regard of the thought, or feelings of those who care about them

That's deep and somewhat inspirational

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 02:02 AM

He exists only in storybooks

laugh

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:51 AM

For some reason I don't get why people get lip and nose piercings and tattoos and then walk around expecting to be treated as 'normal.'

They obviously are waving their freak flags for all to see, and for getting a job, I'm sorry, they don't present a good first impression.

Loaf n' jug's written policy is no tattoos showing and yet I find even the managers at the store in this town are displaying tattoos. I don't get it.

Wow that is a strong statement and unfortunate
I along with many men and women have tattoo's and i love them! they are a form of self expression and in most cases beautiful and tasteful body art.
As for getting a job...im sorry but what does having tattoo's or piercings got to do with how well a person performs that job?
Freak flag? wow!...so everyone with tattoo's and or piercings are freaks?
Never judge a book by it's cover...i strongly believe you should get to know the person/s before passing judgement

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:31 AM
Wow..not too sure what u mean
Help u? hmmm well first of all what do u need help with?

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:21 AM
Well u were straight on what u want and looking for lol

Good luck to u and i hope u find her :smile:

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:12 AM
Happily taken...hmmm i think lol.... sorry baby i was joking, you know i love me some you!

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:00 AM
Welcome

Well ur profile is good, ummm perhaps u could be a little more specific and state in ur profile an age preference...what u r looking for specifically/ideally.

Goodluck Affectionisme, hope u find what ur looking for

notsoincognito's photo
Sun 01/27/13 01:41 AM

A guy I met here on mingle. Ended badly... wow i cant even put into words how bad that went.... oh well, i guess you have to move on

notsoincognito's photo
Wed 01/23/13 04:18 AM

I will start and please feel free to add more...

-What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?

-Have you had a long-term relationship? Why did it end?

-What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?

-Have you been married before?

-Do you have any children? How do you feel about children?

-If you are married, who would you honor first: your spouse or your friends or your parents or your children (if applicable)?

Honestly if someone asked me all these questions the first time they met me I would be looking for a exit...

If we had meet online first I would have asked if they were married, had children ext...just to make conversation...prior to meeting them...Then make the first meet more casual and easy going...

And if I was meeting them for the first time outside of the internet would only ask if they were married if they asked me out on a date... all the other stuff will come through conversation.

Myself I don't like to be drilled, get to know them first and ask questions along the way... People tend to feel threaten if they feel like they are being drilled about their life... You can find more out just starting things slow others are more likely to feel at ease and reveal more about themselves...JMO...whoa

Amen to that! lmao

Asking to many q's on a first date especially q's that i find personal to me, would have me heading for the door quick smart. Besides you wouldnt want to know or share too much about yourself with your date anyway... what the hell would you talk about on the nxt date (if there is a nxt). Be selective in what q's you ask... nothing too personal and or offensive.

I find a little humor can be a nice ice breaker and then from there just ease into the conversation. You dont want bombard them with q's that may have your date running for the hills.

notsoincognito's photo
Tue 01/08/13 10:22 PM

Tantric

notsoincognito's photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:46 PM

Welcome to Mingle!!!!!!!

notsoincognito's photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:43 PM

I try to date the person not the other stuff. In my experience: Americanized and/or white women tend to smack me a lot; foreigners tend to want money- that is the bad, the good is.... wait give me a minute...

"foreigners tend to want money"..... hmmmmmmmm you would be a foreigner in our country too (NZ), Do you want money?

notsoincognito's photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:38 PM

Welcome.. Hope you find what your looking for :smile:

notsoincognito's photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:34 PM

Welcome and Happy New Year!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9