Community > Posts By > sloehand

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:37 PM
john kerry and his wife are worse than the oboma s . most of the dems are too far left and getting worse . as bad as i dislike the clintons , i would rather see her than obama .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:30 PM
when bill clinton took over the economy was still good from reagan and daddy bush . the the economy startsome what downhill the last year clinton was in . w had a heck of a time because of 9 / 11 . he handled it very well . acouple of years ago the dems got control and have not done anything for the most part .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:13 PM
i have a reese cup and a bag of hershey kisses flowerforyou happy :tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:09 PM
that kind of thing is used by a bunch of countries , not the just the usa . the usa is just better trained . if you dont like it just go to iran or north korea . try doing this on a computer talking about them this way ! you will be dead in less than 24 hours most likely

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:58 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 06:02 PM
WELL THE DEMS STARTED THE REALLY STARED A USELESS WAR IN VIET NAM , IT TOOK A REPUBLICAN TO GET US OUT . IRAQ AND AFGANASTAN IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING . the mainstream media depends on anything negative they can come up with , true or made up . clinton could have got rid of bin laden . 9\ 11 might not have happened .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:49 PM
Edited by sloehand on Mon 06/23/08 05:51 PM
THE REASON YOU DONT , IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN ALL WARS LONG BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP. ALSO IN COLLECTING INTELLIGENCE . SO GET OVER IT !noway EVERY COUNTRY USES WHAT THEY HAVE AT THERE DISPOSAL .

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:42 PM
NO YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW !noway noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:40 PM
i have not heard about cindy doing that . she owns a big company . why would she need to do that ? tell me where that came from . earth and you must be from lala land on jupiter !noway noway noway noway noway noway :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:33 PM
themain stream media likes to report all the things they dont need to ,sensitive that civillians dont need to know . then they distort the good things happening and make it as bad as they can ,

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:23 PM
what is michelle sucsess at . never heard any thing she was .the only thing i heard was the comment about the first time she was proud to be americam . if she dont like the usa , she can leave . cindy mccain does a lot of things for charities and has has more class in her toes than miche lle will ever have in her whole body !

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:47 AM
some of the meetings was their idea , they could at least e mail say it is off . i have driven 75 miles one way to a place we picked out , close to where they live . noway

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:33 PM
welcome to the house everything your mother should have warned about !

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:27 PM
some act serious,they run like a scalded dog when they find out you might be serious !:tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:10 PM
welcome to the funnnnnnyyyy farm ! laugh :wink: happy :tongue: :smile: bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:58 PM
Edited by sloehand on Sat 06/21/08 02:59 PM
was going sunday to meet a woman , she left me an e mail today to change it to sunday week .noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway she was the one that made first contact .noway noway noway noway noway noway noway go figure :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:52 PM
my x wife had areal sweet name for me , syrup sopping sob .laugh

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:49 PM
off today , just goofing offdrinker

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:09 PM
after 9/11 gore would still be in the white house cellar hiding if it has one . bozo the clown would make gore and kerry be the clowns they are. throw john edwards in with them . that would be larry , moe and curly

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:00 PM
HOT IN SOUTH GEORGIA ! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker LEMOM ADE THAT IS

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:57 PM
whatever floats your boat ! noway noway noway noway noway