Community > Posts By > Tneal

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:23 PM
Letting everyone in your family know you are taking a day off for yourself a week ahead of time, and first thing in the morning your asked to babysit, pick up grandkids, do errons....

From now on I tell everyone I am going out of town.... *S*

Tneal's photo
Thu 08/30/07 10:10 AM
ohhh I hate cold fries.

People who bring their children to the drs office and let them run around like wild indians while THEY are in with the dr.

Tneal's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:27 AM
I think Compromise is a good thing, as long as its both of you doing it.

If only one person is compromising their future, ideas, wants, n needs, then it is not a healthy situation.

I have compromised all my life, and yet I have not seen any man in my life compromise anything. I have felt like a push over for over 25 years. As of today I will not be compromising much, unless I see some on the other side. grumble :angry:

Tneal's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:19 AM
Being a nice girl, then finding out some men really do not want a nice girl. They want the naughty ones.

Tneal's photo
Wed 08/29/07 07:02 AM
going to change your grandchild's poopy diapper and find out your daughter forgot to bring the whippies!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Tneal's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:54 PM
*hides in heathers suitcase.*

Tneal's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:52 PM
Thank goodness I used my Lady speed stick today.... it wasn't me chuckie... LOL

How about paying for something and it does not turn up? Now that really upsets me.

Tneal's photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:13 AM
*awaits for knoxman to list volume 2* lol

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:47 PM
for IAM4U.... smooched

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:46 PM
running up the stairs to get to the phone and finding out its someone trying to sell ya something, and you have brused your shin and stubbed your toe to get to the phone.

ZOWIE!

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:43 PM
I am in my profile... a few times accually *S* Carefull your screen my melt cause ya all know I am the sexist biatch around.... lmclao laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:35 PM
*flips to page 250* Loosing a book your reading before you finish it... that is just down right WRONG!!!

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 02:51 PM
spam pisses me off... If I wanted an email to tell me how to enlarge that penisIdoNotHave, I would request it.... *S*

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:39 PM
Going to the drive in in your comfy car, fine a great spot, and a van pulls in infront of ya and ya have to move to find a different spot.

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:36 PM
cheap labor?????

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:34 PM
I have tons of stuff that make me happy.... But its interesting to see what peoples pet peeves are... *S*

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:32 PM
omg I hate that Idian guy on tech support!!!

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:30 PM
*smacks Dean for saying my interesting thread pisses him off* bigsmile

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:28 PM
*hopes sweetiepie is done talking* lol

Being in the mood to make something to eat and find out your missing an important ingredent. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tneal's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:10 PM
1. Waiting for the paycheck to get here *S*
2. Long lines at the 10 items or less counter when some have a cart full of stuff and all you have is a loaf of bread.
3. Men who want to be friends but ditch ya when they find out you live to far away.
4. Paying sales tax in different states when I pay enough in my own.
5. People trying to cram THEIR ideas down your throat.
6. Listening to folks say how bad we have it, and yet they have never left their own town to check out the rest of the world.

Their are more but I thought I would let ya all list yours... *S* YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MONDAY!!! lol

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25