Community > Posts By > german_chic

german_chic's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:47 PM
Many people have a different interpations (oops) of what God's name is, such as God,Allah,Yaweh,Jehovah and etc.. What are you thoughts on this?

german_chic's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:22 PM
Edited by german_chic on Mon 04/28/08 07:23 PM
My son turned 13 months today. He recently a few weeks ago started pulling him self up on things. the thing i am concerned with is his crawling and walking. toddlers around his age are getting around pretty good for their age, i know i shouldnt compare my child with other peoples children. i just want to know since he is not crawling or walking yet, if there is anything i should be concerned about?

german_chic's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:18 PM
a real tear- jerkersad sad sad sad

german_chic's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:45 PM

The priest made an analogy relating this custom with our relationship with God. So many times we feel so alone in the darkest moments of our lifes, and we fail in recognizing that our Father is always there protecting us, loving us, and blessing us.

I feel the same way about this story. We might feel alone in our most tiring time in our life, but we need to be reassured that God is always with us.

german_chic's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:41 PM
Edited by german_chic on Sun 04/27/08 08:46 PM
Fate
Do u believe in fate? I certainly didn't until I met Salvador. You never really know who u really connect with until u have that moment of fate. I was talking to my friend on online last night and she was asking me about my sons father and i. i had told her that we were no longer together and that the baby was doing fine. about 4 hours later i met Salvador. we had a really good conversation on the phone and he had explained to me that he used to be a mortician 10 years ago. i really didnt think nothing of it. As we were talking, a spoon that he had laid on the kitchen counter fell to the floor, thinking nothing of it he picked it up and laid it on the counter. He went to the other room to talk to me and the spoon fell of the counter 2 more times. That was really weird at first, well we kept talking and ended our conversation on a good note. Later on today, i got a phone call from my sons father saying that my friend that i had talked to the night before had died today. I was thinking about all that happend that night before with my friend, Salvador, and the spoon it all came together. Maybe i was meant to be with this person. what are you thoughts on this?

german_chic's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:26 AM
yea that is true...lollaugh happy

german_chic's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:20 AM
I am a 22 year old single mother of a 13 month old. I have a good paying job, my own car, and my own place to live. I have a good head on my shoulders, I take care of my piorities. I a strong independent, confident person. Anything I set my mind to I accomplish. With all the resposibilites that i have i go to school on top of that, i have a pretty busy schedule. The question is how come i cant find a guy that is well grounded like i am. I usually date older guys because they are supposed to mature for thier age but the 30 yrs i have dated, they still needed to grow up. I am well grounded and ready to settle down with my life partner. I know that might sound wierd coming from a 22 yr old, but that is what i want, having my son changed me a whole lot. so let me know your thoughts on this.