MrTangerineSpeedo's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:32 PM
Could God microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

Sun 04/19/09 07:26 PM

I would say the fact that you like ska means you have a great taste in music!

^ That

But I think she already knows I like that about her :P

Fri 04/17/09 06:09 PM

Yes, falling in love is awesome.... But what's even better is falling in love with yourself.

Wed 04/15/09 05:54 PM
Good news for my brother... he works for orkin laugh

Thu 04/09/09 09:01 PM
Full metal alchemist rocks...

I also use to be into dragonball z back when I was younger. The good stuff from japan :P. Yeah I was a huge dork xD

Sadly, I kinda stopped watching anime. The last thing I watched was Princess Mononoke, which is still one of my favorite movies.

Wed 04/08/09 10:58 PM
It depends on how strict the person is with their faith...

But it is a sin for them to think you will "burn in hell", for man is not suppose to condemn anyone. Only God can make that kind of judgement.

(also, for the record, I am also a non-believer but open to all religions)

Wed 04/08/09 10:25 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Wed 04/08/09 10:26 PM

the finish does not match my USB toaster...

Sorry but this made me lol :P

Wed 04/08/09 10:19 PM
The only person I ever loved was getting kicked out of highschool for failing. She wasn't stupid, she was free-spirited, and I could always have a good conversation without feeling that she was uneducated. I was college bound, and have always been thought of as a "smart" person. If you think the absence of a college degree, a damn piece of paper, would ever stop me from loving someone like her you are dead wrong.

I'm starting to believe that college is nothing more than a sophisticated term for "brainwashing"...

^^ Sorry but I totally agree with this :P

Wed 04/08/09 10:07 PM
Mine was =) back before the icons.

Wed 04/08/09 08:54 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Wed 04/08/09 08:55 PM

Wed 04/08/09 08:54 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Wed 04/08/09 08:58 PM

I think they're crap. Pure, unadulterated crap.

I think you had it right to begin with :P

I am not a fan of alienware or their prices. Most people pay for the name just so they can brag to their friends.

Check Newegg.com for sure. I love that place with a passion. I've bought computer parts, TVs, monitors, the works and they are very reliable.

Wed 04/08/09 08:47 PM
When I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world... I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me... And one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that, he said "Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job."

Thu 04/02/09 09:33 PM
Edited by MrTangerineSpeedo on Thu 04/02/09 09:34 PM
Snatch
In Bruges
Role Models
Tropic Thunder
The Dark Knight
Rocky
Pulp Fiction
Swordfish
Fight club

And yes, Norton is badass :P

Wed 04/01/09 09:35 PM
I installed it on a second pc. It seems to work fine, and a hell of a lot better than standard vista... And so far everyone I talk to wishes this was released instead of vista. The only problem I have is that my brother complains it can't play his favorite game ohwell

Mon 07/28/08 12:56 AM
Alliance all the way. 60 human pally on Eredar. I stopped playing when BC came out. I use to love the shammy / pally rivalry, but the expansion killed it explode

Mon 07/14/08 02:14 PM
:heart: trail running

Mon 07/14/08 02:10 PM

I:heart: Lamp

laugh laugh laugh drinker

Sat 07/12/08 09:07 PM
Hell... I'm from the chicago area, but I'd gladly take off and drive south for ya :wink:

Sat 07/12/08 09:04 PM

Go white sox!

Hell yeah!

Sat 07/05/08 10:03 PM
No.