MrTangerineSpeedo's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:30 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Thu 05/29/08 09:31 PM
Although I love games, I will have to agree and say they do promote violence. I feel that over the years it desensitizes people.

>>I remember doing a research paper on this and found a lot of evidence linking the two.

Wed 04/30/08 01:51 PM
Sounds like you want to rush it. When the time is right, you'll know...

Thu 04/24/08 10:33 AM
It's true. Nice guys finish last, and women are attracted to assholes...

...But I'll never stop being a nice guy.

Wed 04/23/08 11:07 PM
My animals went nuts... I went back to bed yawn

Wed 04/23/08 10:26 PM

i got some of them trash bagslaugh laugh

lol

Wed 04/23/08 10:25 PM
I wasn't really a fan of 28 weeks later...

Now 28 days later, that is one of my top favorite movies of all time.

Wed 04/23/08 10:22 PM

I think its easier for a women to ask a guy out , we are easy reads ... for one the look in our eye .. the deer in the headlight look , at this point we are thinking , is she really talking to me? , not that we can hear a thing and its not that we dont want to its something in the dna... also the 2nd easy read the slight trickle of drull running down our face , once again not as it we have any control of this ... 3rd most men are easy ... not that theres anything wrong with that but prove me wrong ... again its dna . as for reading a women umm yeah guys its a fact that they get together once a month in secret meetings to change all the normal signs , exsample you know that look when they trun their heads on a angle like every picture of Britney Spears ? last month that meant your so cute ask me out ., this month it means I dare you to ask me out so I can say no and crush you like a grape in my teeth ....
I know this because i bribed the catereer and snuck in the last meeting under the salad cart ...Somebody had to do it ....glasses

laugh lol Every word of it is true though laugh

Wed 04/23/08 10:11 PM
I was going to once, but I just couldn't. I can't be that mean because I've been in their shoes before.

Wed 04/23/08 10:08 PM
I keep pictures of my pets on my phone.

Wed 04/23/08 09:33 PM
Hahah... This forum never ceases to amuse me.

Wed 04/23/08 09:30 PM
I don't have a problem with it, as long as she isn't ALWAYS the assertive one in the relationship.

I'd still pay, of course...

Wed 04/23/08 11:51 AM
Damn man I'm sorry... I know how you feel. Almost the same exact thing happened to me.

Trust me, everyone is right saying "she's not the one". You shouldn’t feel bad for expressing yourself, she should feel bad for not accepting you.

Wed 04/23/08 12:55 AM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Wed 04/23/08 12:56 AM
Of course!

Just a few days ago I woke up and heard a message on my phone that made me really happy - I had to do the happy dance.

Wed 04/23/08 12:51 AM

I always get a kick out of people who have that "Do you know who I am?" mentality. I just say "Well, you're no one to me, so... go F yourself" laugh

lol true that.

Wed 04/23/08 12:43 AM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Wed 04/23/08 12:44 AM

All this talk about not sleeping is making me tired.

is your name after the song by caviar?

Yeah it is.

I didn't think anyone would get it :wink:

Wed 04/23/08 12:36 AM
My brother bought the same exact pc a few days ago, only a different case :tongue:

He fell in love with it. How's yours?

Wed 04/23/08 12:32 AM
All this talk about not sleeping is making me tired.

Wed 04/23/08 12:30 AM
I use to, but not anymore. Usually you put people you don't know in those categories.

Wed 04/23/08 12:10 AM
Two and a half men and Curb are also great.

Tue 04/22/08 11:48 PM

Seinfeld

Could not agree more...