dorky_and_sporky's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:28 AM
people who would do such a thing are obviously frustrated by their inability to find a connection, so they lash out. they are more deserving of pity than scorn

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:23 AM
you can be the better person by not letting it affect you

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:08 AM
you all know i'm right

and it's eating you all up inside!

victory is mine!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:59 AM
you'll be back

you'll all be back!!!

begging for some of this!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:57 AM

oh jeez.... Well, you can put whatever spin ya want to on that. But seriously. A compliment?
My question is.... What do you do to these women that make them say that to you? Might be time to re-evaluate your approach.

it's usually chicks who are frustrated by their inability to tie down this cat

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:56 AM
i call women what i please: chicks/skirts/hos, whatever. they'll take it and like it

not like the snivelling worms on here, kissing their asses in the desparate ploy for interpoon. you dorks might as well ask all these broads: "what may i call you, madam?" hahahahaahaha

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:50 AM

1. if being single were such a compliment, you would not be on a dating site

2. I doubt its your smartness and resilience that has managed to keep you from getting "snared"

1. i'm not on a dating site to stop being single, but to take great advantage of it

2. considering the tons of chicks who've tried to drag me down the aisle, whatever it is that's kept me safe is a Godsend!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:48 AM
any guy who can get chicks wants to stay single

the only ones who want a relationship are the ones who think that's the only way they can get consistant nook!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:43 AM
cuz it shows you've been smart and resilient enough to avoid getting snared

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:41 AM
when will chicks realize that to guys this isn't an insult, but a compliment?

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:21 AM
lily, you might be coo-coo for coco puffs. any chick who would encourage "the good kitty" here might as well furnish him with a hatchet and garbage bag, so he can dispose of her as he's done with so many of the others

i bet you anything you'll find a pattern of MIA hookers in his area!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:15 AM

But any lady who I choose to share my feline side with can be rest assured that I am a "good kitty" ;)

am i the only one who got the creepiest feeling in their life when they read this????

a "good kitty"???? wtf???????????????? hahaahahahaahahahaahahaha

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:54 AM
well neddy, one good thing about you becoming a cat is you don't have to get nuetered....you already come that way!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:13 AM
neddy, i swear if i see you at my grocery store in your cat suit lapping milk up off the floor, i'm calling animal control!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:26 PM
ric...my man....are you related to this guy named ned? he's been on here a couple times...you might have seen him..

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:52 PM
i personally think i'd be a very happy guy watching a hot chick model a wonder woman costume for me, but i guess it's all a matter of perspective

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:45 PM
hell yeah you have to dress up!

french maid costumes!
wonder woman costumes!
naughty nurse costumes!

whatever i want to see you in!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:42 PM
i don't understand why this is so hard to believe.

you ladies have been fed too much feminist propaganda by neddy boy! we don't want you all opinionated and sassy. we want you obedient!

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:28 PM
people! we're now talking about my quest for the perfect slave....er, chick! i mean woman! damn political correctness....

dorky_and_sporky's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:18 PM
yeah, they all say "you'd get bored with that"

but what i get bored with is chicks who think they're going to engage my interest by challenging me on everything and being generally difficult. i'm sick of it! just do what i say!!!!

Previous 1 3 4