no photo
Tue 04/13/10 09:35 AM
It is good, it is like a warning label.

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:51 PM
Yes.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 01:34 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree that you adopting is utterly, entirely, wholly, creepy. I still wonder what was on that DVD I found at your place, you know, the one you grabbed from out of my hands and smashed into pieces? And, with your history of recieving abuse, and really, you just being YOU, I do not think it'd be wise on behalf of any adoption or fostering agency to allow you (a weirdo workaholic) to hold in your hands a child's life. Also, I bet you can hack into my computer. You leave women often, I am sure, with a great sense of dis-ease, paranoia, and on top of it all "WHY DID I DO THAT??"

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:24 PM

How can I cope the holiday coming around? Being single is hard thing not having someone around. I would like to meet someone but I am afraid and scare what might happen. Any help here for me? frown embarassed huh embarassed

There's another name for the upcoming holidays. Thursday.

I don't put too much stock in christmas and new years day, other than to grade my year according to how good of a friend I've been to people. Business is great here

This is why he cannot be guaranteed to call you on either of these holidays. Or Thanksgiving.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:38 PM
Edited by mass on Tue 12/16/08 02:39 PM

I had my eyes done a little over a year ago and I would consider more when the time comes.

Yeah, I'd like to fix my droopy eyelids. And you know, anything else that droops.

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:01 PM
Duh, Obama

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:14 PM
It was cute.

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 02:31 AM
You look confident.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:47 PM
That's right, I could just keep dating him, and maybe if we hadn't gotten so serious so fast, that would seem more possible.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:42 PM

are they still living in the same house under the same roof??

Nope, different states

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:40 PM

even if they sign the papers whos to say he wants to jump right back into another relastionship?
hes going to be a free man

truuuuuuuuuuuue, mm hmm

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:37 PM

Two key words here; "married man". I don't go near any woman unless she is "D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D". If single people didn't facilitate married people, they wouldn't be very many affairs.

If a married person has an affair on their spouse. Expect the same. Cheaters never stop cheating.

Dump him quick and move on sticking with a single man.

They were separated previously to our meeting, but thanks for your thoughts

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:32 PM
Damn, this has all been indispensable. I mean it.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:26 PM
Edited by mass on Wed 08/27/08 12:46 PM
That's enough wisdom.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:29 AM
Howdee rara! How's things?waving

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:12 AM

I hate to have to credit an internet dating site for the love I've fallen in. I'm positive we'd have met one way or another, by some freak miracle. Truthfully, the most I had hoped for, when I started up my account in April, was to meet a nice-ish man with a platonic attitude, that would be down to take me out to dinner and shows. OOOooops. Ack. Instead this man so brilliant and handsome and sweet and wonderful comes trapsing along... I'm going to get him for this:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

laugh good for you! & him! flowerforyou

:banana:say, thanks:banana:

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:07 AM
I hate to have to credit an internet dating site for the love I've fallen in. I'm positive we'd have met one way or another, by some freak miracle. Truthfully, the most I had hoped for, when I started up my account in April, was to meet a nice-ish man with a platonic attitude, that would be down to take me out to dinner and shows. OOOooops. Ack. Instead this man so brilliant and handsome and sweet and wonderful comes trapsing along... I'm going to get him for this:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:37 PM
ha... ha?

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:37 PM

Is it me? Is there something I am missing? Or does that seem a bit ummmm stupid?

Mutual match probably should have overide capability in terms of mail. It really doesn't matter. I have one match, and periodically clear out the requests. Mutual match here really means what it says. smitten smitten smitten

Well, I can't seem to get rid of this other guy, Dennis, so I have two mutual matches, YES! I WIN!smokin:heart::heart::heart:

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:29 PM
Well, in 10 days and some hours, we WILL be in the same area.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25