Community > Posts By > mass

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:12 PM

otherwise i clean frequently. ive got laminate wooden flooring, so easy to bleach, im bleach mad lol laugh

and blood thirsty laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol, it was pouring with blood, i think these steroids are dangerous. my nail has completly come out nothing left at all, and its throbbing some what grumble grumble . i think i went to the bathroom and on the way fell into the door, duh laugh laugh

for christ's sake

i know, now im nailess, and its hurting grumble grumble

you're going to have to watch where the heck you are going from here on out!oops

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:09 PM

otherwise i clean frequently. ive got laminate wooden flooring, so easy to bleach, im bleach mad lol laugh

lol, it was pouring with blood, i think these steroids are dangerous. my nail has completly come out nothing left at all, and its throbbing some what grumble grumble . i think i went to the bathroom and on the way fell into the door, duh laugh laugh

for christ's sake

i know, now im nailess, and its hurting grumble grumble

you're going to have to watch where the heck you are going from here on out!oops

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:01 PM

you are too nice and I like the bad guys so you only get a 3.5!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:50 PM
I think if I ever feel like posting in the 50 and over forum, I will do so. I felt very moved by what I read here, that is enough to entitle me to a reply. I could have gone into great detail, about how one of my fears is that as I age the things people found desirable about me in my former years, will ebb. But instead my reply encompassed how I feel about my fear. That it is depressing. And there you have it.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:45 PM

Always a good idea to look before speaking.
Then casual remarks can not be taken wrong.

oh yes, I forgot how casual it is to have zero tact in this day and age.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:25 PM
Excuse me? I'm living a life here too, that will never go in retrograde. ALSO I did not even take note that I was posting in the geezer dept.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:20 PM
Goat's milk is way better than cow's, esp for small children, but there's no folic acid in it so you have to take supplements.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:18 PM
Table saw?

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:17 PM
not like "grows up" like, gardens

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:16 PM
NorCAl. you know everyone grows up here

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:15 PM
God, how depressing

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:14 PM

for christ's sake

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:10 PM

50 a 8th 100 a quater

40 and 1/8 75 1/4

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:48 PM
I struggle to attempt to stay on top of things around here. I clean frequently but you would never know. there is always a crust of devastation. But a nice clean tub!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:45 PM

the orgininator of this post called me Bjork and then told me he didn't want to be my online friend!:angry:

not suprised, hes been rude to me before, dont worry about it. flowerforyou flowerforyou

oh, he's blocked, bebe

dont worry about it, not worth it flowerforyou flowerforyou

not worried, I'm thrilled when I have a reason to use that feature. It is so rare

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:42 PM
what number could do this lovely woman justice.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:41 PM

the orgininator of this post called me Bjork and then told me he didn't want to be my online friend!:angry:

not suprised, hes been rude to me before, dont worry about it. flowerforyou flowerforyou

oh, he's blocked, bebe

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:40 PM

If you met the opposite sex version of you would you want a date? Would the relationship work out or would you become bored?

It would neither work nor become dull. It might end in a mass extinction of some species though.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:37 PM

I didn't perve you.

well what's wrong with youhuh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:35 PM
negative infinity

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25