Community > Posts By > oya9

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:13 PM
i was thinkin i should just mosey on in there and spill some blood but i wouldnt want them to think i was about to save them from their sins and all...or was that in the religion threads i saw that goin on...lol

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:11 PM

mornin lady!!

ahhhh it's a rainin here...and every shade of grey is painted across the sky..looks like a childs watercolour experiment with 2 coloursnoway grumble
Heyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Youre still here huh???? Not venture in current events I bet!!!laugh laugh

hmmm well i looked and the topics are pretty lame and madison man has taken over the country i think he's a ****tator....lol

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:09 PM
mornin lady!!

ahhhh it's a rainin here...and every shade of grey is painted across the sky..looks like a childs watercolour experiment with 2 coloursnoway grumble

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:00 PM
i dont think it takes a rocket scientist to see that the writings are riddled with metaphor....

so the price paid with a blood sacrifice is like energy spent...blood =energy..life's blood= hard work etc etc...

the essence is in the blood...(so many feel/think)..

personally Scarlett, i don't give a damn...lol

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:55 PM
i meant to quote creative soul....argh!!!araphrasing, of course...

'God' made man.

'God' gave man free will to choose wrong, which man did.

'God' told man to sacrifice animals and/or first born sons in order to make it right, which it did not.

'God' flooded out mankind because of his dissatisfaction.

Mankind once again became populated and 'God' was still not pleased.

So 'God' sent Jesus, 'Gods' son(or 'God' himself) incarnated to be sacrificed to 'God' himself.

That made it all better to 'God'.

Now, anyone who belives that story whole heartedly is saved from the world that 'God' gave man to live.

So, 'Gods' plan was to have himself killed so that man would believe in 'God' and be saved from man's own sin, one of which is killing.

'God' then paid for our sins by sending himself to be killed by his own plan which satisfied himself and then he would forgive man for sin.

I think that sums it all up.

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:51 PM
i'd have to agree with ya there darlin!

sheesh all this ta do about god...and blood and saviours

how about we just make the price of rice affordable eh??

is that tooo much to ask???

crazy humansgrumble grumble

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:54 AM

I tihkn this calls for
A FAT FUKCIN JOINT!!!GOD DAMN IT!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DONE!!! GRRRRrrrrrr.......smokin devil smokin explode smokin mad smokin laugh

i just finished the skirt..smokin a splif and it's crazy colours outside as the sun bounces off the water....i put the piece in my pics:tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:23 AM
:heart:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:35 AM
oops.......

was i being bl8ant????

sheat.....noway

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:32 AM
ok so now i am going to address the elephant in the room

how is it that people who were SO CONNECTED and SO POPULAR don't have a certain responsibility in terms of common decency to address their "FRIENDS" those very friends that are as virtual as the one they have fallen into infatuation with????????? will someone answer me this?

what ever happened to a sincere communication????

or a simple **** off and leave us alone would suffice...

so they just delete???

what does this tell you?? about what you meant to them????

hrdghjhdgfrnsbfgbhbyjkh;kgihutgrydyuertdyfguil6u urcfjchgdftyreyfhjbyb.,jhr.g.l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:28 AM
completely even!!!!!

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:27 AM
well how comletely selfish of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:25 AM
laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:22 AM
gotta love the way he cocks that eyebrow eh???
:heart: :wink:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:20 AM
mornin angel
hey Lisa

oh OC....you know you love it under that rock

lmao

heeeere kittieee kittie kittieeeeee

xxxxxlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:12 AM
dear diary

today is the first day of vacation. we have 2 weeks off of school and work..day after tomorrow is Queen's Day and the WHOLE city will be rockin all their spring colours and celebrating in the streets....today it's raining and i am making yet another dress....oh oh oh oh oh .....some of the ancient ones will remember about 3 years ago i had to make "THE DRESS" for my daughters ceremony with her lover ( we dont do the 'M' word) lol well i got myself into another "therapeutic"(?) project...and today is the last day to finish...

dear diary i'll be back....sigh

ps.

MORNIN everyone! kisses purple and gypsy and pitches the cats...lmao

(never was much of a cat person):tongue:

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:06 PM
very niceflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:42 AM
no alter ego here...just had to create a new user name and profile...i am not in disguise at all...all my pics are the same and my profile....

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:40 AM
just ask...i am bl8ant!

lmao:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:36 AM

dont know u

so you didnt know anyone when you joined either...but you were friendly to them....