Community > Posts By > Tneal

Tneal's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:31 PM
I love lemmings, mindless little tikes...

Tneal's photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:02 PM
You all are picking this like a vulture on roadkill I see *S*

Tneal's photo
Sun 09/30/07 11:54 AM
Glad to hear that things went well. Hope the future is so bright... you will need shades... *S*

Tneal's photo
Sun 09/30/07 11:49 AM
All my best darlin

Tneal's photo
Sat 09/01/07 09:40 AM
*sends some salt peter to Gary*

Good luck over there... and if you see my nephew... give him some love from his favorite Aunty.... *S*

Tneal's photo
Sat 09/01/07 09:36 AM
No John Wayne???? *faints*

You don't know John Wayne if you dont want the type. He was tall, strong, affectionate, emotional, and very giving. There is a side to everyone that only those close to us get to see.

I have read and watched interviews givin by John Wayne and his family. I would love a man like him.

Tneal's photo
Sat 09/01/07 09:32 AM
I came here just looking for friends, found a great bunch of scarry, mental, wonderfull people... I have come home at last *S*

Tneal's photo
Sat 09/01/07 09:25 AM
As my balloon states.... You will be missed!

brokenheart

Tneal's photo
Sat 09/01/07 09:18 AM
My prayers for the family of Sheryl and Andy.

I talked to Sheryl a few times on here and enjoyed reading her post. She had a great since of humor and a very bright mind.

I will be posting balloons for a long time on the site to show my heart felt sorrow to a great lady.

May God receive you in the glory you have lived your life, and in the open arms of a father and a friend.

:cry: brokenheart :heart:

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:38 PM
I was two when Kennedy was shot...

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:33 PM
My day started out good.... till I got a phone call. I am planning a funeral for the phone. bigsmile

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:27 PM
Thank you for the update!!!

Prayer chain has been started at my church.

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:20 PM
I also stopped a Little Texas concert once in 1994 *S* They were playing in GA on Ft. Stewart, and I was like HUGELY preggy with my son. My daughters were up towards the front of the crowd. I had to get home and went looking for my daughters. When I asked a MP (military Police) for help, he let me in the clear area in front of the band, and they stopped singing to ask me what I needed... lol They asked the crowd for my daughters to come forward. Needless to say my daughters were embaressed, but I am glad I found them.

*S*

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:11 PM
I went to see Elvis When I was in High School. It was the year before he died. He played in Eugene, OR the day before Thanksgiving.

I had to wash alot of dishes, and vaccum alot of floors to go *S*. But it was great to beable to go. We were behind the band, and Elvis came behind the band on a high rise and was giving out scarves. He handed one to me but a lady behind me ripped it out of my hands. Elvis saw this and gave me a kiss on the cheek... *S* My mother about died lol.

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:02 PM
I am an old fuddy duddy lol

so who here remembers the landing on the moon?????

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:58 PM
ok ok seahawk I will move over.... *S*

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:56 PM
My :heart: n soul goes out to Andy and Sherryls family. I know the soul can heal with prayers and hope and love.

Hope things get better soon and that all is good.

T

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 07:45 PM
paying 5.00 for a bag of chips, and finding it's not even half full.

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:47 PM
Carebear.... I love Loretta Lynn. I know all her music, and I have seen everything about her I could find. I am a real big fan of hers *S*

Tneal's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:28 PM
I am related to Bing Crosby.... I am his 9th cousin thrice removed.

Through marriage I am related to the guy that invented vitamin C. Never could remember his name.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25