Community > Posts By > mass

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:53 AM
Edited by mass on Wed 07/02/08 10:54 AM
Sometimes it is fun just to sit around until you start hearing the fireworks, I mean, if you are in a location where you CAN. Then it's like all frantic, "OH NO! I want to see these damned things!" And so you run out and catch silly little glimpses.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:34 AM

Absolutely, if I am ever in the area. I go to shows here frequently but they're not usually punk. I did go to see The Lonely Kings and some other guys recently, they're punk rock.

sounds good.....I'm always looking for people to go to shows with

Kind of a commute thoughrofl

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:31 AM
Edited by mass on Wed 07/02/08 10:33 AM

Do you think overall, your personality, physique, nature etc that you are a "good catch"? flowers

Nope. I'm hideous, repulsive, and generally just downright mean. Did I also mention I have an innate ability to frighten children and small animals in my vicinity? Life is good.

Many find these qualities admirable. Oh and by the way, it's prude not "prood".

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:26 AM
Absolutely, if I am ever in the area. I go to shows here frequently but they're not usually punk. I did go to see The Lonely Kings and some other guys recently, they're punk rock.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention you've got four eyes. Women love that.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:56 AM

dont mind the tats but no piercings!!!

that's strange

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:54 AM

eyebrow piercings sexy...tatoos depends....

omg. Eyebrow piercings are so last century.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:53 AM
Tons of people are turned on by acceptable self- mutiliation. That's what's so cool about us.drinker

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:49 AM

that's the motto in jail anyway

ohhhhhh maaaaaaan HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:banana:

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:02 PM
oops ill

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:22 PM
How am I to know where the Hell anyone is when I'm posting online.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:06 PM
Oh? So NOW supporting your troops got to be too much to handle!rofl

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:01 PM

Wow this whole thread has gone from support...to dragging someone thru the dirt for her decision. Fanta..please.quit the hating...mass...same to you please..quit the hating!

Excuse me? This thread is not one of support. It was a bashing of peoples' beliefs from the initial post. Don't be an ignoramous. Also, if we are going to talk about choice...

... well, I'll give you a moment.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:59 PM

[quote/]please my recruiting station is deadly honest..... when i first stopped in the head sgt told me i needed to lose the gut or i wouldn't make it.... they don't all lie...

wow, as if a comment like that isn't enough indication that you will be serving a bunch of loveless, carless bastards.

its not that they don't care and its hard to portray emotion through writing like this..... he said it in a nice way but the fact was i did need to lose weight.

This country doesn't need women changing themselves running off to kill and to be killed. This country needs it's women here, loving themselves just the way they are. My opinion hardly matters though.

is it really changing themselves or just doing something they love and want to do? the power of choice is an amazing thing.

That is the only good in it all. The equality. Everyone's right to go on to be one of Bush's pawns. You're right about the freedom of choice. But it may very well be that what our troops are getting themselves killed for, is an end to freedom of choice. Would I promote a war like this for a president that doesn't feel women should have a right in deciding what to do w/ their own bodies? Never. People are funny when they are Pro-war and Pro-life.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:50 PM

Wow Fanta such negativity! Can ya please be nice!flowerforyou

LMAO
That's not negativity.noway
That's honesty!! You wont get that from a recruiter!!

Your being very NEGATIVE toward her and HER decision to join the army is what I was reffering to! Please be polite to my friendflowerforyou

thank you faith!flowerforyou

flowerforyou My pleasure

and you just stated the reason for the topic.... now i have another front to worry about.. well not really worry cuz it will be my ass over in iraq while they sip their beer..... its part of the job

Hey I fully support you..my twin goes this week to talk to his recruiter..I have a friend who was full active duty..came home after she had her baby..has been doing weekends at base..and was just given notice that in 6-8 she will be goin to Iraq for a few months. When she gets back..she is going to re enlist cause her time will be up. And she is re enlisting full active duty.

There are approx 140,000 of the 155,000 troops in Iraq who never see the war! They sit warm and cozy inside a secure compound! Trust me! An MP may or may not have that luxury!!

I wish you luck and safety, but first you have to finish training! Many cant and dont!

with determination anyone can make it....

errrrrrnooooot true

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:48 PM

[quote/]please my recruiting station is deadly honest..... when i first stopped in the head sgt told me i needed to lose the gut or i wouldn't make it.... they don't all lie...

wow, as if a comment like that isn't enough indication that you will be serving a bunch of loveless, carless bastards.

its not that they don't care and its hard to portray emotion through writing like this..... he said it in a nice way but the fact was i did need to lose weight.

This country doesn't need women changing themselves running off to kill and to be killed. This country needs it's women here, loving themselves just the way they are. My opinion hardly matters though.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:45 PM

LMAO

Your being very NEGATIVE toward her and HER decision to join the army is what I was reffering to! Please be polite to my friendflowerforyou

thank you faith!flowerforyou

flowerforyou My pleasure

and you just stated the reason for the topic.... now i have another front to worry about.. well not really worry cuz it will be my ass over in iraq while they sip their beer..... its part of the job

Hey I fully support you..my twin goes this week to talk to his recruiter..I have a friend who was full active duty..came home after she had her baby..has been doing weekends at base..and was just given notice that in 6-8 she will be goin to Iraq for a few months. When she gets back..she is going to re enlist cause her time will be up. And she is re enlisting full active duty.

There are approx 140,000 of the 155,000 troops in Iraq who never see the war! They sit warm and cozy inside a secure compound! Trust me! An MP may or may not have that luxury!!

I wish you luck and safety, but first you have to finish training! Many cant and dont!

thank God.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:44 PM
Edited by mass on Tue 07/01/08 05:45 PM

wow, as if a comment like that isn't enough indication that you will be serving a bunch of loveless, careless bastards.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:42 PM

LMAO

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:24 PM

if you don't stand behind our troops.... feel free to get in front of them.

I do not support anyone who kills innocent men , innocent women and innocent children . If I do I will be ashamed of myself . All around the world , killing innocent people is MURDER .
Supporting the troops is a logo for politicians and the media to have a pro wars propaganda .

In so many words

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25