Community > Posts By > sloehand

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:50 PM
the people got bush elected with good reason , gore ,kerry and dont talk about popular vote . h . clinton got more than obama .

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:05 PM
you think you and fanta should have the floor , think every body should think the way you all do , wonder if you are americans !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:46 PM
mirror is no better ,i am just getting on your level . fanta , winx

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:42 PM
winx , you and fanta are doing as much , why did you keepgoing to my profile , mad cause i blocked you !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:36 PM
Edited by sloehand on Tue 06/24/08 08:39 PM
it was not his agenda , remember a lot of dems backed the war !no he said what he dont try to spin it . you are a true left wing dem, no doubt about it . if you dont like the u s a , get the hell out, go bed up with binladen ! go army strong ! you hit the nail on the head !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:23 PM
Edited by sloehand on Tue 06/24/08 08:24 PM
no ,all i can smell is your b.s.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: fanta

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:06 PM
not sheeple , maybe you are , i dont fit in your b. s . bunch thank god !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:03 PM
laugh laugh mnhiker you are the joke ! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:01 PM
sometime people say they are single and not so

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:58 PM
thank you , brooke007 flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:53 PM
Edited by sloehand on Tue 06/24/08 07:55 PM
no , it is respect for those who died . the reason for me. get over your arrogant and high and mighty b.s. if you have not done anything wrong , nothing to worry about !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:21 PM
what is amazing you sad huh sick noway grumble

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:15 PM
all of that is between greer and whoever

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:04 PM
Edited by sloehand on Tue 06/24/08 07:26 PM
if we really wanted to, we could . smoke that over . tell your rabbit i said hello , belushi wanna be ! i hope the rabbit is not like you . how about insane killing all those people , that was maybe ok with you ? if we are not the good guys , who in the heck is ???????????? iran laugh laugh laugh laugh n.korea laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh cuba laugh laugh laugh laugh those three are joke and dis grace to the world , world leader wanna bee s

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:41 PM
a lot of people think that the obamas are the next coming of john f. and jackie . notin the same game ! john f. stood up against castro . obama is still thinkig like a muslim . i said must have forgot . but if the shoe fits wear it whoever ! obama is trying to please every body ,cant be done . i give it to him he is a smooth speaker, but it is all b.s .!

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:23 PM
yes if they are the words out of the mouth of a possible first lady ! WINX MY POINT about it all , you people must have forgot about 9/11 .

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:16 PM
i am not programmed . if you are referring to me . i am not a robot . no the bunch of you all dont think about the people killed savagely in 9/11 . all you think about is the peoplthat want to do harm in the u s a . if this country is so bad , why dont you all go to china , iran , n. korea , russia or cuba . it is not perfect but is is closer than those countries by a very long shot !

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:59 PM
the u s a is nottrying to dominate anybody . the ones you mentioned were . iraq needed a change for the people . if you could go to syria , most likey you will find iraq weapons of mass destructions and others . their lovable leader insane need to go anyway . belushi as i recall britain has pretty much been a staunch ally of the u s . if the u s a wanted to dominate , there would be americans in and running iraq . they have their own government. it is doing better as time goes on.

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:33 AM
GO LINDYY GO !flowerforyou MICHELLE OBAMA HAD A BETTER LIFE THAN I DID , THAT IS FINE . DONT TALK ABOUT SIMPLE BEGINNINGS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT FOR . THAT IS BULL S--T !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9