Community > Posts By > Nrse

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/10/08 11:13 AM
I have been cancer free now for 7 years and am very thankful for each day that I am given.

OP~

I am sorry about your DX, you do know that is completely treatable though, right? Curable?

Thanks for the kind words but I am glad my ex is no longer my problem. It is difficult to be friends with someone you neither trust nor respect. So it's good.

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:58 AM
Do you have children with this person? If not, please turn and go your way. I was in the same situation as you were, only instead of BPD, I had Cancer. He was awesome through that, but after I was better, he went back to abusing. We have 2 kids together and I still have to associate with him because of them. If they weren't here, I would not have one thing to do with him. All the promises of I'll change or things will be different baby, I promise are all ways of getting you back and when you do, everything will go right back to the same way. I beg you, please just let him go his way and you go your way.
Jan

Sorry that happened lilith.

I was just wondering cuz ex is asking to be my friend and tells me he loves me and only wants whats best for me.

Nrse's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:01 PM
I am so very sorry to hear of all of this. I have contacted my church and have put you all on our prayer list. May you all find strength in God during this time.

I know that he asked you why and I'd like to offer up two different bible verses that may help to understand all this:
the first is Romans 8:28 and the other one is Psalms 91.

I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers during this time.
God Bless
Jan

Nrse's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:50 AM
IMO, just because someone is divorced, it doesn't mean they are a bad person. There are many reasons why people get divorced and to judge a person because they are divorced is not right. I would listen to the reasons for the divorce and get to know the person and then make my conclusion from there, but don't judge right off the bat, that's not right.

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:48 PM

Hi Everyone,
I joined a little over a month ago and have been just checking things out before I surfaced ohwell . I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to getting to know some of you better the longer I'm here.
Jan

Welcome, Jan. I live near Grand Rapids and work at a hospital...I'm the hated SCHEDULER

Eunice

Oh, the bad person huh lol, jk. I always work 4 tens so it's not too bad and thankfully I have been at my hospital long enough so I always get the same shifts.

MY nurses do 3 12s....they mostly like it and many will work extra shifts when needed. We built a new hospital and have been super busy since then so my job is HELL

Wow, I can't imagine doing 3-12's. I do pick up extra shifts or work over when needed, but working in a county run hospital, that doesn't happen that often. You work your shift and your done. I work NICU

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:25 PM

Hi Everyone,
I joined a little over a month ago and have been just checking things out before I surfaced ohwell . I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I look forward to getting to know some of you better the longer I'm here.
Jan

Welcome, Jan. I live near Grand Rapids and work at a hospital...I'm the hated SCHEDULER

Eunice

Oh, the bad person huh lol, jk. I always work 4 tens so it's not too bad and thankfully I have been at my hospital long enough so I always get the same shifts.

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:23 PM
Wow, what a welcome, thanks everyone bigsmile

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:22 PM
Thank you:wink:

Nrse's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:21 PM
Hi Everyone,
Jan

Nrse's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:20 PM
I'm game, but I'm in the flint area so would not be able to drink much.

Nrse's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:16 PM
I'm in, please keep us updated.

Nrse's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:34 PM
I just joined this site and saw your post so I thought I had better drop in and say a quick hello happy