thirty shadows for a star

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:25 AM

only time I run is when I'm being chased laugh
and how fast determines , if i get caught lmaolaugh

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:56 AM
consider this.....

how about each person binding their poems in their own thread like a little book?
that way they can always go to them and so can others....

after reading Sadie i went rummaging thru pages and pages to find her beautiful voice....would be so easy to just go to "Sadie's Thread"if such a place existed....:heart:

i keep all mine in one thread and bookmark the thread so when i need it i just go to my bookmarks and post
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:40 AM
tell the truth, be decent. it's not necessary to answer every comment .. these forums are also a great place for people to learn about behavioural mechanisms and to see patterns and look at memes...a place to hopefully stimulate the intellect and inspire and attract....

the decorum should be light hearted unless it's your own thread in poetry...where creative license should have free reign,

i am somewhat notorious for being bl8ant. lol

it's actually just an occupational hazzard that has assisted me profoundly in the field... i don't mean to insult but many take me that way...i figure they just don't like hearing anything contrary to their feeling....but sometimes those opinions are the most important to pay attention to.flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 05:36 AM
((((catch))))flowerforyou

especially (((((((OC)))))))) sure took long enough to get a hug off you!!! lol

yep I'm in Niger...ahhhh the lovely beaches and cabana boys, the constant service and cool swimming pools shaded by colorful umbrellas..... sigh.... (notgrumble )
flowerforyou ohwell

no photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:27 AM
just runnin in and out ....kisses and see ya later!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:55 PM

But both of you ladies wish to talk about something other than the point, which is your attitudes towards Christianity, and your manners.

My attitude is that Christianity is flawed.

It is pretty much agreed upon that it is a RELIGION.

You seem to think that only certain so-called born again Christians have any right talking about this flawed religion.

You seem to think that it is something other than it is.

You may have had some spiritual experience that makes you believe that you are special and more qualified than anyone else to speak about what you think about Christianity.

You like to fool yourselves into thinking that it is all about a personal relationship with God and that only you are privileged to have that, and that no one else has ever experienced this except "born again Christians."

This is where you are mistaken. This is totally arrogant.

However, continue to rant if it justifies your feeling of self importance.

i am not a christian...i am a doctor without borders...i walk the walk alot..lol what do you "DO"

When i am not aprenting my 15 year old alone, I am parenting my 15 year alone, and have been for 13 years because his mother decided to ride on the back of scooters and destroy herself with meth, which began after I brought a bad boy to jesus, and our child was an infant, and I knew nothing of it.

Wasn't the first bad boy either, nor the last.

How bad?

better you juwst know that they were bad.

meanwhile, with infant in tow, I stopped my profession as a General Building Contractor to take a job with a lerge comapny and have time for child rearing.

That is what I have been doing for thirteen years now.

I also have been fortunate to be there in the morning, and after school. \

I cook, clean, and taxi kids.

He has j\learned how to race cars and wins, is a scholar and an athlete that loves football and he accepted Christ about five years ago by his own choice. He get in the presence of the Holy Spirit enough to want all.

Typically i worked 6 hours a day over the years. Got the business to produce a comfortable six figure income, which has tanked in this California market lately.

What I have done for the Lord is none that I can boast of and the souls thatv rejoice in God, do so for themselves. I need not quantify them for you. You wouldn't believe the numbers anyway.

I have been through more crap and hardship as a Christian then I ever had in the first 30 years that made me rich . those riches are gone now.

I gave all.

Not supposed to be done, they say.

Rabbit thinks I am a money grubbibng greedy hypocritical Chrisrtian...whaT DOES HE KNOW?

hE NEVER ASKED.bigsmile OOPS CAPLOCK KEY, SOORY. that happens alot. My fingers are too fat.

Oh, tyou might like this, Ms Doctor.

I have a broken back. fell 50" in 77 and broke my L4 and L5.
The discs immediateluy around them are toast.
My bnerves have barely enough room to reach my legs. the pain nerves worklaugh but once in a whilke the function nerves don't. I am 1-1/2 " shorter than I was.

