MrTangerineSpeedo's photo
Fri 11/12/10 11:11 PM
I think running in administrator mode can help fix a few problems people get with D2.

I ended up doing this when I first got windows 7 and it worked fine... just sucks when you're playing hardcore and accidentally click outside the window :D

Tue 06/01/10 11:15 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Tue 06/01/10 11:15 PM
Geeks are awesome...

They like what they like, no matter what. The normal stuff just doesn't do for them (us). What some call obsession, we call facination.

Sat 04/03/10 11:36 PM

I've noticed the average man couldn't care less what a woman looks like, so if that's all you have to bargain with, you might be disappointed. Good luck anyway, though.

So many people fail to realize this.

Mon 12/28/09 11:03 PM

boy meets world

Thank you!!

Fri 07/31/09 11:21 PM
Heath Ledger... Such an awesome performance and easily stole the movie... By the end I didn't even care about Batman anymore.

Fri 07/31/09 11:17 PM

I am disappointed with some of the things I have heard about the new D3 such as no more PK'ing other players!! I had 8 90+ toons on D2 and prided myself raping other players full time. Pretty sad to hear that we have to enter an arena realm to do this, sounds like carebears are developing this game. All that said the new Witch Doctor class looks tight! I will be trying this game out for sure when it drops.

I haven't really been keeping up with D3 news, but damn that sounds terrible...

My three brothers and I LOVED to PK on our hardcore chars.

Fri 07/31/09 11:13 PM
Recently made the switch to firefox... But I still enjoy Opera. Only went to FF because some odd pages had problems with Opera.

Sat 07/25/09 12:35 AM
Can't wait for modern warfare 2! Prestige Edition comes with freaking night vision goggles! ($150 a pop though)

Wed 07/22/09 12:58 AM
Office Space
40 Year Old Virgin
Step Brothers
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Boondock Saints (Not sure why I find this movie hilarious)

Wed 07/22/09 12:47 AM
Thanks... Now I'm depressed realizing just how *boring* it actually is here.

Wed 07/22/09 12:45 AM
We're here to figure out why we are here.

Wed 07/22/09 12:42 AM

LOL

They are really making a Diable 3? My daughter will be so excited! As will me and her father.

I started playing Diablo with the first version back like 2000, then the second and the expansion shortly after.

Then I got married and had my beautiful baby girl who would fall asleep to the sounds of mommy killing bad guys on Diablo.

Then I taught her father how to play it, and she would sit on his knee and tell him what to kill.

Then one day, my baby girl decided it was time for her to play.

She was 2.

She is 5 now and she is still in love with the Diablo series.

This is going to make her so happy!

Hahah what an awesome post. D3 is going to make soo many people happy.

Wed 07/22/09 12:15 AM

You just need to find a guild that isn't comprised of 12 year olds or a bunch of elitist jerks. I got tired of dealing with the same thing and just made my own guild! It is all about atmosphere for me, we may only be 10/14 in Uld atm but at least we have fun.

Hah, I just got out of a guild that were "elitest jerks" but they have yet to clear Uld. I've been looking for a new server to roll on... The population on Malorne is soo low it's impossible to find a group (or a decent 2's / 3's partner who doesn't log on at 3 am exclusively)

Wed 07/22/09 12:01 AM
I found some pretty awesome ones... I've known one for a few years and even after she moved we still play online together a couple nights a week... Sometimes when we are in the zone we are up til 4 or 5 AM and she is STILL going hot! I don't have the energy to keep up laugh :wink:

Tue 07/21/09 11:49 PM
Knowing Blizzard, it won't be released until 2012.

Mon 06/29/09 07:41 AM
Can be hilarious when used right...

Black comedy is often times the funniest thing to me, but a lot of people have problems with it.

Sun 05/24/09 10:09 AM

But the main problem stays: "What is it that windows 7 brings to the table, if one isn't gay?"

lol thanks for that... Sums up everything I was thinking.

Sun 05/24/09 12:08 AM

Drat, I thought this was going to be a thread dedicated to NPH.

I lol'd.

Sat 05/23/09 11:57 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Sat 05/23/09 11:59 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Hands down best game ever.

Diablo 2 would have to be my second favorite... Followed by Metal Gear Solid. Nothing will beat the times I've had on those games.

Sun 04/19/09 08:59 PM

Do we have to remind each other, that this forum is reserved for computers and technology? Macs do not fit in either category.bigsmile

^ haha nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8