Community > Posts By > sloehand

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:15 AM
my point trying to deal with iran and n.korea . but the u sa might not have to ,isreal mighthelp the world with iran . jimmy carter messed up and obama would be in the same boat sinking like carter did

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:07 AM
how old are you mirror ? not old enough to remember that

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:04 AM
ask jimmy carter about trying to quote bargain with iran . he was not able to . iran is worse than back then . they held some americans hostage for way over a year , reagan had to get them home .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:55 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 11:59 PM
he wants to meetwith them no pre conditions ! he will take them at their word , which will be a bunch of garbage . that guy that called mccain a liar must be a real sweetheart. you are very gullible to think that guy is telling the truth . where did you get that croc from ?

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:02 PM
it was based on the info they had at the time ! besides that insane needed to go !

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:56 PM
i had to take my own chances , idont care what color you are . ihad very good friend of mine died this who happened to be black ,at one time i worked for him for 2 1/2 years ! he worked hard to have his own auto repair shop . his mom and my mom worked in the same sewing plant . but if you are joking about being black it is not funny !

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:46 PM
well , you arebetter than clinton , the draftdodger.

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:40 PM
if obama wins , iran , n.korea wins ! by the way if you were in service , fanta thank you ! dont like your politics but that is what makes me proud of this country . i have an eye problem the only reason i did not wind up in a really worthless war in viet nam that the democrats got us in . i am half blind in my left eye , nonrepairable .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:26 PM
mirror , you are the one that dont like it when somebody says thing you dont like . you are the one degrading the u s a . you might fit in better in iran !explode

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:18 PM
it is just our opinions. thankgod we are in the u s a . what do you do fanta for a living ? what kind of education ? just wondering ?

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:00 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 09:03 PM
you are so right lindyy ! thank it is the u s a otherwisein another country like iran or n. korea . wewould most likely be d ead ! mirror that is your opinion not mine , that is fine ! i am not changing my mind !!!!!

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:53 PM
i am stating my opinions like everybody here . if you think the u s is so bad , try it elsewhere

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:44 PM
humble beginnings and that dont make her any more special than any body on here . i grew up in a family of 11 . my mom raised the 4 youngest by her self . maybe not lawyers , that is not what we wanted to be. most of that time in a 2 b. r. we all do pretty well .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:46 PM
so , like i said cindy mccain did not pick her parents .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:34 PM
is that all . where did she get the money to go to those fine colleges ? there wasmoney somewhere !

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:30 PM
g .w. bush was a drinker

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:28 PM
it was painkillers , dr prescribed , like other people she got hooked . sounds like a lot of people dont really care . i dare say there are some on here that has been in the same boat .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:13 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 07:22 PM
mr info , how about michelle ? so cindy mccain had a problem . she paid her dues . she does a lot of good work now .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:10 PM
hey go ahead and move to iran and n.korea , try doing this on a computer there. most likely dead in 24 hrs ! I AM VERY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!!!! THERE ARE LOT OF COUNTRIES DOING WHAT THE USA DOES , BETTER DOING IT THAN OTHER COUNTRIES . ALL OF YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS CAN GO ELSEWHERE , MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT MISS YOU!

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:53 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 07:00 PM
so that is her good fortune . sound like somebody might be envious . she also does a lot of charity work she dont have to .i dont care what anybody has . i am a 10th grade drop out and i make as much as some i know that has up to 4 years of college . i did pass my ged test but they have not wanted to see it . i am in automotive . so what has michelle done? the thing obama is trying to please all the people all the time , dont work . no real substance to what he says . he is the most liberal senator in washington . look at his record !