Oh, Ms. Doctor, I am blind in one eye too. cataract. The other is looking through an iterocular lens.

By the way, I am not management. I make arches and shutters and radius plates and stair parts for multi million dollar tract homes in the Bay Area. Very physical and exhausting and fun.

I also install stairs too when called upon.

I build and race cars for a hobby, intended to turn that into a business and dumped a ton of cash into it only to have the economy turn south and have to watch it sit.

But mainly that is what I do.

Which of these things will you define me by?

Christian?
Carpenter? One eyed at that toolaugh
Builder?
single parent?
thorn in your side?:wink:

Racer? we got 2nd in points in 06 and were leading in 07 when we had to stop with the market skid.drinker

Cool huh?

an invalid...a disabled man if I chose to see it that way.

You are a doctor, how long will I be walking?
Do you think my cataract will get fixed any day soon?

Nope, my son is going to college.

what else do you want to know, Ms. Doctor?

Jesus?

flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

ahhhh so that's it...i understand now..... you feel duped!! poor you:cry:

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:37 PM

flowerforyou I actually had Wouldee and JeannieBean in mind when I made this threadflowerforyou Everybody else that hangs around the religion threads pretty much follow you two in the discussions.flowerforyou Hence, the title "Christian Aliens". flowerforyou The "Christian" for Wouldee and "Aliens" for JeannieBean.flowerforyou It worked wonderfulyflowerforyou

i had a feelin you were secretly baiting the hooks...lol

and everyone thinks you're sooo innocentlaugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:18 PM

But both of you ladies wish to talk about something other than the point, which is your attitudes towards Christianity, and your manners.

My attitude is that Christianity is flawed.

It is pretty much agreed upon that it is a RELIGION.

You seem to think that only certain so-called born again Christians have any right talking about this flawed religion.

You seem to think that it is something other than it is.

You may have had some spiritual experience that makes you believe that you are special and more qualified than anyone else to speak about what you think about Christianity.

You like to fool yourselves into thinking that it is all about a personal relationship with God and that only you are privileged to have that, and that no one else has ever experienced this except "born again Christians."

This is where you are mistaken. This is totally arrogant.

However, continue to rant if it justifies your feeling of self importance.

i am not a christian...i am a doctor without borders...i walk the walk alot..lol what do you "DO"

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:13 PM

changing the subject?

does that mean that you are obstinate and rebellious too?

Or does it mean that you will continue to remain a childish hater?

you are exactly the example that I am looking for.

Thank you for proving my point.

huh

as my gaze looks out across the camps and hundreds of small tents scatter the horizon and plastic flaps in a weak breeze..i count the beds, and children i have inoculated,
the malaria casualties, and then go to the supply room and decide how i will ration out what is most important for the day and my people...

i have been awake since 5 am...i have treated already at least 40 patients burning up with fever, i have made rounds over a 30km radius on an old bicycle that has been fitted with home made tires and they fall off at every turn

and you are sittin there tellin me i am a hater???
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:27 PM
calm yourself girlfriend...he has no faith...if he did he wouldn't need to expound

wouldn't need to dominate or prove his points....just like those he says would never enter the religious threads if they were certain of their ideas...

he is the mirror ....of what the evils of these insideous belief systems have done to humanity...

we can just be compassionate and keep our humour

indeed:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:21 PM
and you are a perfect example of a christianlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:37 PM
will you listen to yourself?? wouldee?

you sound like you have made yourself god ! condescending to everyone here as if you were some expert of all that god is...you are so scary the way you play this intimidating paternal game of dominationnoway noway laugh

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:06 AM
hope i find this solace soon....i'm right next to ya hikerchick, do you have an extra tissue?brokenheart

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:02 AM

hey lady...sweet dreamsflowerforyou
HEY i JUST got here.....how you doing?drinker
o hell i thought you were sayin good night!! i'm ok it's crazy here as usual..lol

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:59 PM
you'd be safer the first way....lol

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:56 PM

I like to swim in it........
um....you like to swim in BIG DRINKS???!!laugh laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:54 PM
hey lady...sweet dreamsflowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13